1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

I finally feel like a success story...

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by MrPinkies, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Inger

Inger Silver

I know... haha, they are crazy heavy! Maybe try to drag them with some rope...? Where is your hubby!? That is what guys are for :-D

MrPinkies likes this.
  2. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I put the sections on a plastic tarp and was able to drag them around while holding onto the tarp. It was helpful to be able to stand up straight.
    But as for going up stairs... block & tackle maybe??

3. tellmisty

tellmisty Administrator

I was so excited when the magnetico came ... I hoisted the 80+ lb boxes, one by one, up over my shoulder and up a very tall flight of stairs! It was a lot of work... Deep breaths and breaks; ha! I wasn't gonna wait until someone was around. I wanted them on my bed THAT VERY NIGHT! I drug the queen mattress off and put the whole thing together myself. Huah! Girl power! :D

Alex97232, Lahelada and MrPinkies like this.
  4. caroline

caroline Moderator

I wouldn't ever want to mess with you Misty! WOW - you are one strong woman!

5. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Stunned silence!

6. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

here we are... 164lbs down! WOOT WOOT!

Attached Files:

Optimalbound, cinnamon and Sue-UK like this.
  7. Martin

Martin Gold

Truly amazing. And a little black dress to boot!

8. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

All I can say is Wowza! You look fantastic.

Amazing journey you've had...

MrPinkies likes this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

BOOM

MrPinkies likes this.
  10. Josh

Josh Gold

:p

MrPinkies likes this.
  11. caroline

caroline Moderator

Kate you are a beautiful woman .... Inside and out...xo

MrPinkies likes this.
  12. caroline

caroline Moderator

It seems Martin likes a black dress ....I guess I better go buy a little black dress.....:D

tellmisty and MrPinkies like this.
  13. Renee

Renee New Member

Soooo inspirational !!!

MrPinkies likes this.
  14. caroline

caroline Moderator

Kate and Christopher are rock stars ....what they have accomplished for themselves and their family is extraordinary!

MrPinkies likes this.
  15. kovita

kovita Silver

fantastic, that is what I call transformation and I am sure it is not the final stage! It is hard to believe that soooooo many people would see your before and after and get to learn how you did it and still would NOT open the eyes!!!

MrPinkies and caroline like this.
  16. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

Yes, many have learned about what I am doing, specifically speaking, in the zumba community that I know and love, think I'm completely bat-shit crazy...

Thing is.. I have (not on purpose, of course) joined this elite club in zumba... I'm one of 9 that have lost over 100 lbs in this community of 300... I'm one out of three that have lost over 150 lbs... and I am asked ALL the frickin' time... Hey Kate, I only see you here once in a while.. I'm here busting my ass 4 days a week plus two boot camp type classes and can't seem to drop any weight... It just makes me laugh, when they laugh and say that what I'm doing is impossible and that they could NEVER do what I do... Oh well.. that's their problem, not mine.. I have mentioned a million times now in my journals that this life style has SIMPLIFIED (and made easier) my life in SOOOOOO many many many many ways... more than I can count...

Jenelle likes this.
  17. caroline

caroline Moderator

As you say Kate ...."IMPOSSIBLE IS JUST AN OPINION" we are all living proof ....... working on our masterpiece!!

MrPinkies likes this.
  18. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

Just a quick question.. where's your black dress? ;)

19. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hangin in the closet! It definitely is more than short enough .....but not low cut enuf - me thinks!

Did you shorten yours Kate? Guys seem to like legs a lot! I m really surprised tho ....I thought guys love hi heels?

Maybe they are so high these days and the young ones can't walk properly in them - they are always teetering about!

20. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

AHAHAHHAA.... wish I could.. but.. I have so much extra skin on my legs, it's really not a pretty sight...