1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Ides of March:Four years of CT

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by shah78, Mar 16, 2016.

1. shah78

shah78 Gold

Four years and nearly 2000 hours in my green tub between 50-55 degrees. Best body composition(despite only thirty minutes of weight lifting/mo)/best erections/ least amount of anxiety/depression of my life, at age 59. No one really believes, it except my wife , and even she "forgets" sometimes. :) Went from around 20 % body fat to around 10%bf. Eat about the same, just less hungry. Still don't enjoy the "WINTER" (FLORIDA) , but I find myself wearing shorts /tank tops, when friends and relatives are wearing sweaters. It all seems like science fiction..... Long live Jack Kruse and long live his memory!

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Great job shah!

3. jwhb77

jwhb77 New Member

Fantastic, shah78, thanks for sharing!

4. Hunger4More

Hunger4More New Member

What does your CT schedule look like? How long and how often? Cheers!

5. shah78

shah78 Gold

i'M SORT OF A WIMP STILL. I admit that I CT more in the summer than the winter. I shoot for three to four half hour sessions a day. then I sun bath. I eat my meals and use the computer, read the newspaper and make phone calls on my land line during the session. In the summer I shoot for twenty hours a week

6. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

Whoa you eat your meals while in the CT tub?

7. JDW

JDW New Member

Is the majority of your CT up to chest height like in your photo?

I've always forced myself to go fully submerged apart from my head and it seems like getting the arms/shoulders/neck in the cold water is always the hardest part for me. I'm starting to think maybe i should spend more time just going up to chest height, and then i might actually spend a bit more time in my cold tub and it would seem less daunting on days i dont feel like getting in the cold.

8. shah78

shah78 Gold

Since the photo I've added a 3x4f styrofoam top. Kitchen table, computer desk combo.

9. shah78

shah78 Gold

10. Alper

Alper New Member

Thats really great. Do you eat epi-paleo style? Are you sitting outside in your tub? Doesn´t look like. And is your tub/water grounded? Just curious.

11. shah78

shah78 Gold

yes,yes ,yes