1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

I need more help........to help you better.

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by Jack Kruse, Apr 21, 2014.

1. Hope2Learn

Hope2Learn We are all connected.

Just making my way through this thread while trying to decide if I will buy a membership, and if so, which one. I saw this above post. I have no idea how things have continued to evolve here but I have still never found a blog index by date. Is there some reason you don't just hand-code one, and use a portal for the index page of the site (by which I mean, the landing page for people who come to jackkruse.com)?

My first degree was in internet programming. This is such a simple thing to do it baffles me that it ever caused such issue here. I'm sure it's been dealt with by now but just wanted to comment while I'm reading this - hand coding isn't hard. It's certainly easier than trying to figure out "apps" these days IMO. I could probably throw something together and have it on the server and functional by this time tomorrow if I actually tried.

Also wondering, has the issue been resolved yet with people not having 100% of their paid-for content available 100% of the time? If I'm going to consider buying a membership then I want to know ahead of time that I will never have to email someone to give me what I have already paid for. Thanks!

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

if you think you will never need to ask for help for things you already paid for ever, because you know the internet is so stable............then maybe membership here is not in the cards for you.

computers, the net, and being hacked is not controllable by coding.........contrary to common beliefs.

caroline and Kristi Lambert like this.
  3. Hope2Learn

Hope2Learn We are all connected.

Don't take me wrong, please! I can go back and quote the discussion early in this thread that I was referring to if necessary, though I think the posts were quite old now though. Since it would appear many changes have already taken place here, I was simply wondering whether the general format that had been discussed earlier in the thread here had been fixed up along with the other changes that were apparently implemented. Several people had commented about having to email support to access webinars and things, along with the posts where people had asked to have one login across the multiple members' areas. I never meant to imply that I expect things on the internet to run smoothly at all times, believe me. My first degree was in web design/programming, I was a webmistress before people were done using AOL CDs as coasters. I know better! :)

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I already took as you wrote it.............problems occur........here, in life and in health.......if you can't handle those things.........this may not be your cup of tea.

caroline and Kristi Lambert like this.
  5. ssj3

ssj3 Silver

You know all problems are User related... no User, no problems! :D:D:D

6. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Didn't know where to post this but if there is any way you'd like me to contribute to the website let me know. I have basic knowledge on web development and am always looking to increase this knowledge...

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

I really like your blog Sean .... we could google a word for the meaning as we are reading....

seanb4 likes this.
  8. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

9. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

You know what would be great Jack, is some diagrams of some of the things that you write about.
    For an example: a diagram of the electron transport chain, quantum tunneling, how it works like a capacitor, pregnenolone pathways etc for us newbies.
    Having a diagram to refer to just makes the learning so much easier (for me anyway).
    Regardless I still love the vast amount of information that you give us and I've learned sooo much
    since coming to your site. The info is addicting!
    ( But my dad, who has parkinson's, STILL thinks that I have no idea what I'm talking about! LOL!)

10. brandie

brandie CherokeeSol

This late posting but in reading through this thread and the talk about newbies coming and going, I have to say that some people wish to be helped but are much more simple minded and struggle to fully comprehend what is actually being said. Sometimes I find interest in a thread but five sentences in I'm shaking my head and blinking my eyes like I'm trying to read a foreign language I've never heard of. I have tons of lightbulb moments but by then I'm way behind and have spent hours reading this and that. I think the science is spot on but hard to grasp enough to put it to work. I've also noticed that negative people will get far too much attention while others who are serious and seriously confused get the cold shoulder. I have taken LONG breaks from the forum for these very reasons.

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  11. kovita

kovita Gold

I think you do not need to understand all the science behind. I find it fascinating but it is not necessary to understand it. What is laid here are very simple concepts, all of them coming from where we all come from, from nature. I did not need any scientifical understanding so far to do with my life what I did and see positive results. I think here on this forum you meet scientists, sceptics, mystics, dreamers, naturist, housewifes and so much more and it is the fascinating mixture of angles of view and interpretations that make this forum so valuable for me.

nonchalant, shah78 and caroline like this.
  12. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

I have to agree with you. I have taken years of electricity/electronics as well as physics and I am an electromechanic by trade and I STILL find it quite overwhelming.
    I find that one of the easiest ways to get the basics is to go for a nice country drive, have a cup of coffee and just listen to the you tube videos to start . Don't worry about not getting it all, just let your mind take in what it wants to take in. Jack is good at emphasizing the real important parts. But just be consistent.
    Then move on to the webinars.
    Its like a big puzzle - the emerging picture should give you the drive to learn more.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2015
    brandie likes this.
  13. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

It would be nice to have a basic frame work of the concepts, or photos, diagrams etc.
    But I'm not complaining, I'm fortunate to have access to all this information anyway.

14. caroline

caroline Moderator

It is all about the three legged stool........light, water, magnetism. Easy - just not simple to apply to our life some days!

You need to remember that Dr. K. has to write his blogs for scientists/Doctors/Phd's etc. etc.etc. and then all of us too....

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  15. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

You're absolutely right. At least this way the people you mentioned will take him seriously.
    And, like I said, I'm not complaining.
    The main thing is that I haven't lost interest at all

16. caroline

caroline Moderator

Mike - your life ...your journey..... how could you ever lose interest?????

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  17. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

I think that's why... I can just feel that Jack is on to something because I rarely ever go to any other health site now.
    Its like Jack has found the engine and gasoline while everyone else is still looking in the upholstery and seatbelts!

caroline likes this.
  18. CTforlife

CTforlife New Member

You, yourself, are about the only person I know actively standing against the NWO agenda. Very few have the information and resources to stand in opposition. So being hacked should be as normal as the sun rising. Except hacking is more normal in your line of work.

19. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

Jack, When you do the Q&A for the monthly webinars and you get that terrible feedback, tell the person that is calling to turn down their computer volume or whatever they are using to listen to you because when it is too loud that's what causes the feedback.

20. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

I have noticed that the last few blogs have looked significantly better and easier to follow.
    I had a feeling that someone had been editing. Thank you!