1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Iceland: longevity, DHA, cold, volcanic magnetic flux, and DDW.......no shocker.

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by Jack Kruse, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

2. Inger

Inger Silver

Yeah.. awesome, that is what I thought of too :) :)

3. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

High dopamine=low crime rate as well. Enjoyed the article Jack!

Michael CULLEN likes this.
  4. shiran

shiran Curious

5. Michael CULLEN

Michael CULLEN New Member

The Kalgeri plan has changed all of that. Nordic nations have been decimated.

Helio Silva likes this.
  6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2018-2-11_15-18-7.png

upload_2018-2-11_15-18-29.png

Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
  7. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

8. Michael CULLEN

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
    Helio Silva likes this.
  9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@drezy

???
    The phrase "new world order" was explicitly used in connection with Woodrow Wilson.
    First time I heard that description was from George H. W. Bush upload_2018-2-12_8-47-26.png
    it was a downhill from a bump I got form upload_2018-2-12_8-50-21.png .

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  10. drezy

drezy Gold

Politics and global agendas don't do it for me. No high horse here, it's just that neither are in my realm of control and I suspect that they lower my dopamine and distract me from what is actionable and beneficial for me.

Plus I've gone and mixed the races.

Jan FWIW I'm spending my spare cycles on this post trying to deep dive why doc mentions what he mentioned. It's a fun study when you encounter a Jablonski diagram on your own and realize more of what doc's been talking about.

I'll try to lay out what I can today at some point once I summarize it better.

Brent Patrick likes this.
  11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Agree, that post is much more important.
    Would you take aspirin pill not for just any headache but being convinced that it may save your life?

12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

13. Michael CULLEN

It ties in to 5G though.

There is no reason for it to exist, other than for nefarious purposes.

We must be aware of the agenda, then protect ourselves. Ignorance leads to death.

brandie likes this.
  14. drezy

drezy Gold

No arguments here.

I'd offer one correction though, inaction leads to worsening health and earlier death.

I think I have to clarify that because even my grandparents used to call cigarettes "cancer sticks". It's not like there was no awareness in that case. The human ability to be aware of a danger but still be controlled by a convenient cognitive bias thus not make proper, sometimes painful or expensive, actions is astounding.

15. brandie

brandie CherokeeSol

BUT there was a time when smoking cigarettes was encouraged by doctors. Hell, Dr K has said the worse part about a cigarette (paraphrasing) is the smoke itself. Several around here have used nicotine as a benefit.
    The cancer stick saying felt like a "big brother" kind of warning. IE: EVERYTHING ENJOYABLE WILL KILL YOU.
    In full disclosure, I smoke cancer sticks everyday- it's one of the last vices I have...

16. drezy

drezy Gold

I may have chosen a loaded example, but I was just trying to highlight the all to human quirk of being fully aware of danger and choosing to ignore it for convenience or pleasure.

For you @brandie I'll say take a man that is very happy with his marriage, family, and wealth. Have a young sweetie butter him and his ego up despite the fact that he's fully aware of the consequences. See how many otherwise rational men in this situation make choices that are rationally match their awareness. I've seen it happen to coworkers. Of course I've seen women pull the same number too.

I'm admittedly the last guy to be objective about smoking so I'll self censor here on that other than to suggest you try the gum.

brandie likes this.
  17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

young sweetie and alike
    used to be (smoothly working) industry
    now
    it degenerated into ugly VICTIM industry

'''''''''''''''''
    Used to be---->Thank heaven for little girls.
    Now watch out, this little girl may be a Devil
    girl know what she gives and what she gets
    boy know what hi gives and what he gets

Each time I see a little girl
    Of five or six or seven
    I can't resist a joyous urge
    To smile and say
    Thank heaven for little girls
    For little girls get
    Bigger every day
    They grow up in
    The most delightful way.
    Those little eyes
    So helpless and appealing
    When they were flashing
    Send you crashing
    Through the ceiling
    Thank heaven for them all
    No matter where,
    No matter who
    Without them
    What would little boys do
    Thank heaven
    Thank heaven
    Thank heaven for little girls.

18. drezy

drezy Gold

Holy s*t!

We all just drove this thread like we stole it. Check it out:

Deuterium depletion -> dopamine/crime correlation -> Global racial planning -> US Politics -> awareness vs dissonance (ala cigs) -> nicotine -> awareness vs dissonance (ala relationship cheating) -> gender dynamics of Jan's lifetime

Wow! If someone can finish up something about Koala Bears in here somehow I think we win the Internet "Wait, how did we get here?" award.

19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

In those days that passed,
    was smoking tobacco hurtful?
    Or less hurtful that it is today (with all kind of technology added to grow, process and produce product that one puts in the pipe.

upload_2018-2-14_10-52-34.png

20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I am still not sure about my shi*t,
    but
    I tested my urine and
    (as far as deuterium is concerned)
    it is much better than all the good natural waters that are being discussed here.

When someone is going to cenote,
    pee in it
    he/she may be enriching that water
    Mexicans should be paying us for cenote maintenance.

Note;
    possibly those Indian Indians gurus were/are on the right track (drinking urine).
    Wonder
    what @Jack Kruse
    would say about this topic?

upload_2018-2-14_11-3-16.png