1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

I am shocking

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Janet Shold, Nov 21, 2017.

1. I read somewhere, and can not find it again, the reason people get zapped. A search for likely terms is too broad. I get zapped from the car door when I exit the car and repeatedly from the cart in the grocery store. It’s gotten so that I use my clothed elbow to shut the car door.

Would somebody enlighten me as to why this happens to me constantly, while people around me don’t seem troubled by it?

Mito1 likes this.
  2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

When you touch something,
    what is the body part that touches first?
    Finger nails?

If the answer is yes,
    make a point of not doing it.

3. No, it’s the pads of my fingers. I don’t have long nails, you see.

4. shiran

shiran Curious

Grounding helps

George Papamarkos likes this.
  5. Pebbles

Pebbles Gold

you dont have enough sulphur to make sulphated cholesterol on your skin - overall your skin is too dry or feels wet? twin feet bath with MgSo4 might help as well.

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Nope........something more significant: You live in a nnEMF hellhole. Why? It is the same reason the fires in SOuthern Cali happened recently. In sonoma a weird report from my friends on FB developed. Two weeks before the fire, people complained on FB they were incredibly thirsty. They bought large amounts of water emptying the stores’ shelves out there. Immediately I realized the cause. The spike in electric power gird in combination with the geomagnetic changes from the Earth sunspots at the same time caused mitochondrial dehydration. When I looked at NOAA data I realized the air wasn’t hotter than historical averages for the region — but it did have one weird effect on people’s hair being statically charged with electricity all day long. All my friends reported getting shocked when I asked them about it. I personally believe this is why the fires in California burned houses down but did not burn trees down. The trees where dehydrated by the energy transmutation from the geomagnetic storms just like the Carrington CME of 1859.

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Cell Towers Generate Microwaves and RF radiation. So this is where you're problem is and it is why the Santa Rosa fires happened. I've looked at the cell tower data from the fires and I found the tell tale answers that light radiations and geomagnetic storms caused the fires.

In total, 77 cell towers burned up or were damaged in Santa Rosa where the picture showed burned houses and cars but no trees.; the towers were not the source that lit the fires, but the feeders that fueled them to burn.

Cell towers burned, the houses baked, the trees remained standing, albeit dehydrated and loaded with static electric charge like you are now.

The current cell tower system in use in California (Qualcomm owned most of the Santa Rosa antenna's) is called WiMAX: Worldwide Interoperability for Microwave Access. The 4G-system sends out signals through panels or antennas in narrow beams from tower to tower (varies by manufacturer), not aimed at the ground. But the network does emit non-ionizing radiation, which the industry qualifies as typically safe: “It causes some heating effect, but usually not enough to cause any type of long-term damage to tissue. Radio-frequency energy, visible light and microwave radiation are considered non-ionizing.” by industry. You know nobody at might site is interested in the linear effects of light, because it is the non linear apsects of light that can kill you. We have the huge Carrington Event of 1859 to teach us what really happened in california during the sunspot changes. This shows us that we do not need a CME to hit Earth to get this effect when the energy man has added to the ionosphere is massive due to technology. This means that even a small geomagnetic sotrm can cause massive sparking in trees with huge static charges. Becker actually spoke about this in his work and in Marino's last book Becker the Reasearcher the data is right there for anyone to read. Few will connect the dots. Today's cell industry will never want this information out because it would lead to massive changes to the FCC law. I expect California to burn to the ground in a 5G world where antenna density increases. This is why tornado's and hurricanes, and floods spiked in big cities with cell tower density around the world at the same time. Go do the research yourself and you'll see all the links. That event was a mini Carrington event and I fully expect a hug event to occur in the coming 5 G world. If you live in a city make sure you have term, flood, and fire insurance. If you rent in a city more so.

Can you imagine if the people in California every found out their technology addiction and tower density caused the fires? Can you imaging telling that to the dozens of people who died and the more than 7,500 homes and businesses that were destroyed by the fires?????? Nope........nobody wants to listen to the the warning signals. A mitochondriacs pays attention to these things that are unusual that occur in the environment that no one can explain.

You want to test this idea in a mito-hack in your house? If you put aluminum foil in a microwave oven it will forst slicit a large electric spark with flames shooting about, giving off an orange halo glow. It’s not the metal that catches fire, but the aluminum oxide coating on the foil that does. When this film is superheated by microwave energy (same way it is on tar roads) the coating releases oxygen on the surface engorging the material to burn even hotter. This phenomenon is known as “field-activated combustion synthesis.” This ignition is the same type of plasma used to ignite a Duraflame log!!! The self-sustaining oxygen fuels the flames as had been seen with the ceramics roof tiles and the metals used to build — materials that do not burn in a normal forest fire. Bio-physics 101.

So when you notice you are getting shocked a ton.......it tells you the environment you are in is loaded with charges just like the magnetosphere on Earth......and when the solar plasma hits it.........it releases light and we call that an aurora. Well when it happens on a smaller scale in California with 77 cell towers around releasign massive amounts of RF and microwaves and the geomagnetic distrubance acts just like the aurora on the ground........you get massive forrest fires where trees dont burn, they dehydrate and have massive static Coulomb charges..........and everything else burns like mad.

8. philip malone

philip malone Silver

I had just put up a post (deleted now) that crossed with yours and questioning why dehydrated trees didn't burn. But now I am understanding. WOW! So what you don't know really can kill you! This is amazing. I know we focus mostly on non-linear
    effects, but how is that for thermal!!!

9. Jake Tassell

Jake Tassell New Member

I wonder if 'iron overload' is a possibility? Sure you're in an MMEMF hellhole, but if other people aren't getting the same effect, maybe there's something else you could investigate.

There's also the factor that we're all built slightly differently.

Janet Shold likes this.
  10. Jake Tassell

Jake Tassell New Member

I was reading that story about...

'Mum who claims 'Wi-Fi allergy' killed her daughter fights for wireless to be removed from all schools and hospitals'....http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mum-who-claims-wi-fi-11530597

... and I was shocked to read that this girl, even though she suffered from so-called 'electrohypersensitivity' was still using a cellphone, just as I was shocked when I found out a lot of people on this forum still use cellphones. Aside from possible 'blue light addiction', the story made me wonder whether iron in the body, as it is magnetic, plays a role in why even so-called 'electronsensitive' people are still addicted to cellphones/smart phones despite being repeatedly 'bitten in the arse' by them.

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I think it is.........

Alex97232 likes this.
  12. Penny

Penny New Member

It's 94 degrees in Ventura today... lovin' it though:)

13. Wow! I have also been incredibly thirsty!

14. Jake Tassell

Jake Tassell New Member

If it is, I wonder what the prophylactic possibilities/health implications are for 'electrohypersensitives' to go the iron-dump route?

I can't be sure how reliable this is, but according to some internet testimony, the consumption of diatomaceous earth is apparently a far more efficacious method for divesting ones person of ferrous materials than a bunch of visits to the blood bank....

http://bestimmunebooster.com/diatamaceous-earth-and-hemochromotosis/

JanSz likes this.
  15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@NADme

16. Jamie Ward

Jamie Ward Gold

So the trees are grounded, discharged the ambient static charge and does not burn, despite being dehydrated?

SlamSlask and philip malone like this.
  17. Jamie Ward

Jamie Ward Gold

or because the tree doesn't have an oxygen supply for combustion once RF attacks it like it does with man made materials (as per aluminium example above)?

SlamSlask and philip malone like this.
  18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

When they are fueled by RF and microwave energy. The initial spark is created just as an aurora does it. Solar plasma comes and interacts with a magnetic field to create an arc of electricity like lighting. That is the match that begins the burn and RF microwaves are the fuel.

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The surface of foil is combustable with light radiations and it does not require oxygen to burn and it burns a lot hotter.

20. Inger

Inger Silver

I think lots of sun does it. The stronger the better.

That is what my sisters story tells me.
    She is (was) electrohypersensitive, could not even cook on the electric stove.. and after she moved to south Spain, all her symptoms have slowly disappeared.

Now she can use electricity again, no issues!

I have a book about the sun and it says in it, that the sun helps transport nutrients like Iron to the right places where they belong....and balance them out in the body according to its needs
    I believe this is so true!

My other sister is also electrosensitive, she now lives in the woods in a house in nowhere in Finland, no nnEMF.. no cellphone... She can fuction now, when she lived in the city she got very very sick (doctors tought she had MS), moving to the country with no neigbors helped a lot. but she is not well like my other sister that moved..... She needs to move to the south too.

And I think I have managed as well as I do because I was the most sun addict in the whole family all my life..the only one that loves to tan nude..for many many years already..