1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Ideal basal temperature but lowish blood pressure

Discussion in 'Heal Your Hormones' started by vangirl, Oct 31, 2015.

1. vangirl

vangirl New Member

I have had this all year long now and think it's really strange. I have not come across anybody who has this. .

I sleep on an earthing sheet all night and when I wake up my basal temperature is always ideal between 97.8-98.2 F. I'm not sure if this is the earthing sheet's healing effect , but my temperature stays ideal all day rising to 98.6F . But the problem is that I have lowish blood pressure that is below ideal. It runs usually in the low 100's.

When I check my blood pressure sitting versus standing , my blood pressure is always higher than sitting, so I don't think I can have adrenal fatigue. I feel like I have a lot of energy to do what I need to , but yet underneath I am very tired. I also don't sleep too well these days, which doesn't help the matter.

Has anyone had or have this ? Any suggestions on how I can raise my bp ?

As of 2 weeks ago, I am doing the light therapy in the morning, putting on blue blocker's at night, staving off my computer after 7pm. I am eating fish 3x a week, taking DHA supplements, eating coconut oil and ghee .It's cold out here now, so can't go out unclothed.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Earthing sheet? Great way to lose electrons and create more protons. More protons or less electrons = inflammation. You need sunlight. And the more unstable your BP the more it says NO levels are low in skin and the amount of sun assimilation is lacking.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

DHA supplements? No bueno

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Jude likes this.
  5. vangirl

vangirl New Member

Thank you Jack but wow, how can that be ? I did a test recently where I used a Voltmeter and I tested my volts ungrounded and then grounded when I touched my earthing sheet or pad. I also tested my mom's and everytime my voltage was higher when not touching the earthing product. I had the highest voltage ungrounded when I sat next to my laptop or touched a part of it.

I also saw the movie Grounded and a cardiologist named Dr. Stephen Sinatra did a live study where they tested diabetic retinopathy patients. They grounded them with earthing equipment, and took a before and after. The after significantly showed improved circulation in the arteries of the retina. It was quite amazing to see the difference.

There was this study done on earthing products reducing inflammation: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3265077/

I ,for sure, need more sunlight. I was so busy this summer with my mom and her stroke that I didn't get much exposure to the sun. I also wear contact lenses
    full time and sunglasses all the time. But all of that is changed since 2 weeks ago when I discovered you . I don't know how I'm going to get that strong sun now that it's Fall and shortly Winter, but I'll do what I can. Thanks! : )

What about Calamari supplements? Would their purity be better than fish oil ?

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

how can it be? Your results. That is an after the fact collapse of the waveforms. Explain it and then you understand your problem. I gave you possible solution and you ignore it at your peril.

Your environment is speaking to you...........Are you listening? Or are your wants, desires, and priorities keeping your from something you missed badly?

digital likes this.
  7. vangirl

vangirl New Member

Hi Jack. I am not ignoring what you are telling me at all. I am actually fascinated by your answer. But my mind was set on the studies and on my own testing and I was interested in what you thought of these things. But I need to know more to understand. I really still don't undestand. Would you please explain it to me more if you have a chance ? Perhaps there's a link you can send me that would be easier. I'd really appreciate it. : ) Thank you and have a great day!

8. vangirl

vangirl New Member

Also, I wanted to mention that I had Adrenal Fatigue before I bought the sheet. I was actually much worse back then than I am now. I did so many things to get to this point today, so I could never say how much a part the earthing sheet helped, if at all. I just don't know.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
  9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...-but-lowish-blood-pressure.17076/#post-180904

http://www.ebay.com/bhp/sun-lamp-uv

SUN KRAFT Ultra-Violet UV & Ozone Therapy Lamp in Model A-1 Quarts Cold USA
    $69.00
    Antique Sun Kraft Ultra Violet UV Ozone Therapy Lamp. The arm swings up Model A-1 Made in Chicago, Il. Made of stainless steel. I tested it works. It was used for many ailments.

[​IMG]

======================================================
    [​IMG]

Vintage Sperti Combination UV IR Sun Lamp Model P-104 110-120v
    $20.00
    Free Shipping
    You are viewing a vintage Model P 104 Combination Ultra Violet Infra-Red Sun Lamp by Sperti. 110-120 Volts. 385 Watts. Cloth 2 prong plug.

10. vangirl

vangirl New Member

11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I do not have any of those lamps, this was just my response after looking video that Jack posted.
    Consider looking here:
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/low-cortisol-levels.14194/page-22

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/warren-found-hope.17020/page-2#post-180937

vangirl likes this.
  12. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

Grounding sheets are great if they are used properly- they need to be grounded straight into a stake in the yard or something else. Sometimes they can be a 'collector' of EMF as well. You really need to test to be sure. If you just plug them into the wall you run the risk of receiving 'dirty electricity', even if the voltmeter reads 'zero'
    That being said, my wife plugs her sheet straight into the wall socket ground and it gets rid of the burning she gets in her hands from MS.

It's all about your N=1

vangirl likes this.
  13. vangirl

vangirl New Member

Hi Cpt. Thanks for your feedback. I appreciate that. You mentioned further testing. What more can I do to find out if it's collecting EMF's. I read that the special cord that comes with it will not allow any dirty electricity. thanks!

http://www.earthinginstitute.net/?page_id=2486

My mom has the earthing blanket that is plugged into the wall socket and she tells me something similar. As soon as she lays her hands on the blanket, the pain from her arthritis goes away.