1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Hyaloid canal

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by nonchalant, Jan 26, 2016.

1. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Holy mackerel! I had no idea the eye has a hyaloid canal. A direct collagen link from the lens to the optic nerve. Is the vitreous humor shaped like a donut magnet field? These iron filings below, shaped by ring magnets, sure do look like irises.
    [​IMG]
    Pic from: http://blog.teachersource.com/2010/06/12/seeing-a-3d-magnetic-field/

Are our eyes magnets, charged by the sun?

Last edited: Jan 26, 2016
  2. jenaf

jenaf Silver

Ooooh very cool!!

3. Inger

Inger Silver

wow!

4. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Yeah, I'm all jazzed about it. If the eyes were magnetic, they would be like tiny Earths. Surrounded by the ionosphere (CSF surrounding the brain). Is a headache like a thunderstorm or the northern lights?

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Its a big deal......

thisbirdhaswings likes this.
  6. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 26, 2016
  7. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I think so, Christine. Not sure how, though.
    The iris color may change the nature of the water in the posterior chamber, assisting the circulation that prevents glaucoma. The appearance of my eyes sure have changed.

thisbirdhaswings likes this.
  8. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 27, 2016
  9. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

RPE without UV light (A) and excited by UV light (B)
    [​IMG]

lohd2015 and thisbirdhaswings like this.
  10. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

It's almost like we have one lens at the front of our eye, and hundreds of them at the back.

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The details matter...............now consider that the RPE has more DHA than any other tissue in humans.

Consider your pic above............then consider this: In 2005, researchers at Wake Forest University School of Medicine found that two genes, ApoA4 and ApoE, help to determine the amount of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and total fat in the breast milk mothers produce.

DHA is an omega-3 fat that is critical in the development of the brain and the RPE in the eye. DHA deficiency is believed to play a role in euro-degeneration, autism, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, and learning disabilities. Mothers who carry the 347S variant of ApoA4 produce 40% more DHA in their breast milk than women with the more common (347T) version. 347S is more prominent away from the equator and 347T is present in equatorial humans.

12. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

If the RPE cells were full of DHA, they would transmit tremendous amounts of DC current to the underlying blood vessels, in full UV sunlight.

13. Nittygrittydanny

Nittygrittydanny New Member

14. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I'm thinking the hyaloid would influence axial length of the eye. If this collagen cable were taut with tensegrity, it would pull the lens closer to the retina, making a more spherical eye, improving myopia. In Time#6, Jack mentions that increased dopamine blocks axial growth, and also affects the pigmented ciliary muscles that control lens shape. Is our eyesight worse in the early morning?

lohd2015 and thisbirdhaswings like this.
  15. Nittygrittydanny

Nittygrittydanny New Member

So this could help? I like the eye hack the one lady did with the CT on her eyes. wondering if the 2 together would work??