1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Identical twins

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by ChrisnJr, May 12, 2019.

1. ChrisnJr

ChrisnJr Silver

So I have an identical twin brother. We grew up in the same environment with mostly the same diet and routine, we have always lived in the same home and worked at the same job believe it or not. For whatever reason he has never been troubled by the physical and emotional health problems that I have struggled with. Ironically I have always been obsessed with my health and fitness while he drinks 3 coffees a day and lives on donuts and pizza. My idea of nutrition has changed greatly since I came upon Dr Kruse’s work But I have always eaten as clean as possible according to what I knew at the time. Certainly better than my brother. I have always exercised and he never does. If you were to look at us you would swear that I was a healthy as a thoroughbred and that his health was a mess but in fact it is quite the opposite. I have always been plagued by anxiety and depression from a young age and was diagnosed ADHD despite getting very good grades. For whatever reason he never struggled with these issues and always seemed to thrive where i had to struggle. Up until now these problems have been largely emotional but the past 18 months my physical health has started to fall apart as well. I’m constantly plagued by Hiatal hernia symptoms and horrible IBS symptoms as well as nerve pain and fatigue. Again these problems have NEVER troubled my TWIN brother. We both work outside and live in a house that’s still has WIFI and he spends more time on his phone and watching TV than I do. He continues to eat donuts and pizza daily and he is as happy as a clam. I keep waiting for his digestion to fail or some other issue to act up. It’s not that I wish him to suffer I just wish I could understand what makes us so different. I’ve spent so long trying to pinpoint any environmental factors that could explain this but a part of me just feels that I have a sensitivity to EMFs and he doesn’t. Can anyone give any any insight on this??

JanSz likes this.
  2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Christine_L likes this.
  3. Novah

Novah New Member

Have you and your bro both done a 23andMe? Would be interesting to see what the results return...

Christine_L and JanSz like this.
  4. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Do you have any amalgams?

5. ChrisnJr

ChrisnJr Silver

Nope neither of us

6. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Well grains activate our opioid receptors so could just be your brother's been numbed. Another possibility which you won't want to hear is the Agency likes to do experiments on identical twins, do you have any parents or uncles in the military?

7. I'm sorry to hear about this. You both work outside, but do you wear sunglasses or sunscreen or vise/versa? Was he always a happy - go - lucky attitude ?

8. Dani

Dani New Member

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. It must be terribly frustrating.

Are there any stressful or traumatic events that only you experienced? Who is older and were there any complications at birth? Look for stressers. This may be a contributing factor to the diverging paths.

As much as you can, try to focus on your own N=1 rather than comparing yourself to your brother. You don't need the extra stress :)

9. ChrisnJr

ChrisnJr Silver

No military in the family

Saichi likes this.
  10. ChrisnJr

ChrisnJr Silver

I used wear sunglasses outside at work but not anymore. Neither one of us wears sunblock.

Christine_L likes this.
  11. Nicolaj Sølvsten

Nicolaj Sølvsten New Member

Maybe ur just more aware of your body? Have you talked openly to your brother about it and maybe you can agree to do identical tests of those dr. jack kruse recommends?

Christine_L likes this.
  12. OK - good! Try to get as much sun as possible during the day especially sunrise.

Have you had any labwork done? As @Nicolaj Sølvsten suggested, perhaps your brother and yourself can do the tests at the same time.