1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

I finally feel like a success story...

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by MrPinkies, Dec 5, 2013.

1. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

School is keeping me very BUSY! Dancing- FUN! AWESOME! Can't wait to perform in the recital/performance in June!

Reached my goal weight, no, but, I am getting there!!!! :D

2. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

He is very amazing! He talked about his studies with Autism that was almost too good to be true! :) I am very excited to see what happens next!

I'm excited to have it a few months before going into surgery! That's what I'm definitely looking forward to! :)

3. Hope

Hope Gold

It....like you...is going to be amazing!!!! You already are, of course....

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

You do know we will need pictures of you in a tutu? Have you grown your hair out??? Christopher can send me a small cheque.....

5. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

I will have pictures towards recital time (June-ish.. maybe a little bit sooner) My hair is still short.. I'm hoping I can get it up in a bun for recital time! :)

6. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

So.. we ordered our magnetico mattress pads for the four of us! OMGosh the excitement 'round here is.. top notch.. lol :D

Question of the day, however... So.. when I was talking to Dr Bonlie, he talked about DMSA, which, Chris and I both don't have an issue with taking or giving the kiddos.. I understand needing to help the kidneys flush the metals. My question is about the ECVIR, however, for the Autism. I put a link to the product below.. Is this really necessary, yes, no, thoughts??? During his studies with patients with Autism, he found that most have herpes/syphilis viruses in the brain, which he talked about this during the last webinar. So the ECVIR is a few drops to help that. It's homeopathic..

http://www.naturalclinician.com/product.cfm

How long is DMSA necessary to take? weeks, months?

7. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Kate

It think it depends on the individual. I didn't use DMSA and had no issues. But then again I've been able to clear toxic loads in the past w/o issues.

as for the ECVIR - not entirely familiar with it. but if he's had success with it.. that definitely is something to consider -

sorry I'm no help on this one....

8. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

I know with the Autism, all four of us, do probably have detoxing to do- especially our son Ryan... and again, no issues with DMSA.. but.. the ECVIR is what makes me nervous for some reason and I can't shake it.. lol

9. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Kate, have you read the recent Redox blogs? Dr. K says we need to increase our redox potential before doing detox. A magnetico is always good, but supplemental detox might need to wait. How is everyone's hydration?

10. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

hydration- real good.. I think we go through around 6-7 gallons of water per day between the four of us.. 90% of our "diet" intake is water since we are ketogenic epi-paleo and the rest intake is fat
    blogs- Chris's job.. I just rather Chris explain it to me and listen in on webinars

From what I understand of the Redox blogs, we are in pretty good shape here.. Ryan might be questionable..

11. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Follow your mommy instinct. Its NEVER WRONG.

12. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

You're right! My mommy instincts have never been wrong.. just there's a warning about using the whole herb has allergic reactions and gastrointestinal side effects.. I know it is heavily diluted.. but we have worked so frickin' hard to straighten out everyone's GI track, ESPECIALLY Chris's and Ryan's... just makes me extremely nervous!

13. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi again Kate! Dr. K did a great recap of redox in the donut hole thread ....pages 12 & 13 ..... for us non geeks!

The redox blog is pretty straightforward - even I get it! LOL

Congrats on the magnetico! As Gretchen said - use your instincts. Nick just put his little son on another pad - he was just on a single ..... and they have had some issues.

14. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Chris!

15. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I think it is one of those quantum things, like deja vu. Like the future yous are talking to the present you. Some are saying No Don't Do It! And others are saying I Am So Glad I Didn't Go There...

16. Hope

Hope Gold

Kate..that is incredible. 6-7 gallons of water for 4 people. Wow. Congrats.....

MrPinkies likes this.
  17. cantweight

cantweight Gold

Kate we got our youngest a magnetico, he had all kinds of neuro issues, GI stuff, speech problems....toxic/viral you name it. He broke out in rash and a weird orange cradle cap type thing on his scalp after I think it was the 2nd night. We did not end up using the dmsa because his body seemed to be clearing ok on it's own. We did do lots of Epsom salt baths, made sure his bowels were moving, and activated charcoal a few times a week. He is still doing awesome!!!

Danny and MrPinkies like this.
  18. tellmisty

tellmisty Administrator

Sister, I've been sitting here at my desk bawling!!! Thank you so much for sharing this!

Wow. I'm so elated for you and your family.

I was gung-ho on the chelation thing after the webinar with Bonlie, but then I started researching ... I think you should really get educated on this one before you commit to anything. I have issues methylating and also have a SNP that doesn't detox pesticides well, so detoxing in general (I've recently learned) is a big problem for me. I'm doing a lot to support my liver and heal my gut right now and to jump-start methylation. I also just got a Magnetico about a month ago.

What I'm learning is that your body needs to be able to clear the metals once they get stirred up, or they just move around and can cause a lot of toxic ick. Having good gut health is going to be important. I'm going to do glutathione + Vit C IV and some Meyer's cocktails ... I'm to a point now with healing a bunch of other stuff where I think I'll get a lot of benefit from them. THEN I'm going to look at chelation therapy again, and I'm probably going to do a protocol that has you taking DMSA / ALA every three hours for three days, off for three days. Here are a couple of links to stuff I've been reading up on:

http://www.dannyroddy.com/main/2010/11/1/mercury-chelation-it-aint-so-easy.html
    http://www.regardingcaroline.com/andycutler2.html

In other news, I think we should have you do a webinar for the Optimal Reset ... maybe we'll pull a panel of a few of you together to share your stories so others can hear what all you did and then the community can ask questions. I think this would be a great way for us to support each other! I'll ping you via Facebook. :) Maybe we could have your hubby, Christi and Gretchen, and who else do we nominate? Someone who's gone all-in and had big results to really paint the picture for participants ...

19. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Audrey or Sally!

20. Hope

Hope Gold

what i
    That is so neat, Misty. If you do the Cutler protocol, I'd love to hear how you do. He's quite the interesting man, too. I would love to hear what you think of the Meyers cocktails too. What are you doing for your methylation n=1? Would love to hear...