1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

I so want to do another round

Discussion in 'HCG Protocol' started by nicld, Aug 14, 2013.

1. nicld

nicld Gold

I am uncomfortable with the weight that I have gained since my last round even though I have ate properly. With the hormones being off, my body just did not reset.

One side of my brain has it all planned out, what day to start on and how long to go to and even planted a garden that would support another round. The other logical part of my brain is saying no way, you are not hormonally well enough to do another round and have it be successful when you are done. If doing 3 rounds of HCG did not “fixâ€￾ the hormones why do another one until you are balanced. Maybe, I will not need to do another round.

Oh the struggles in my mind.

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Dr. K. isn't a fan of HCG exactly ....I hope I am not putting words in his mouth....
    You are doing epi-paleo right? and C/T Why don't you give that a chance and get your hormones straight first and then maybe......

I know we are all so impatient - me too. When I look back - it really only has been 10 or 11 months and huge changes have happened.....

3. nicld

nicld Gold

I know that it is not recommended and knowing that my hormones are off any loss probably won't stick but the urge is still great. I am sticking to leptin reset and ct. I see a new doctor in about 10 days and hope he can help me fix myself. I have a feeling that I am estrogen dominant based on slot of the symptoms and tests. HCG won't fix that.