1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

I finally feel like a success story...

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by MrPinkies, Dec 5, 2013.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

just beautiful xoxoxo

what lovely, clear eyes they have ....full of life and love! well done Kate and Chris!

2. Anik Seth

Anik Seth New Member

Kate thanks for being an inspiration! You my friend are a leader in every sense and I am so happy for you and your family. World's best mom!

Danny, MrPinkies and fitness@home like this.
  3. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

Thanks friend!!! xoxoxo Have a wonderful holiday!!!

4. a huge, huge congratulations to you. Yes, this forum and the blog will open up miracles. Life becomes more magical by the day. You will be an inspiration to many.

Mel

Cpt.Tired and MrPinkies like this.
  5. Coreena

Coreena Guest

I know this is an older convo, but which sleep pad did you star with? How old was your son when he started? How is he doing now?

6. Danny

Danny New Member

Looking back do you have any insight on using a Magnetico w/ a low redox? My wife and I are having issues using a 10G. I adapted to a 5G, but it's been over 2 months and the 10G is kicking our butts. Thanks!

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

Does anyone know how BJK77 is doing?

Jude likes this.
  8. billy

billy New Member

Before trying HF/LC keto diet I came across lots of studies and discussion about success with brain disorders.

I have to bridle myself and not offer unwanted "help" regularly.

I get kind of evangelical with what I learn here on the cutting edge... far from the mainstream "We take our medicine and we go home - after paying".

I wish there was a LOVE button but I can only Like

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
    MrPinkies likes this.
  9. trudyap

trudyap New Member

WoW, WoW and WoW! Cyber high five to you.....I'd love to talk to you in person sometime! What a remarkable story. If I ever do a vlog ( which I'm thinking/talking about) would you consider doing an interview?

MrPinkies likes this.
  10. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

I"ll think about it :)