1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

I finally feel like a success story...

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by MrPinkies, Dec 5, 2013.

1. MsYo

MsYo Silver

Congratulations!!! I'm doing a happy dance from reading this.

2. Hope

Hope Gold

Congrats.....I remember reading your story earlier. How exciting!

I would love to hear, what else, if anything did you do to get rid of EMF....besides getting rid of TV, iPads etc? I would love to hear. And how did you convince DH to change ALL the lightbulbs?? Wowie......

Congrats again....

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hope - you need to read Christopher's journal .... he is a man on a mission!

4. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

Actually, you have it backwards.. it was DH that had to convince me.. I put up a fight because I hate the dark.. I hate not well lit rooms.. but.. I got used to it after a while.. Thing is, however, we will NEVER go back to the blue lighting ever when we realized how much it has/had helped our kiddos.. It was a night and day difference in our kids.. How many people have ever heard of a 3 year old putting themselves to bed every night??!?! I think it also helped with the sensory issues as well.. it's a much more calming environment...

HAHA... Chris is definitely a man on a mission! LOL

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

and he likes long, lovely hair...........just saying.....

6. Wow! This is such an incredible, and convincing story! Congratulations to the umpteenth degree! I can't wait to read your book! ;)

7. lioness7

lioness7 Gold

Congtratulations!...not only on your success, but your committment to your family and yourself. You are amazing proof of what we are all capable.

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

In my opinion the decision of action is God's work behind the veil of quantum mechanics.........

PJP71 likes this.
  9. Hope

Hope Gold

That is so great. I dream of that. I basically retreat to the bedroom at night....which is OK but it would be so nice to have the whole house be safe or AL-free. You are a blessed woman!

10. caroline

caroline Moderator

I love this .... can I borrow it?

11. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

So... I want to move... out of Michigan.. but where to go.. where to go.. that is the question... No, it's not because it's a negetive 15 degrees, grey clouds, and nearly a foot n' a half of snow... nope.. nothing to do with that... well.. ok. that's not entirely truthful.. the best days in Michigan is when it is snowing and there's snow everywhere and the sun hits the snow and it literally sparkles!! I love the simple things, I know.. but.. it's SOO SPARKLY!!!!!!!!! like diamonds! Ok, back to the discussion: Through my weight loss journey, I have started to get a REAL understanding about how my body reacts to light cycles and the seasons.. and while.. I am learning to love the cold/snow, these months and months of grey skies are nearly killing me.. D3 has helped out a smidgen this year- WAY better than past years... This is becoming so clear to me (and to Chris too)...

Chris and I used to take a yearly vacation to Tennessee.. what I absolutely miss is that we would go early spring and it would be warm and GREEN on the trees!! Best of all- THE SUN!!!!!!!!!!!! The morning sunrise made me so happy... Not that I would move to TN, but, it's been a place that after so long of a grey winter, it always has lifted my spirits!

If you could move anywhere... where would you go and why?

12. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Well, I did move out of Michigan and landed in Texas. We love it here.

I truly can relate to your issues with the long grey days. February and March were the worst two months of the year for me when I lived in MI. Even as far back as elementary school I can recall feeling "blah" at that time of year.

If I could live anywhere, it would be near an ocean, gulf, or other large body of water. It would also be in a southern state - would have to do some exploring. Yes - I know Michigan has large bodies of water (which I loved). It's a beautiful state but I did not like the lack of sunlight at certain times of the year.

13. caroline

caroline Moderator

I guess a year ago I would have said the South coast of Australia ........

Kate - both of your families are close to you where you are now?

Has Christopher become allergic to his journal???? whatsupwiththat? you know I hang on every word he says ......
    yours too...

14. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

Yes, our families are within an hour of where we currently live... but, there's not much holding us here, I don't think.. other than somewhat solid employment.. lol

Chris is out making "the big bucks".. tis the money making season.. lol He says hello!

15. madamechickendance

madamechickendance New Member

I live in the mountains of North Carolina now. It's plenty gray here in the winter. Grew up in Chicago. I HATED living in Colorado--way, way too sunny. I felt assaulted every time I left the house. The first time it rained (8 weeks after we'd moved there), I went into a tizzy of delight.

Being from Michigan you will not be considered a DAMN Yankee if you move south. Just a Yankee. Midwesterners get off lightly.

16. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

Can we all say this together.. MR PINKIES LOVES TAX RETURN TIME!

I am so excited to get our return I can hardly keep myself together!!

Chris and I have this awesome plan.. Here is goes...

We are going to FINALLY get our various EMF meters!!! and second.. MEGNETICO mattress pads for all of us.... and third, of course, my extra skin removal surgery!!!

So.. I had some questions about the megnetico pads.. especially since, you know, the Autism thing.. and which ones to get... and what to expect.. and the kids share a room (for the next 14 months), so, does it matter if their beds are apart or together kind of thing... and... so.. the lady took my name and number and the next thing I know... Dr Bonlie called me personally! We had the most amazing chat! I am.. beyond words that he took the time to call and talk with me! We will definitely do his suggestions with the supplements that he recommended. and.. we will keep everyone posted on our thoughts about the mattress pads!!!

YAY!!! :D

17. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hey Kate!! Hey Christopher!
    Have you thought about this ..... Dr. K. has concerns about being around the pad in the day time .... do the kids play in their room?

That must have been one heck of a tax rebate .... way to go you guys! big hugs to all of you .... even if Christopher is ignoring me! xo
    I am taking it personally BTW.......

18. caroline

caroline Moderator

Kate - how is school going? dancing? have you reached your goal weight?

19. Hope

Hope Gold

Yes, Dr Bonlie is amazing, isn't he?? I got to talk to him too....but everyone there is just so helpful. I say go for the most you can afford. We got the 20 Gauss, paid off over six months....it took me a while after my first big 'feeling' of it.....to feel like it's making a difference, but it's now been about 7 months I've slept on it. My sleep is so much improved....and I do believe it's really played a role in the improvement, given my issues and the mold I just learned about this fall. My body seems to crave being on it...... :)

All the best to you ~

20. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

Yes, we did talk about the kids playing in their bedroom...

My answer: the bedroom only, and I mean this in the most literal way, has beds and clothing.. we HAD to remove all toys in their room because it was too distracting for them to sleep and or to make transitions. This is also the room they have to go to if they need time to calm down, especially in a melt-down mode.. There is no issue there..

and.. don't take Chris's absence personally! He will be back soon!!! Winter (and one hell of a winter we are having in Michigan this year), is when he works a million hours a week and when we make the most money.. Summer time, is when we starve.. lol Just a few more weeks, promise! xoxo

Last edited: Jan 30, 2014