1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

I want to learn EVERYTHING

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by shannoncorrin, Apr 23, 2018.

1. shannoncorrin

shannoncorrin New Member

I want to learn everything this site has to offer, I just feel like I keep bouncing around. One minute I'm reading about everything in the Vermont 2017 talk regarding photoreceptors then I get curious about Leptin and so I get off track. I feel like I am bouncing all over the place. I have read the Epi Paleo Rx. Is there an order in which I should read everything? I know this info would help my mother in law who recently revealed that she has neuropathy due to do diabetes, and my mom with Hashimoto's, and my husband who is leptin resistant and will likely be diabetic in the future, but I want to know all I can before I present this to them. i want to sound like I know what I am talking about.

2. drezy

drezy Gold

Learning it and conveying it has proven, for me at least, to just be a baby first step when it comes to a loved one.

Understanding isn't, on it's own, action promoting.
    Action isn't, on it's own, consistency promoting.

A family member of mine with some of the above issues you mentioned knows well enough. She has acted on it and seen results. There was zero consistency though.

As a friendly heads up, after learning up really well and relaying it well, buckle up for the possibility of the very human behavior of built-in habits and laziness to kick in despite heaping helpings of knowledge.

Do you feel as though you've optimized the situation for yourself and your child currently?

SlamSlask and caroline like this.
  3. shannoncorrin

shannoncorrin New Member

Thanks for the advice! I'm fairly healthy and have never really struggled with weight. My only issue is a focal dystonia that causes my foot to turn in and it affects me when I walk. I have not seen any improvements but honestly don't think I ever will. I think I will always have it and that its just "me". I do what I can to minimize blue light and nnEMF, but I do not have complete control yet. When the sun shines in Ohio, I'm outside, but I've always been like that. I do great seeing the sun rise. I have not become a member yet until I learn more. I have not done any labs to see where I am but am researching that too because I do want to. I did a 23 and me over Christmas and still haven't received results. So its hard to lead by example because I don't physically have much wrong with me! I know Im not perfect (or optimal), but I'm already the healthiest person in my family. I do what I can for my son, we are outside on days that I'm off a lot. he's an awful eater (very picky) that I've been trying to fix for 3 years with no luck.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Become a member then. It won't happen on the sidelines.

Sajid Mahmood likes this.
  5. AA.png

"'The phrase “skin in the game” is one we have often heard but rarely stopped to truly dissect. It is the backbone of risk management, but it’s also an astonishingly rich worldview that, as Taleb shows in this book, applies to all aspects of our lives. As Taleb says, “The symmetry of skin in the game is a simple rule that’s necessary for fairness and justice, and the ultimate BS-buster,” and “Never trust anyone who doesn’t have skin in the game. Without it, fools and crooks will benefit, and their mistakes will never come back to haunt them.”"

Billybats, Inger, drezy and 3 others like this.
  6. Inger

Inger Silver

7. kris90

kris90 New Member

To me it's about organizing your thoughts. Everything is connected, and ties back to light, water and magnetism. I say absorb as much as you can. Eating a ton of DHA can help with that. I literally feel myself becoming smarter and retaining more information than ever as well as having breakthroughs just from adding regular seafood alone.

Once you have can retain a crazy amount of knowledge and discover your intuition, just make the connections. They usually come naturally when you least expect it. Just read, educate and reconnect with nature, and let your brain do the rest. Draw out pictures or journal your thoughts or ideas on a regular basis. Document your N=1. Share with others.

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^^awesome post.

Lahelada and kris90 like this.
  9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Eating a ton of DHA ALWAYS comes with super excess of EPA that shows up on tests.
    I have newer seen excessive EPA being directly addressed in this context.
    It also lowers AA.

@Jack Kruse

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

How do I help people? I vet them before I decide to work with them. When I decided to work with someone one on one, it is like me hiring a manager. I look at patients as managers of nature’s wisdom. I need to hire them to be part of my team. When it comes to conventional medicine people usually are choosing their physician. When it comes to building a black swan mitochondriac the quantum physician must decide who they will work with. This perspective is controversial. The clinician has to assess who really has skin in the game. There's a story behind every person. Don't judge someone if you don't know their story. Once I confirm what type of clay they are made of, I go all in or I cut them from my network. I just do not value decision making based on education levels. Hire people, not education levels. I hire my misfits for their attitude and aptitude, and I train them for skillset they’ll need in an ever-changing landscape of our environment. Trust your intuition on people. Your hunches are based on experience and facts gained in nature.

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

If you aren't willing to sacrifice your comfort, you don't have what it takes to make a difference.
    A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the crowd (and their beliefs at times).

Billybats and Brent Patrick like this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Why is DHA seafood H+ and sunlight all linked at the ATPase? BIOPHYSICS.

Matrix reality: One ton of ATP is turned over in 24 hours. In a marathon, you could turn over 60 kilograms of ATP. When you consider that it takes a little over
    3 hydrogen atoms to make one ATP in the ATPase, you can triple this number and then you can understand how important deuterium is to a living system. When you consider deuterium is designed to be plentiful in the blood plasma where RBC's have NO mitochondria. It is designed to be absent where the matrix of mitochondria are plentiful. Ask yourself why nature built us this way? Why is deuterium absent where mitochondria are plentiful? There is no paradox. Where a mystery of nature exists a lack of understanding persists. Become a black swan mitochondriac.

[​IMG]

SlamSlask and Brent Patrick like this.
  13. Billybats

Billybats New Member

The more sunlight you receive/get the lighter you are, less mass? less mass less deuterium?

Antonis likes this.
  14. kris90

kris90 New Member

Nice. This is what I'm learning as a coach.

SlamSlask likes this.