1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Ideal scenario

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by MITpowered26, Sep 18, 2019.

1. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

in a perfect swan living situation you would get rid of which?

Power
    Sewage
    Water
    Heat

Anything I’m missing?

2. Power.
    Emf makes us sick.
    The false light and comfort it provides attracts us like moths and keeps us from sensing the nature around us.
    Without power, one doesnt fret about vlogs because you are doing more mundane tasks like cooking, cleaning, chopping wood, carrying water and meditation and ct. Probably sleep at night also.

Inger and MITpowered26 like this.
  3. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Thankyou. I realized that was a really rudimentary question!

4. Saichi

Saichi New Member

I finally found someone online who has a better overall exposure reduction than Jack.

Key point which gets to the root problem: nnemf reduction/elimination is a prerequisite for spiritual awakening.