1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

I finally got out of Dallas. Time to heal.

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by MattD1995, May 28, 2019.

1. Inger

Inger Silver

Wound healing is going to be very fast and easy if you can be in a great environment, outside, naked, grounded, and not much nnEMF, eating the most healing foods.
    If you cant do this, I would be more worried.

2. MattD1995

MattD1995 Gold

Post-surgery, I’ll be staying at home in Dallas with my parents while I recover. Unfortunately, it’s a high nnemf environment. However, I won’t be working during that time. So I’ll be free to spend the entire day outside grounded and getting sun as well as doing CT in my freezer back home. My poor body has been fighting hard for 4 years. I think removing this mesh could be just what it needs to kickstart the healing process. My surgeon is extremely well reviewed for this type of procedure, so I’ll be in good hands.

3. Pablo

Pablo New Member

You´re a warrior man

Marko Pollo likes this.
  4. MattD1995

MattD1995 Gold

I really appreciate the encouragement man. I think anyone who chooses the mitochondriac life is a warrior. We’ve all rejected the easy ways out provided by the medical establishment in favor of long-lasting changes that address the root issues. It’s a hard road. But in the end, I’ll die before I end up old and decrepit eating TV dinners and popping 20 different medications. It’s been a hellish journey, but I wouldn’t trade it for anything.

Alex97232, Bob Stirling and Pablo like this.
  5. Inger

Inger Silver

sounds great, except the high nnEMF environment..... But if you can stay naked outside and relax and eat tons of oysters, seafood, raw grassfed/wild heart and similar healing foods, I guess you will be fine. Especially if you load on those things even before the OP so your body is in a high energy state.
    Maybe there is a lonely lake or beach/forest close by where you can stay most of the time?
    I am convinced our body is quite a healing machine, as long as the environment is good :)

Alex97232 and KrusinWitchie like this.
  6. Thanks for the warning; hope you get over this hurdle quickly. Is there a safer alternative than poly mesh? I have had a hernia for 30 years but luckily ive chosen the occasional intense stabbing pain over surgery. Any downsides to living with a hernia? Like one day all my guts pop out.

You know, this mesh removal surgery and recovery sounds simular to Jack's liposuction surgery using massive CT for pain and recovery without painkillers. If the CT doesnt trigger hernia episodes, you could come out of the recovery period like mito superman. Or super mito man.
    Good luck

7. MattD1995

MattD1995 Gold

The safest alternative to mesh is a non mesh repair using sutures. There are still many doctors today who will perform this operation. I would absolutely advise avoiding mesh implantation.

8. Thanks. I talked to my brother, who has 3 pieces of mesh in his gut. He couldnt imagine having them removed because they're part of his core now and it would leave a giant hole. His gut does hurt him alot. Maybe sooner is better if you are going to remove it.

9. MattD1995

MattD1995 Gold

Does your brother have any autoimmune or chronic health issues?

Janette Layne likes this.
  10. Yeah, and he works in a terribly stressful high emf environment. He's trying to retire but has to eat more shit first.

11. Novah

Novah New Member

Hey, you might want to try emailing again and if you don't hear back, consider submitting your question for the next Q&A...You could probably also ask best way to get through re: a consult as well.

12. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

I noticed the date you posted this and I know for me specific holidays and specific elections bring extremely elevated signals.... they go unnoticed by most.... but they definitely jacked up the signals just prior to the 4th of July and I still haven’t noticed them dial it back down yet.

I am hoping they dial it down soon as I am pretty sure I could play the radio from the fillings in my mouth... :whistle:!

A few years back before I became super in-tuned to the frequencies... I didn’t understand how from one moment I could go from happiness to total despair. I would be fine and then have a debilitating pain in a certain joint or area and feel like I was dying.

You sound similar to myself... Which also explains why you like to be fully submerged in water. It’s not just the CT it’s also the perfect faraday cage... giving your body a break from the signals. I literally had to stay fully submerged this last 11 days... and I live in a good environment. That’s how high they jacked up the signals... plus when you add high humidity or storms... it holds the higher signal down and you have the perfect RF storm!

I would see how you feel next week. Also, you might try asking your question in the “Ask Jack” area...or the July Q&A.

Hope you’re feeling some relief soon... keep the faith!

drezy likes this.
  13. Saichi

Saichi New Member

When I started getting my amalgams out in my early 20s my first holistic dentist couldn't anesthetize me even after five shots. Took her an hour to drill out my smallest amalgam during which I was under real torture, unique white blinding pain of electrocution. I was horrified for a week afterwards with thought of having my other nine big amalgams removed, thinking no way I could endure even more torture that that. I kept replaying in my mind the video of the mercury off-gassing in my mouth 24/7 and knew scientifically I had no choice and suffer the unconscionable pain if it were to be. My next dentist gave me full stream nitrous oxide with the oral damn installed and couldn't believe I wasn't passed out when he came in the operating room. My adrenaline was pumping to the max, I jumped out the chair needing to pee bad, dentist looked at me as a ghost. He was able to anesthetize me with the shots on my wide jaw hidden nerves where I felt no pain whatsoever. First 15 minutes my hands were clenched to the operating chair like I was hanging off a cliff for my life.

My 12 monkeys moment and best medical move of my life.

14. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

OUCH!!!.... You poor thing...You are making my teeth ache just thinking of it!

When I was pregnant my wisdom teeth decided to break thru the surface and became infected. I had to have the uppers removed without any medication... I thought it was pretty terrible but it was fast and easy. I recovered quickly because I had the added bonus of no side effects from any shots or medications.

Ironically I did my lowers after the baby was born because they wanted to put me under for this one. I wish I hadn’t listened to them. When I woke I was sick for weeks and covered in bruises. I lost all feeling in my lower jaw for a good couple of years. It was terrible!!

15. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Had all my wisdom taken out at 17 with IV unconscious. I had moderate to significant gum bleeding for couple days which is normal but no other side effects. Where were your bruises?

16. MattD1995

MattD1995 Gold

Very interesting idea...I can’t say I notice much of a difference on specific events or holidays.

General Update:

Joint pain is killing me over the last few days. I’m severely dehydrated. My calf muscles are twitching. Low carb is impossible for me right now. If I drink fruit juice throughout the day, it keeps me from becoming dehydrated and causes the muscle spasms to stop. Also improved my skin. Jack has discussed in the past that people with broken mitochondria will not do well on a high fat diet during summer time. I’ve proved his point. Low carb in the hot Texas sun is just not possible for me.

I had a phone consult with a surgeon in a Maryland yesterday. He has agreed to move the mesh. The plan is to have the mesh removal surgery in September. Until then, I’m hanging on for dear life. Insomnia is ramping back up. Joint pain is worse, and anxiety is coming back. I feel pretty out of control right now. I’m just ready to get this toxic mesh out of my body. I’m in contact with several people who have had their hernia mesh removed. Many said it dramatically improved their autoimmune symptoms. I desperately hope it helps mine. Lots of fruit, juice, and salmon right now. Red meat has been giving me horrible joint pain, so I’ve dropped that too. The one place in town that sold oysters quit selling them. Great. Salmon and oysters seem to be the only thing that makes me feel good at this point.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
  17. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Does the RV you’re living in have a smart meter? And is the meter near your bedroom?

Also, have you tried getting an IV cocktail for your dehydration? Since you’ve already up your limes and salt?

18. MattD1995

MattD1995 Gold

No smart meter. I can’t get an IV where I live unfortunately.

My overall body pain is getting considerably worse. My feet, my calves, my back, my joints. Everything just hurts. I have no idea what to do or what’s happening. I’ve never had an onset of pain that was this sudden or this systemic. Based on symptoms, I believe if I went to a doctor I’d probably be diagnosed with fibromyalgia. None of this is making sense. I’m getting sun every day, eating seafood, spending most of my day outdoors...how the hell am I getting more sick?

19. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

It definitely sounds like the environment. It also sounds like a smart meter either at your RV or work. Does the meter say analog meter on it? No transmitting signals? Do you have a meter to test it? If it is an analog meter then it requires an actual person to come and read the meter once a month. Does this happen? Otherwise it most definitely is transmitting and would be a HUGE problem for you. Especially if you live in a RV in a remote area with bad cell service... they would crank the signal up higher.

20. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Nature and our biology are always non-linear. When I was 10 years old I lost 20% of my body weight in one month throwing up everything I ate involuntarily, but that month didn't come till three to five months after I received 10 amalgams and a vaccination.

I'd give you recommendations but pretty sure you don't want to read them.