1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

IBS,multiple food sensitivities suggestions?

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Marilynn Stebbins, Jun 10, 2021 at 4:53 PM.

1. I do naked sunrise watching and doing CT, open water swimming and in tub and am able to digest higher fat which is miraculous, but still have to avoid oxalates, high histamine,[crustaceans, can only eat limited frozen King salmon] lectins, raw veggies need to restrict goitrogen veggies as I have Hashimotos thyroiditus. How long has it taken any of you others w/ IBS, biotoxin illness to heal and even though I am thrilled, that I can now digest high fat diet, I still don't really understand how avoiding digestive enzymes will continue to be avoidable, or that my gut will continue to heal, when I can't digest raw foods. I am concerned about developing more food sensitivities eating the same things daily. I eat grass-fed beef-liver, heart and kidney for breakfast.[can't do eggs]Mostly Vital Choice salmon at lunch and supper. I have a lot of asparagus, bok choy and lacinto kale and CA. avocados, mostly coconut oil and fresh frozen beef tallow, occasionally Mary's duck.

2. Hunger4More

Hunger4More New Member

It took a few months for me, but eventually IBS did go away.

Not sure about your current environment. But make sure you don't have any EMF stealing your redox. Investing in a meter is a wise choice as there are many electronic devices unknowingly spitting out EMFs

caroline and Marilynn Stebbins like this.
  3. Thanks for responding. Yes, I don't believe I do, but I have done some testing w/ my cornet but am somewhat confused by the results for testing varied spaces.. Which meter did you invest in?

4. Hunger4More

Hunger4More New Member

Envirosens

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

Have you tried an elimination diet?

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

when I can't digest raw foods.
    Low Stomach Acid?????

upload_2021-6-13_7-32-53.png

7. BrunoB

BrunoB New Member

you probably have SIBO, you should look for the possible causes of it, although it is difficult because the pharmaceutical mafia only wants to give you antibiotics and prucalopride.
    A better option would be to have TMF done, but you know that cheapness is against the pharmaceutical mafia.
    I don't eat lectins or dairy obviously.

8. Thanks so much for your response. I have made extra note of it. I have been taking betaine hydrochloride for about 3 years before all my protein sources and switched to Premier brand when I found someone else on this forum using this brand. A nutritionist never made the connection to raw foods for me, but only protein, fo my histamine intolerance especially, so I will consider the recipe above and appreciate the connection, to further research.
    I also discovered Baja gold sea salt , a couple of months ago, before I became a member I think, because of one of your links, so thanks again. I like it, but I haven't been using it exclusively. I use more celtic salt. Maybe I need to cut back on celtic salt.
    Thanks for the link, I really appreciate it. JanSz.

9. I have been on an elimination diet, it seems forever. I only seem to have about a dozen foods left to eat.

10. Thanks for your response, BrunoB. I am not sure what a TMF is? I thought I had gotten rid of my SIBO symptoms, but maybe I don't understand it fully, but I appreciate the consideration, and I will do more research into that , as it seems I may not understand SIBO.. I am definitely on the same page about antibiotics, etc.
    I don't eat dairy either.
    I will get '23 and me' dna test results in a couple of weeks, maybe that will help along these lines.

11. caroline

caroline Moderator

an elimination diet = beef, water and salt