1. Registering for the Forum

    We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

    After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

    Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

    If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

I camped out on the mountain, I don't think I have EHS but..

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by BrunoB, Apr 11, 2020.

  1. BrunoB

    BrunoB New Member

    Hi, good morning. I camped about 3 kilometers from a small town. My feelings were:
    I was very cold upstairs, I should have worn more clothes.
    At 24 I could only hear the wind.
    Strangely enough, up there my turbines got a little bit swollen, which made it difficult to breathe for a few hours.
    I arrived at 19:09, walked for an hour and camped in a half-sloped area.
    The good thing is that the sun woke me up earlier than at home (1, 20 m before).
    I didn't have any tinctus there (although I don't have it very often in the city)
    My ears were sore, because I slept without a pillow.
    I think I should have slept with my head up because the ground was so steep.
    I think I should have slept with my head up because the ground was so steep.
    Unfortunately, I didn't notice much difference. Maybe I need more days to notice more difference.
    There was a little signal for sms only and I could hear some radios (in the hand radio, not cell phone)

    I went twice, the second time with my little dog. The floor was hard despite having a thin mat, I think this also made it difficult for me to fall asleep quickly.
    IMPORTANT: The tent must be "" upside down"" because the entrance is not where you sleep, so I slept from west to east and should have slept with my head up (that is, in the direction of the mountain). Thank you for reading me, I will try to read other diaries later.

    PS: I went again and sleeping with my head up I slept much better! The bad thing was that the wind woke me up by making noise in the tent, but I slept about 6 hours.
    I saw something strange like lights from the mountain to the sky, I was scared, but by chance nothing happened.
    I'll try to read some newspapers, a hug to everyone. :)

    Attached Files:

    Richard Watson likes this.
  2. BrunoB

    BrunoB New Member

    I went again, this time I was able to sleep without pills but woke up at 2 am and went back to sleep, I guess because of the hardness of the mattress. I guess I should try staying up there for a few days and maybe change the mattress.I am also trying apitherapy several months ago for suspected Lyme,but it doesn't seem to be working. I should probably do some chelation to get better since I have uranium and mercury...and eliminate nnefm.
    Richard Watson likes this.
  3. BrunoB

    BrunoB New Member

    What I did notice is that my bowels were calmer up there, despite sleeping badly because of the hardness of the mattress!
  4. did you do much walking barefoot up there? Grounding helps me immensely.
    BrunoB likes this.
  5. BrunoB

    BrunoB New Member

    Hello, very little friend, because up there is a very rocky area! Thanks for stopping by
    Matt Fowler likes this.
  6. No worries. when the ground is rocky, you can just sit on the floor with your feet out :thumbsup:
    Freebird and BrunoB like this.

Share This Page