1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

idiopathic guttate hypomelanosis? White spots after getting sun?

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Jenifer Caplan, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Jenifer Caplan

Jenifer Caplan I am the outlier

Over the past 6 months I have been getting a lot more sun. I thought I had developed a decent solar calus. I have yet to get burnt and have a nice dark golden shade. Yesterday I was outside in Miami Beach for about 4 hrs from 1 to 5 shade and sun. I notice this morning my arms have tiny white spots where there is no pigment. I never had this before and I am a bit concerned. I read it is from getting to much Uv. I thought I have prepared my skin to absorb the proper uv.. can you let me know if I need to make any changes as to how I get my sun in order to avoid this situation and also will these areas start to produce melenin again?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

melanopsin issue.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

likely autoimmune condition due to skin topology issue.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

tyrosine and phenylalanine control melanosis with blue light and nnEMF to unleash retinol to destroy the melanocytes.

5. Jenifer Caplan

How do I change that per your protocols ? I am just finally getting my energy and some normalcy regarding my daily life back .. as i have been healing from gadolinium Poisoning which happened in Feb. anyway to point me in the right direction

6. Jenifer Caplan

7. Jenifer Caplan

No easy fixes here. I’m looking up stuff

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Tough in a place with 5G like your area

9. Jenifer Caplan

maybe CBD oil topically..I can’t control 5g.. we know it’s going to be everywhere.. im searching for solutions to counterbalance the exposure.

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

you can you just feel you can't. Time to make big changes to your environment. It is your white elephant.

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

13. Jenifer Caplan

Thank you I read this the second day after I had my MRI.... a few months before I found your site. Just for starters The 1.2 hopo is not available for human use. I would be the ultimate if approved but I called UC Berkeley and they do no have the money for human trials. I was able to get a doctor to chelate me using CA and ZN-DTPA. 10 rounds of chelation and then I stopped it and started your protocols sun ( a lot of it to the point I get stopped and people ask me how I am so tan, grounding, foods that have methoinine, deuterium depleted water, cold thermogenisis, red light devices for head and thyroid, MB, SKQi( orally.. not your protocol but i figure if you can put it in your eye why not your mouth)..also have done energy work, cranial sacral therapy, homeopothy, and CBD.
    I can tell you that I am feeling so much better after 8 months of feeling like I was dying. I’m literally so thankful when I wake up and feel decent which is not exactly back to myself but I literally felt like I was dying. So thank you for all of your insight going back to playa del Carmen very soon and want to come to the farm in Feb

KrusinWitchie likes this.
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Researchers fine tune how Gadolinium causes its problems as it passes through the brain's water networks to cause the symptoms associated with this transition metal.
    In a study published online on 25 November by Investigative Radiology, Dr. Katerina Deike-Hofmann and colleagues from the German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ) at Heidelberg University Hospital and Essen University Hospital explain how gadolinium enters the cerebral spinal fluid (CSF). They show that GBCAs are excreted through specific entry points, such as the choroid plexus and the anterior chamber of the eye, into the CSF and subsequently enter the glymphatic system that, for instance, surrounds the perineural space. https://www.auntminnieeurope.com/index.aspx

15. Jenifer Caplan

Thank you will read and post on the gad site

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I have another Gad link coming up on my Dr. JK FB page at 11 AM you might be interested in.

17. Jenifer Caplan

I’m always interested in everything you have to post. I was curious what you think about why it seems more people are having a reaction now compared to previous decades. And how does it happen that some people Do not show any autoimmune reaction until several exposure and some with only one. Is it that our bodies are now more sensitive to the non-native EMF which is contributing to this auto immune response and if that is the case can you Give your opinion about why you think this is happening?