1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

I got my cornet meter! This happened.

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by ScottishEmma, Jun 30, 2017.

1. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Opened it up last night and walked round the house. RF in the living room was off the charts even though we'd switched off wifi.

Discovered the 'alarm' system in the corner of the room was the perpetrator - we live in a rented home. I'd seen it flashing away in the corner when I moved but never really thought about it!! I guess that is Jack's comment about humans being shit observers :)

So my husband disconnected the system by pulling out the wire and wham, back to next to nothing.

The house seems good but the upstairs bedroom has a higher reading especially when the window is open - there is a cell phone mast in that direction about quarter mile - would that be it?

FREAKED THE FUCK OUT when I put the meter against my iphone. Seriously. Switched that bastard off and it hasn't been touched since. Now figuring out how to model my life around no phone or buy a model that accepts only 2G.

The induction hob as I feared was off the chart, even before I switched it on just holding it at the LED clock which we stand in front of ALLL the time.

Depressing.

The wifi was quite scary and now I'm working out how to extract TV from my kids as our TV runs on the internet - if this is well known forgive me, I stopped watching TV back in the terrestrial channel days.

So here's my question - I'm not sure what the 'normal' readings should be for using this meter. I still haven't figured out what the third setting is for? EFIELD?

Does the EMF Webinar cover all this @Jack Kruse

Or is there somewhere I can get decent information about what readings mean what using the Cornet? @Scompy @drezy

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Way to go Emma .....I love how you are all in!!!

How old are your kids? good luck!

ScottishEmma likes this.
  3. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Looks like you took the red pill Emma. :D

Alex97232, ScottishEmma and seanb4 like this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

5. drezy

drezy Gold

6. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

4 and 2

Yep @Sue-UK I'm definitely ALL IN as @caroline said <------ my husband laughed out loud at that. Total understatement in his eyes :)

caroline likes this.
  7. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

8. Hahaha yes emma !

Alcatel one touch... lycamobile contract (£15) if you want a phone that is...

fucking iphones, stamp on it and throw it in the fucking road.

drezy and ScottishEmma like this.
  9. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Heya Emma,
    The quarter mile away phone tower could bring in higher readings depending on convergences and geography. But knowing the direction of the tower (if this is the only one at the moment), it can be easier to mitigate. If you are lower than the masts, like more in a valley, you may be getting more geographical mitigation also. I literally had convergence of a phone tower when I was working in Seattle where they had a small-cell on a rooftop and the building I was in was only about 300 feet away--looking out the other side of the building realizing I was parallel to the full blast of about 5 mW/m2 on average. I had to do radical things to minimize exposures... ultimately it meant moving. I know x2 more people that have come down with cancer since I've left the building. RF from a phone is about x10 this amount averaging around 50 mW/m2 within an inch from the body, but varies widely based on conditions like proximity to the tower (farther away, higher the number you'll see). In coffee shops, I see numbers like 5 mW/m2 if I'm in line and 2 feet away from the person in front of me entranced by the blue-light smurf.

10. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Yep, looking on Amazon right now. What model did you get?

I drove up to the meter and it was up at 12mw/m2 and I followed it back to my house which ducks under a slight hill but also has a large metal farm slurry tank blocking direct line view (not sure if that helps, I saw a thread here a few weeks ago talking about parking a RV in the front yard). Anyhow, I went in to town today and was registering 50+ on the cell phone towers. So sad, some of these are right outside apartments.

I'm totally ready to start the disconnect movement now. I'm changing my name to Sarah Connor ;)

I'm half way through that podcast @Scompy and you've answered some of what was confusing me so BIG FAT THANKS!!

Sean Waters, Alex97232 and drezy like this.
  11. Scompy

Scompy Gold

I'm making it a point to simplify,....hopefully that leads other people to dig deep and learn what's going on so there is no reliance, just self-reliance. I've found over the years some people when taking the red-pill get kind of shocked about what's going on, but there are great healers available also with the sun and earth. Love the Sarah Conner reference also. I can imagine you in a Jeep with your family traveling into the sun now. I'm a huge Scifi nut: anything you can imagine plus the stuff that is obscure across the pond to the original Dr. Who's from the 1960s through Tom Baker.

It's clear there is a large experiment that has been on-going for over a decade now. But personal behaviors often matter more than the normal density we encounter... direct exposures versus the second-hand smoke.

12. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Alcatel-On...=1499075453&sr=8-1&keywords=alcatel+one+touch

That's the one. I have to agree with the reviews = 3/5 stars.

Memory is max 65 text messages. Sometimes calls just don't come through, and then 3 days later you will receive a missed call notification.

Overall it's not bad but there's probably better ones, NOKIA 3310 etc. Nokias are about £30-40 so bit more expensive. That generation of phone is what you are after (2000-2003).

http://www.lycamobile.co.uk/en/

^ link to contract/sim card.

ScottishEmma likes this.
  13. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

I just posted a new thread about this but out of curiosity, when you ditched the smartphone how did you decide to maintain contact with friends?

14. I sent them all my new number on WhatsApp, and then turned it off and waited.

All my close family text me the same day. Most of my best friends got in touch within a day or 2. A few others after a month or so. Some haven't bothered, but the ones that matter have come through.

It's strange, the ones I considered closest and most loyal came through the quickest... with an almost pro-rata of time/care for the others... more time = less care.

It's a good way to suss out who really wants to be in your life and who doesn't. Those that matter will send you letters on an Owl if they love you enough,

ScottishEmma, drezy and WalterNL like this.
  15. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Thanks for that. You're bang on! I think it's more likely my own B.S. I'm listening to about being left out and isolated. I'm going for it. Fuck this shit! :)

Sean Waters likes this.
  16. It's not that hard to add a new number to your phone, and then use standard text, and not an app. If they can't do that then you have to consider are they worth your time at all?

You will feel refreshed, not isolated, watch your Dopamine raise when you change your behaviour pattern radically in pursuit of better health.

Did you see last month's issue of Grazia? My girl reads that magazine and it was called "the digital detox" issue... considering a mainstream magazine did it, it was actually quite good. The journalist went to Green Bank in West Virginia - a zero EMF town apparently, where many people document electromagnetic hypersensitivity.

She felt a lot lot better.... but at the end of the article she says: "there are no scientific studies to support the electromagnetic hypersensitivity claims...". Even though the journalist earlier documented "floor to ceiling documents on the illness" in the same couple's home.

https://techcrunch.com/2016/11/11/n...-green-bank-telescope-and-people-arent-happy/

Just found this ^^ potentially shutting down the telescope = no more EMF free zone.

ScottishEmma and drezy like this.
  17. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Yes, and also taking responsibility for making it happen if I want to see friends.

That's an interesting article! I'd totally do that :)

Sean Waters likes this.