1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Iatrogenic hypopituatarism

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Mork-eye, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Mork-eye

Mork-eye Gold

Ahhh Drezy @drezy sorry mate no ick factor intended, I meant unified brilliance if that is an improvement? A think tank like no other?

Also, outstanding link! Thank you so much for the directed info. Just what i was hungering for.

I guess the Meningioma may be a side effect of my having changed latitudes in the last 15 years and also being that I am part indigenous and therefore have high melanin I'm guessing, nope not guessing, i need more light huh?

How does NZ fit in the spectrum of places to live?

2. Mork-eye

Mork-eye Gold

Heres my caveat, I LOVE WHAT I DO so I won't be stopping it soon. I have the extraordinary responsibility and blessing of focusing my practice on pregnant women and children. I already only accept what I want and for the most part it doesn't drain me.

I however love the way you are able to connect with me. I love what you say and find myself nodding my head the whole way through your thoughts. You are literally rewiring some of my thought processes and conceptions. The aim is 3 months a year not working. The rest of the year is going to be designed around the things that matter anyway, working hours that allow AM-PM sun, CT, nude sunbathing, healthy lighting in home and business, living near the sea, eating straight from the sea as I did when a child and all those wonderful things.

I do still feel to mitigate the effects of the world I currently live in (for the immediate future) as well as the long term future ie car lights, shop lights, a young child and schooling/screens etc I behooves me to invest in red and yellow glasses as well as all the other things I am committed to doing.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  3. drezy

drezy Gold

So if you traveled back 10 generations in a time machine and witnessed the exposure to nature of your average maternal ancestor for a few generations how would you then rate your own decisions for the last 2 decades compared to that being the template to strive for?

Every place needs site specific hacking in my opinion after hearing the last 3 Q&As.

Sue-UK likes this.
  4. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

[​IMG]

Once I started with Jack's teachings, my previous "truths" about diet and homeopathy started falling by the wayside, not least because whatever worked in the past, (and an amazing complex homeopathy response with my own son led to my wanting to train in it), in wifi terms alone, its becomes a bit optimistic expecting a homeopathic remedy to compete with the environment we now face.

I've got others and also made my own, with added bits like the TCM relationship, and now relationships to heteroplasmy and deuterium depleting excretion routes, but above is a very abbreviated chart of homotoxicology from Complex Homeopathy. I stress this is not part of the teaching here, but with my background and as a visual learner it helps me see the severity of dysfunction, and track my own symptoms history and where my current diagnosis places me on the chart. It also helps me relate likely percentage heteroplasmy. Add in the teachings about sleep, the 3 legged stool and the 6 healers, and the chart itself means I don't need to throw the baby out with the bathwater. Its an indicator, a tool.

My own experience is that mother nature is not interested in what I love to do, and despite doing what I thought was extraordinary enough to mitigate taking responsibility for my mother in her last 2 years of life with AD, on the chart my visual system moved right. :( I don't think I yet have the luxury of choosing to take professional extraordinary responsibility to others whilst working in a non optimal setting, when I could be doing more to improve my own redox. I am not willing to risk being taken out early, or losing sight in my one functioning eye. Since she passed, I have had to accept that I have a responsibility to myself first, and may have to do the extraordinary, however uncomfortable or inconvenient, to get to the point where I can pick up helping others, if that is what I want to do. :)

Anne V and drezy like this.
  5. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

From https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/your-first-post-to-read-here-at-jackkruse-com.17829/

"Don't survive, thrive. Do life soaring. Our mitochondria in our cells read and react to our environment; it shapes us and we are shaped by its "perspectives".
    The six best healers in the world that I know:
    1. Sunlight
    2. Un-fluoridated water
    3. Magnetism/grounding to Earth/CT protocol
    4. seafood
    5. Self Confidence
    6. Friends who connect with you in life and not just on line.
    That is all...........Carry On.

http://www.nature.com/articles/srep12029

Here is the key that most of the critics miss..........the order of the recipe is critical to the success. Your perception will be thrown off if you do it other ways."

For healer number 6 - I dread the thought of moving so far away that my relationships with my adult children and my grandchildren lose the hugs and face to face smiles and are replaced mainly by facetime or skype, and I'm starting again in a place where I can't work at all, don't speak the language, or may need to move again if the environment changes. :(To avoid that my situation means I have to have better awareness and control over the inputs from the environment I'm in, to increase the probability that I'll recover here.

If consciousness is emergent from and dependent on mitochondrial function, if I don't get the recipe right, or in the right order, my contribution to society stops, and my passion dies with me. At this latitude there is less room for error. If a major organ or system of my body is showing signs of their mitochondria heading to being on life support, (at the moment my visual system), I don't think its wise to put my passion ahead of doing everything I can under the 1-6 ingredients to get them out of mitochondrial ICU. However valuable I might hope my contribution is to my family or society, I don't believe mother nature's judgements are based on that, because even people who contribute far more to humanity than I am ever likely to, aren't exempt from degenerative disease. With that as my working concept, I can't suggest half measures to anyone else at this latitude, and I can't suggest drastic changes to someone else's work or living environment, that I wouldn't be prepared to do if I was in their situation.

I've rented a commercial premises for about 15 years, I'm 'responsible for all the overheads. I share the space with other therapists. The overhead lighting isn't great, but not owning the property limits what I can do. On the plus side I'm not tied to trying to sell up, and if it all goes to pot, my OH isn't left with that problem, and my children are now adult. I wouldn't buy commercially anywhere now because the environment is liable to change. If they stick up a cell tower nearby, I can move the business. I have provided better side lighting, said no to a smart meter, and there is no wifi. What readings there are come from surrounding businesses and footfall. I've passed on to my colleagues what I've learned here about it, and they know why I am doing what I am doing. Information on the hazards of wifi etc are readily available there. I've left that option open for when I get to the point of assessing that I can go back to working there as I did before, if that's what I want and can mitigate. In the meantime it provides a service to the small town community.

My decisions don't mean I'm less passionate - I have had to adjust to expressing it in other ways. Family, (and I'm barefoot Nana :D ), colleagues, contributing to this forum, I've given talks, and support a few people who I've met in person, who are happy to continue to work with me by landline phone, whilst I'm taking the time to learn about my passion from different perspectives. If I get to the point where despite doing everything I possibly can at this latitude, I have no choice to leave my support network here to move nearer to the equator for an extended period, I could make long term arrangements for the business within a week. But I would kick myself if I ended up having to do that, knowing I'd not squeezed the pips out of the latitude I'm in. :rofl:

Interesting discussion. Thank you. :)

Lahelada and Anne V like this.
  6. Anne V

Anne V Gold

Could you go to playa del carmen like for 4/6 weeks and assess any change. if good results repeat in winter.once a year
    you would not have to skype your family forever, and make couple of trips to Canaries when needed. i know Mexico is a long trip for us...
    i am thinking going in March for a month and assess the benefits. if good i might spend 4/6 months there and back to Europe
    the rest of the time
    i will go and see.
    to me it is a much better alternative to open heart surgery :)
    Would i get on with it, i will then have a place to stay. you would be very welcome to join.

I appreciate what you say. maybe sometimes we do not need to squeeze the last pip.
    Just a thought :)

7. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Thank you for the kind offer, appreciated. :)

There's a couple of problems with my going to Mexico. The main one is the long haul flight. I can prepare for and mitigate a 4 hour flight to Fuerteventura, but long haul is a different ballgame. My intuition tells me its still too much of a risk, but if I took the risk I'd need to have access to good medical care when I landed if it all went to pot on the flight, or whilst I'm there. Secondly, I could tell DH I could do the trip to Mexico alone until the cows come home, but he would insist on coming with me, and if I wanted to stay he wouldn't want to be on a different continent from me for 4/6 months. We've discussed it, and so far the shorter flight time and the fact that Fuerteventura is on the same latitude as Mexico, makes it an overall safer bet. If I get to the point where I'm sure I can manage a long haul flight, at the moment my first choice is to see if Jack would accept me as a patient at the farm for a week, and from there its a shorter flight to Mexico. ;)

In Fuerteventura we stay on a German speaking resort, very little English spoken (none on the last trip), but we know the ropes, and the environment as a whole and the beach suits us, and I get a good battery recharge. I'd started trying to learn some German towards the end of last year, but doing it through an app wasn't working, devices screw my ability to learn or retain information, so it went on the back burner, as it wasn't critical. Yesterday DH took my son for a going back to Uni food shop :rolleyes: and came back with 4 CD intensive language course in German, with course book, and said Happy Christmas. Lets see what learning German outside and grounded is like. :D

That's had me thinking that if I learn enough German to be able to have a conversation with someone at the resort or on the beach, DH might be OK having a holiday there together as normal, and leaving me on my own, because its only a 4 hour flight to get home or for him or family to visit me. If they couldn't visit, I could do a month there, a week at home, then go back for a month …. the cogs are turning ……:D

I'll let you know when I can translate "squeeze the pips." into German. :rofl:

Anne V likes this.
  8. Anne V

Anne V Gold

you are funny . i like that. getting ready to go :)

9. Mork-eye

Mork-eye Gold

Yes thanks Sue it has been a meaningful and interesting conversation. You've certainly given me food for thought not least that 'getaways' will be priority. We are in a position to take 2 weeks off every 6 weeks or so and I a more than happy to 'go to the sun' wherever it may be, i'd probably rather the idea suggested by Anne V, i'd like to plan my life around 3 months off every year in NZ (the sunniest part is where I am from) or a return full time to NZ and other years perhaps Mexico or such.

As NZ is home and where my family is I have to take the skills i have and am learning here and apply them to mitigating my risk of long haul flights. It's worth it to me.

We know we are capable of starting a clinic again successfully wherever we go as we have done this 3 times already so i am not concerned about having to commit to an unsuitable working environment.We own and exclusively work within our clinic so don't need to worry about the acceptance of other practitioners. I am in fact excited to design from the ground up my ideal clinic. We are already in a rural clinic on the outskirts of town so we have no surrounding businesses and very little other footfall around us. Our nnemf is reduced already in that way. We could go further rural as people come to where they know they benefit and really reduce our risks.

I don't often get to engage in this level of dialogue so it's been fun.

Lahelada likes this.
  10. I recommend checking out Barron's or similar language workbooks. I seem to learn better by actively writing, making and using flashcards and then lots of verbal repetition. I also have taken classes at community college and university level and attended conversation groups, but the cheap workbooks have been the most productive. I still converse like a toddler but am sure my skills will slingshot ahead with immersion!

Sue-UK likes this.
  11. Anne V

Anne V Gold

Hi, from the UK . the real food Cie has blue blocking glass made in Germany ,and the iris blue blocking software if it is of interest to you .

12. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I did the sole practitioner premises thing but the moving and sharing was a strategic decision, that (with a few mistakes along the way :rolleyes:), has led to some amazing work opportunities. One footfall example was a woman who would never have found me otherwise, walked in and asked if any of the therapists taught meditation. That conversation led to an organisation paying me to teach her how to run a meditation group in a prison, where a lot of the prisoners were lifers. So I had to adapt a typical meditation class to account not only for the environment as a whole she would be facing, but for her to run the class with an enhanced self awareness, for her own energetic protection.

I have a special interest in ASD, ADHD etc and a conversation with a room user led to my learning experientially how to give a foot massage/reflexology treatment to my son, as part of his n=1 recovery from fluoride poisoning. Taking him to a stranger wasn't an option. This led to the idea of running a workshop teaching parents how to do basic massage (her field) for their own children, taking into account the individual sensory needs (my input). Really interesting, not practical to keep repeating, but the door is open. If I came across a case where another practitioner's hands on skills could be useful, their skills were a resource for my practice.

I was a school governor for many years, and one year the buzz was a "nutrition and health week" to involve parents, and the school had to tick that box. :rolleyes:From my contacts, I arranged for a series of talks held before the school afternoon pick up. One was on the importance of breakfast (cereals crap etc), another was a demonstration of indian head massage techniques and aromatherapy for the non toxic treatment of head lice :rofl:, another was on behavioural strategies, and even if their own child had no behaviour issues, understanding more about the sensory issues and behaviours of SEN children in their child's classroom.

So many examples come to mind … I miss it. :eek: Thank you for re-mind-ing me. :cool:

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Mork has a lot of learning to do.............and it would begin with this thread.

If you think you are going to get well in the same environment and doing the same things that got you well because you ENJOY it
    my advice is to enjoy the collateral diseases it has caused you. There is epic level bad thinking in this thread by you Mork. If you been a voyeur you certainly have not been comprending the messages well and it might be because of your central retinal pathways, your pituitary damage, and your environment. If I was betting on which of the 3 in Vegas it would be your chosen environment.

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...d-to-rbcs-circadian-clocks.22813/#post-259560

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The quality of the sun in the UK and your pituitary issue is linked and Vermont 2017 and 2018 talks bear that fruit out in detail.

15. Mork-eye

Mork-eye Gold

Hi Jack,

Thanks for your reply. I agree I have a lot to learn but my situation is being misinterpreted. I am saying that I enjoy what I do for a living and am lucky enough to do this anywhere I choose, meaning we could easily leave the UK and start a new practice as we have done this before. I can work 6 hours or I can work 20 hours. We can practice many many places in the world. I totally agree my diagnosis is an outcome of my environment and intend to change it.

I understand "the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting the same results" theorem and that is not at all what I intend on doing.

The take home message seems to be a bit brutal to me. Is it not conceivable that someone can make the changes necessary in their lives ie the 6 healers in order of importance, the 3 legged stool, and still make a living doing what they love? I can have AM and PM sun, drink DDW water, ground, eat load of seafood, follow the epi-paleo teachings, eat oysters daily, reduce my nnemf at home and work, work hours conducive to these environmental changes, design and build a 'healthy' clinic and home in accordance with the teachings, do all the things, remain a paying member of yours and so continue to learn and grow and apply those learnings.

I can't understand why it is being implied that i have to sacrifice my work in order to heal? Why can't I heal and teach at the same time?

16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^^^^ THAT

And when you do not realize nor acknowledge what you said in the thread........you are in deep shit. Time to get it quick.

JanSz likes this.
  18. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

A grizzly bear Mama's behaviour is directed by the latitude she faces, and that behaviour changes dramatically when it comes to reproduction. A female polar bear will mate in spring, but the oocyte will only implant in Autumn if she has gained enough fat and can den, otherwise it gets reabsorbed. Polar or grizzly, if mama bear doesn't survive, her cub won't. Pregnancy, cub feeding etc will also be stimulating her drives, her receptors will be super sensitive to the cues from the environment, making her more aggressive, etc, whatever it takes. Altruism isn't on the menu. :rolleyes: My thought experiment was to imagine the changes to the Mama bear's behaviour, perception and decision making if the central retinal pathways and environment were as screwed as mine were at 40, when I had DS2. :confused:

In humans, society accepts a woman taking "maternity leave", but if on finding out after a birth a woman found out say she had cancer, I think the desire or priority to return to work would be replaced by doing all it took to give her the best chance of being around when her child was growing up. I doubt anyone would question her decision to take "survival leave.'"

The most brutal take home message for me here, was learning that children inherit their mitochondrial DNA from the mother.

I don't think its about the decision itself to work 6 hours, 20 hours or not at all, its about the information we have at the time of making the decision. At the time I hadn't understood it in terms of where my n=1 put me, or in terms of mitochondrial inheritance at the time of conception, the womb experience, my health issues at the time of birth and since, the implications of a less than optimal sleep pattern for a child of his age at a time of great importance for brain development etc …. My child seemed happy and healthy until he wasn't. However brutal it would have seemed when he was 4 , the message was more brutal in hindsight, when he was by then a young adult. I didn't know what I didn't know, but if I knew then what I've learned since, I'd have made different decisions to reduce the probability of things going the way they did for both of us, and increase the probability of him and his siblings doing life soaring. Reading other women's stories here of taking "thrive-al time" to put the teaching in place before conception has been a joy. :)

recoen and Jude like this.
  19. Anne V

Anne V Gold

@Hi Sue,
    talking about work, my mobile rang yesterday pm . it was Ryanair HR (a new lot), wondering if i could go back to work
    without my medical!!!:rolleyes::rofl:.
    it is amazing HR does not know that no medical or no licence, u no good to anybody.
    As Jack says they are desperate for pilots(all airlines). i suspect they wont find enough bcause not enough healthy people left
    they wont be able to make up the numbers.
    here CT good.i am the only one swimming , must be a good sign:D. and cold shower b4 bed excellent. i sleep really well.
    sunrises are amazing.:)

Inger and drezy like this.
  20. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

On my last flight to Fuerteventura they got us on the plane, then we had to wait an hour for the pilot who'd been called in on his day off ... not a good sign ..

Looks like you are getting some good signs....:cool:

Anne V and drezy like this.