1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum. After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum. Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis. Sorry for the Inconvenience, but we hope you understand that this is needed to prevent the community from being ridden with malicious users!

Hypoxia / lactic acidosis talk

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Scompy, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Good talk... he didn't get into *why* it's happening... thankfully, we all know why.

drezy likes this.
  2. drezy

drezy Silver

Deficiency of the latest patented pharmaceutical molecule, right?;)
  3. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Ha, don't forget the deficiency of sunscreen and sunglasses. Yeah, I think we need a 'How to Crash Your Health the Fastest" thread.
  4. drezy

drezy Silver

I'll admit that I have a downright dark streak that seems to be embedded in me. No crimes or crazy acts, but I did have one recurring thought.

My wife and I work in highly competitive fields. Competition is cool and all but there seems to always a subset of real D-bags. Insisting that they have the newest brightest monitors instead of you, secretly gifting them high power sunscreens, gifting strong polarized glasses, and "second hand" selling them the most powerful wifi equipment that "just didn't work well for you" (presumably because you're so much dumber than them) has all crossed my mind. All of this would be viewed as a kindness anyway.

The knowledge here sure cuts both ways.

Rest assured I won't be taking that bullet train to hell .... yet.

EDIT: This is kind of a historically obligatory reference here:
    https://ehjournal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1476-069X-11-85