1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Icelandic Glacial Water D2O content

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Sean Waters, Apr 11, 2019.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Who is Phil Escott

upload_2019-4-12_18-28-15.png

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

[​IMG]
    11:35

Carnivore Diet – Myths about Meat – Phil Escott – WHIS 2018
    Phil Escott

[​IMG]
    3:02

Carnivore Diet: Monocrop Madness – Phil Escott – WHIS 2018
    Phil Escott

[​IMG]
    3:15

Poison Vegetables: the Five-A-Day Myth – Phil Escott – WHIS 2018
    Phil Escott

[​IMG]
    3:04

Carnivore Diet – Reversing Breast Cancer (SHOCKING PIC WARNING!) – Phil Escott – WHIS 2018.
    Phil Escott

[​IMG]
    2:10

Ancestral Disconnects – Phil Escott – WHIS 2018
    Phil Escott

[​IMG]
    5:56

Deuterium and Chronic Disease – Phil Escott – WHIS 2018
    Phil Escott

[​IMG]
    1:41

Circadian biology – It's all about light! – Phil Escott – WHIS 2018.
    Phil Escott
    [​IMG]
    4:01

Reversing Psoriatic Arthritis – Phil Escott – WHIS 2018.
    Phil Escott

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

=========================

Phil Escott
    Published on Nov 16, 2018
    The cutting edge science of deuterium might just be the missing link in the theories of health, ageing and disease reversal. For a deeper dive into this fascinating subject, listen to this podcast with Drs Laszlo Boros and Que Collins. Prepare for your minds to be blown.

https://www.lukestorey.com/lifestylis...

… and another with Dr Anne Collins.

https://www.lukestorey.com/lifestylis...

And a great talk by Laszlo Boros from Nourish Vermont 2018…

Another interview with Laszlo Boros by my friend Shai. This one is interesting, as they get into how this knowledge was probably even in the Bible and the Torah. My guess is deuterium was also what ancient Ayurvedic texts described as "ama".

---
    upload_2019-4-15_8-39-51.png
    ---

And a link to my friend Dr. Jack Kruse's Patreon info on deuterium…

https://www.youtube.com/redirect?redir_token=ZuGztkLIXmJS2kYrdthHmx63Vnp8MTU1NTE5NTMyOEAxNTU1MTA4OTI4&q=https://www.patreon.com/posts/deuterium-14768134&v=LOvR0nXiwZw&event=video_description

----
    Phil Escott is a health writer, personal trainer, novelist and drummer who has spent many years in the health and fitness industry, running a gym, writing for many magazines and training hundreds of clients successfully.

His book "Arthritis: The Best Thing That Ever Happened To Me" is a Kindle best seller, now available in print - https://www.youtube.com/redirect?redir_token=ZuGztkLIXmJS2kYrdthHmx63Vnp8MTU1NTE5NTMyOEAxNTU1MTA4OTI4&q=https://goo.gl/ptJRoq&v=LOvR0nXiwZw&event=video_description

Autoimmunity – The Subtraction Method is Phil Esott's new online course, distilling a decade of information learned and successfully put into practice on his own healing journey.
    Sign Up: https://www.youtube.com/redirect?redir_token=ZuGztkLIXmJS2kYrdthHmx63Vnp8MTU1NTE5NTMyOEAxNTU1MTA4OTI4&q=https://courses.pureactivity.net&v=LOvR0nXiwZw&event=video_description

Join the Phil Escott Mailing List here: https://www.youtube.com/redirect?redir_token=ZuGztkLIXmJS2kYrdthHmx63Vnp8MTU1NTE5NTMyOEAxNTU1MTA4OTI4&q=https://mailchi.mp/c5fad51975fb/phil-escott&v=LOvR0nXiwZw&event=video_description
    Book a consultation: https://www.youtube.com/redirect?redir_token=ZuGztkLIXmJS2kYrdthHmx63Vnp8MTU1NTE5NTMyOEAxNTU1MTA4OTI4&q=http://pureactivity.net/consultations/&v=LOvR0nXiwZw&event=video_description

Due to a crippling bout of inflammatory arthritis in 2010, which he reversed by natural means, further intense study revealed many “secrets” of healing normally hidden behind the misleading conventional medical and “health” dogma. His aim now is to share this knowledge with as many as possible to help them attain their health and happiness goals too.
    Category
    People & Blogs

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

7. Jan....... I'm actually laughing out loud at how you absolutely destroy threads wherever you go..... you are a Deuterium Bomb.

We had a nice tidy thread and now this is just chaos LOL

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

50ppm HydroHealth Water + Green tea Extract.
    Slim 85 85 Hydrohealth Slim
    Sage 50 50ppm HydroHealth Water + Sage Extract
    Orange 85 85ppm HydroHealth Water + Orange Flavor
    Mint 85 85ppm HydroHealth Water + Mint Extract
    Herbal 65 65ppm HydroHealth Water + Natural Herbal Extracts
    Fitness Mix 85 85ppm HydroHealth Water + Fitness Vitamin Mix
    AntiStress 85 85ppm HydroHealth Water + Natural Antistress Extracts (Valerian)
    Alkaline 85 85ppm HydroHealth Water + Sodium Bicarbonate
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    @drezy
    There are variety of sages.
    There is a sage that you grow and put into kielbasy
    and there are other salvias, normally not edible (but in our context, who knows)
    It may be worth investigating.

I am not sure where this
    extralightwater.com
    is coming from or where it is going.
    Can't find any claims supported by testing deuterium levels or any other testing.
    The way I see it
    Boros, Somlyai worked on it for 20+ years
    @Jack Kruse shined quantum on it (and that is why it became hot topic)(overnight)
    Phil Escott not sure if he was invited or what?

The rest is capitalism
    Sizzle is nice,
    we (the consumer part of us) need more of the bottom line stuff.
    -----------

upload_2019-4-13_10-14-9.png
    ---------
    upload_2019-4-13_9-43-26.png

9. I don't think I'm going to get an answer on the Doc's thoughts of why Icelandic is working so well....

But maybe it's a shit question anyway

10. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

This is quite a good general article on human exposure to aluminium. https://pubs.rsc.org/en/content/articlepdf/2013/em/c3em00374d

I've also read that aluminium (and lead) can block or undermine many of the steps that create haeme. My interest is because haeme deficiency is implicated in neurodegeneration and premature aging of the brain. Then there's haemoglobin ... Haeme is also important for the cytochrome enzymes involved in phase 1 liver detoxification, hormone synthesis and the ETC. Stephanie Seneff has talked about glyphosate taking aluminium to the pineal, and that glyphosate interferes with the cytochrome P450 (CYP) enzymes, amongst a lot of other things. :eek:

I'd be interested to know if straight Qlivaria had been tested to see if it helps reduce the body burden of aluminium, or glyphosate and what the mechanism is. Without that info, someone living in an air polluted city might benefit from cutting DDW with a silica rich mineral water, even if that was their only route of aluminium exposure. Certainly the silica water has been triggering a detox from my respiratory system, even though I live in the sticks.

I'm thinking glyphosate may be a game changer as far as epi paleo is concerned. Farmed fish, non organic pork, and to some extent even grass fed but not organic beef and lamb, eggs ...all look like they are potentially glyphosate bombs. Maybe if someone's redox is good that wouldn't be an issue, but from a poor redox starting point, then it could make a big difference. (I'm beginning to hack it ....:). ) The chances are that glyphosate residues are increasing in ground water and finish up in tap water which also has aluminium added, so there is no way I'd use it to cut DDW.

But it may be that waters like the Icelandic glacial are beneficial because they are likely to be the least contaminated with aluminium and pesticides like glyphosate, or if it contains less minerals the system doesn't want, so less for the system to have to deal with. I could see that and having a more sea caught fish, organic grass fed meat diet etc, and organic bone broths (for the silicon), plus light water and magnetism etc, helping to move a stuck needle ... :)

11. Yeah Sue you make good points as always.... I do have a tendency to gloss over the Metals/Chemicals thing cause I just focus on Redox.

But it is absolutely critical to understand that a Poor Redox IS AFFECTED by these little things, and that ignoring them is stupid because you need every bit of help you can get to improve that heteroplasmy.

However, I was already doing everything "perfect". Including Fish 3x a day, deep ketosis, turmeric/ curcumin, CT, AM an PM Sun, as much "UV" as poss in Feb and March in UK.... And drinking Evian, which is pretty good fucking water. But still suffering severe night wake ups/ scratching and eczema....

I actually considered it "Unhackable" until Summer and then moving to Spain this Winter.

But one switch, one variable change, to Icelandic Glacial.... removed the Eczema and Wake ups by about 70-80%.

Pretty remarkable.

With what I have learned, something that MAJOR has to be a change in the Mitochondria.

And as much as Lead, Metals and Minerals play a role.....

Deuterium in Krebs Bicycle is the one pathway we are taught again, and again, and again, is the key to disease.

This mitochondriac knows better than to trust any Lab test.

It may not be D2O, it may be the Hydrogen-bonded networks (like Reverse Osmosis) that make it good.

Who knows? Fuck it works though :)

I've ordered Qvlaria 85 off amazon for £50 + £25 delivery. Should arrive next month....

If it works, and it lowers my D20...... and if I should see the Eczema completely disappear...... Then we know, it really IS the D2O!!

12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Thanks @Sue-UK

There is always many details.
    Rather than details I sometimes prefer taking wholesale approach.
    Discussing water lets me do that, I hope.
    More specifically I am looking for ways to maximize matrix water production (and benefit from energy being produced in that process).
    If I could figure out good way of doing it, I could afford to worry much less about details.
    They will be taken care of automatically.

Really it is same
    as saying
    have a problem xyzw move to equator.
    But hopefully easier to accomplish.

Not only that
    there are people who are beyond help
    they do not benefit from moving to equator (we already have seen some of that)
    saving them trauma of uprooting, moving and then disappointment
    is worth a try.
    At the moment this is still about under-drinking
    (and not getting hurt while doing it)
    (I guess it is mostly about not damaging kidneys in the process).
    Since the last time
    I have gained or still developing new condition/constraint.
    Urine Specific Gravity
    can easily be measured
    If we are within (1.002 - 1.035) all is ok (generally speaking).

Now, I need to figure out how far above numbers can be pushed (and not affect kidneys).
    Scale on refractometer goes op to 1.050

upload_2019-4-13_11-1-12.png

Clinical Refractometer ATC Tri-Scale
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MUBA92X/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MUBA92X/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Clinical Refractometer ATC Tri-Scale Serum Protein 0-12 g/100ml Urine Specific Gravity SG 1.000-1.050 Refractive Index 1.333-1.360RI for Veterinary, Dog, Cat & Human w/Extra LED Light & Pipette

upload_2019-4-13_11-5-49.png

Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
  13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2019-4-13_11-32-50.png

Qlarivia comes as 25ppm only.

65.4/8.52=7.7
    For that money I could get seven half liter bottles (under old price)
    may not be enough to figure out your situation.

But if you are assuming that Evian is 130ppm,
    then to each bottle of Qlarivia add 5 bottles of plain water so you will get about 20 liter total.

Good for 10 days of drinking if you drink about 2 liters a day.

upload_2019-4-13_11-35-5.png

14. It must be Preventa then? Its DDW 85 anyway....

Yeah Im probably not gonna mix it, but just drink a whole bottle one day, and then skip the next day and drink my normal Icelandic Glacial. On a weekly average, I will be consuming roughly 110-120ppm if my calculations are right.

And yeah it was Icelandic I believe is 130ppm, not Evian.

JanSz likes this.
  15. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

One of the Seneff papers (Glyphosate pathways to modern diseases V - Amino acid analogue of glycine in diverse proteins)https://www.academia.edu/30440130/G..._acid_analogue_of_glycine_in_diverse_proteins talks about the potential for glysophate, acting as a glycine analogue, to be mistakenly incorporated into a number of protein classes that depend on conserved glycine residues for proper function. It mentions in section 4 that cytochrome C oxidase (COX) is the enzyme responsible for the final step of ATP synthesis in the mitochondria. "Substitutions for conserved glycines in COX severely impair oxidative phosphorylation and can explain glyphosate's known toxicity to mitochondria." Section 4.1 is about impaired cholesterol and fat metabolism. So if my mitochondria are being poisoned by glyphosate, and I had impaired cholesterol and fat metabolism, under drinking is not a risk I would take. And I hope Dr Boros's bacon is organic.:D

I'm still working my way through the implications of this paper, and trying to relate it to biophysics (I'm not holding my breath waiting for that to happen. :rofl:)I've been wondering if proteins with the glysophate analogue respond differently to light than ones with the proper glycine. I would suspect so, but the potential absorption frequency and folding and unfolding differences is beyond my science :( So I'd want to know if not doing something about it first, or as soon as I got there, could affect my chances of success at the equator.

Sean Waters, Marko Pollo and JanSz like this.
  16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Last time I checked
    Preventa is almost 3x as expensive as Qlarivia.
    For that $$$ you will get much less than I thought.

//////////////////

17. JMO

JMO Gold

Adrian@eurogator.com so that's who was also handling Qlavaria. Qlavaria had a price increase so 2 cases is 9.32 per bottle. Free shipping on Hydrohealth.

18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@JMO
    Do you have any more information on Hydro Heath water?
    Phil Escott how he fits into this picture?
    Is he in business with Jack or Boros or Anne or dr Q.
    Or just cashing on fad developed by Jack who put big shiny light on Boros work?
    Have you seen any published technical tests indicating that Hydro Health water have 25 ppm D/H
    Who did the testing?

-------

19. Phil Escott is no Jack Kruse. I watched his new april 2nd podcast in its entirety. Total waste of time for me. Couple of ex vegetarian hipsters, who now think they're hip cause they eat meat, flapping their gums but saying nothing. I did enjoy reading some blogposts of his. JanSz I did read that phil recommends limited ejaculation, something i believe you disagee with.

I think that qualvaria and preventa would be testing carefully any claims made by new competitors.