1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

I need more help........to help you better.

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by Jack Kruse, Apr 21, 2014.

1. Jude

Jude Gold

That's what we need for sure.....
    Short clips on emf, what is a leaky gut, fake light, calcified pineal, ...easy stuff they can relate to and think about......vegan ism is a hard one off the cuff I found...

2. ATL_Paleo

ATL_Paleo Gold

I think it is really simple ..... a person must be ready to accept change ..... and over 95% of people we talk to are NOT ready. They are really content to wallow in their own "stuff".

Just think of the people who have made it to this website, participated for a little while and then left for good. If all the resources of Jack and his website could not help them see the light, then think of the massive challenge we face.

Josh is totally correct .... lead by example. Actions are much more powerful than words...... If and when they are ready, their teacher will appear.

Josh (Paleo Osteo) and caroline like this.
  3. caroline

caroline Moderator

I really think what JK said is exactly right ....I know for me - People always say how healthy I am and I look great etc.

BUT ... they know I don't eat cake ........and they aren't prepared to go there - not ever! To them - that is not living!

I make them uncomfortable - plain and simple.......

It is s so hard for me to get - I had just been to this anti aging conference with amazing people - how could no one be interested???? A lot of them had also seen the fun pics on FB ...so - obviously I had had a great time!

These are all very intelligent people ....... I can only be the best example of health and vitality that I can be....

but I feel like I don't want to be around them - at least for not very long ...altho I love them dearly.

Where would we all be if JK hadn't stuck it out with us?

4. jude: email me josh@paleoosteo.com

i have made some handouts you are welcome to use

Jude likes this.
  5. let them go, and surround yourself with people that make you feel great.

caroline, kyrakitty and Josh like this.
  6. Inger

Inger Silver

To me this is not always an easy balance either.... I do think patience and giving each other time is an important thing...
    you just need to take care you will not be affected in a bad way so your own healing suffers.. We have to care for ourselves first I guess.

I do have a feeling there is so much need out there, if I could only have more to give... i want to split myself up in 3 parts, man! I need to choose very wisely what I do with my time, how it can be to the best advantage
    not an easy task for me.

kyrakitty likes this.
  7. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

I think in another direction...

Make sure you are good at transfering energy within yourself so that you can become that star you are meant to be and you will not be dragged down by others. Because we are the same particles i think we can only lift others by emitting energy. When you have these powers you will see another perspective in other humans and start to enjoy them for every aspect of their lifes.

Be the one that lifts others.

brandie, Brother John and kyrakitty like this.
  8. caroline

caroline Moderator

Dr. K. has always said ..... when the student arrives - the teacher in me appears.

I think we all need to head those words ..... nobody wants stuffed rammed down their throats - I know I don't .... no matter how well intentioned.

we need to support people when they asked tho.

My dearest friend clearly wants what I have ....but she is so entrenched in her dogma.

She is finally understanding that fat is good ..... so I now have convinced her to buy full fat yogurt - that is a huge step for her. I helped her buy MCT oil to mix into it ...

Her DIL was just down from Queensland and my friend was shocked to see she has lost 40K...and you will never guess what? she is eating somewhat like me!!! high fat, medium protein etc. my friend kept saying that is how Audrey eats!

So - we need to be the change that others see ........

kyrakitty likes this.
  9. well said

10. here is an infographic idea i have started
    it would be good to get more info in it, i use this a bit at work to give a brief explanation of the energy model and how it affects our functions. Patients seem to grasp it well.
    any input on keeping it simple but adding more would be cool.
    maybe points down the bottom about summer vs winter, and how the electron energies are tunnelled accordingly etc
    when happy with it i will get it made up properly, at present it is just a sketch in Word...
    Screen shot 2014-06-23 at 8.17.07 PM.png

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^^Exactly

Josh (Paleo Osteo) likes this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Also remember guys, don't compare your chapter 1 to someone else's chapter 20. Your past doesn't define the future because you can always begin again.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2014
    brandie and Josh like this.
  13. kyrakitty

kyrakitty New Member

WOW! So cool! Wish you were practicing in north Cali!

Josh (Paleo Osteo) likes this.
  14. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Josh you might want to add Fertility to that graphic.

15. good call. it would go somewhere in the middle/close to the center..

16. caroline

caroline Moderator

as Jeremy said ..... we have to start where we are....

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Balance is critical once you re attain your redox........before you regain balance you must be unbalanced toward health to offset the unbalance that got you ill or where you currently are now. We all need to remember the major work of the world is not done by geniuses. It is done by regular Joe's, who maintain balance in their lives, but who have learned to work in an extraordinary manner consistently over their lives. Life rises out of death, death rises out of life; in being opposite they yearn to each other, they give birth to each other and are forever reborn. Life is a balanced system of learning which drives evolution to eventually manifest wisdom. That wisdom is built into compliant or intelligent design of life's systems we call cells and tissues. Whether it be pleasure or pain; every situation in our life serves a purpose whether we realize it or not........It is up to us to recognize what that purpose might be.

SeaHorse, sjoshua and caroline like this.
  18. lavendercat

lavendercat New Member

well, ive only been here a few days but im very happy with the site. i think the only way you could improve it would be if you would send me free oysters through the post which you have personally hand picked from the sea bed.

i think the way you interact with people here is exeptional and so rare. the fact that you want to improve on it even more speaks volumes. i would be quite happy just reading the blogs and applying things to my life, but the fact that you are addressing people individually in respect of their health and also in discussion i think is quite unbelievable really.

i cant think of anyone else who does this. maybe im out of touch and it happens more nowadays, but i think back to when i was a fan of susan powter and her occasional "i will now address my public and also you can all fuck off" videos. so many people who talk about nutrition do so in that condescending "i have spoken" kind of way. but this is more like a genuine invitation to partake in the curiosity about knowledge.

i dont know if any of you have come across Markus Rothkranz. well in my opinion he is completely ridiculous. that doesnt really relate to what im saying about this website but i wanted to say it anyway :p if only for comparison about how to address people when it comes to their health.

MrPinkies likes this.
  19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

LOL Lavender that is the nicest thing I have heard on the forum in a while..........I would love to feed the world oysters from a seabed.........we need to create that.

20. lavendercat

lavendercat New Member