1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Huntington's Disease

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Brett Jacques ND, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Jack,

Any suggestions for Huntington's Disease? I have a patient who was just diagnosed and looking for anything.

JanSz likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Optimizing mitochondria is the key to quieting epigenetic expression of the gene sequence of HD. Most genetic diseases cannot be cured with mitochondria Rx's but they can be held in check once you understand how the mitochondria output effects genetic expression. Jeremy is learning this via his CF. HD ha sa very variable expression because of mitochondrial function in my opinion. This implies our genetic outcomes are not written in stone, they are written in reversible ink that adapts via the flows of energy to and from your mitochondria. When that energy flow to and fro is altered you'll know because your daily thoughts and actions will change without any input from your DNA. Energy flow within our mitochondria is what makes us fully adaptable and cause trait variation. The HD gene is not expressed until something in the environment unleashes it ..........that is is why I think its variable expressivity is 100% linked to the environment and nnEMF. If it was not, everyone with HD would be born defective with active disease and they are not.
    Your genome is designed to respond to environmental signals, not control them.

My belief is that Huntington's mutant protein interacts with the small mitochondrial proteins I spoke about in Ubi 5 I believe.........this alters mitonuclear coaptation. It means that your mitochondrial DNA stops working well with your nuclear DNA. In HD the worse the coaptation the worse the disease gets.........and the further mitochondria get from the nucleus as the disease gets worse. It follows the Tensegrity system and the lowered EZ inside a cell as the redox drops. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1360138508002720

In HD when light signaling or electron flow is off...........HD manifests. One of the things people with HD rarely get told is that they should be highly charged with UV light. This means that an equatorial existence is one of the things that may help them tremendously avoid the turn on switch of this disease.

With light in HD has another more complicated effect. Quantum Hall effect. I covered that in some webinars about topologic insulators.

Abnormal light signals cause protein misfolding. HD has a misfolded protein at its core like most neurodegenerative disorders. OSF 3-5 have this very mechanism built in them....HD has a specific nuclear misfolding pointin the gun inside the nucleus where the DNA is not the mitochondrial DNA. It is reversed of most mitochondrial diseases.

The 1997 discovery that mHtt fragments misfold proteins led to the discovery of the nuclear inclusions they cause in DNA to alter its expression. So see the answer was in the older blogs but not spit out for HD specifically.

Therefore, what electrifies and magnifies DNA can also cause disease. Man made light does not equal solar light. Light does this to DNA. Artificial light is a real problem. And when you have the HD it can kill you.
    Anytime man subtracts frequencies in sun light for illumination or for communication it leads to up-regulation of the AMPk pathways and glucose metabolism. This is Nora Volkow and Allen Frey's work. Cell metabolism is dependent on light that a cell senses......and the acoustic response of mitochondria. In HD this is a huge issue. If I had HD I would live inside the tropic of cancer and capricorn because I think it gives you the best chance to avoid activation of the disease longer. I think the disease activates t a certain level of heteroplasmy that is a function of the mito-nuclear co-aptation issue I mention above and it is related to energy flow in the mitochondria.

A very good example of two edges of the sword are as follows: this is how the phosphorescent coating that you find inside fluorescent lights works too. These coatings reflect visible light very efficiently, hence they appear white to our eyes. But they absorb UV light and re-emit it as visible light; this is essentially what happens when we turn this type of light on. Like fluorescent lights, nucleic acid proteins also have a built in specificity. That specificity is quantized in nature. Nucleic acids only code for proteins, and it appears they had to innovate proteins capable of absorbing light from the spectrum of sunlight at frequencies 3000 nm or less, while also making sure the emission gap of the protein always released light in the UV range for signaling. In HD, that is broken when bad frequencies of light alter that defective gene over decades and heteroplasmy explodes.

Read up on John Ott and Sarasota experiment with ADHD. I think artificial light and lack of good solar stimulus far from the equator acts in HD.

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

[​IMG]

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Note from the map above.......not too many choices. Also note where humans began.........East African rift. We are optimized to that environment by our mitochondria. People forget the basics but I don't.

Brent Patrick likes this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Just because we can move and persist does not mean that is the optimal choice................

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

East African rift

Image590a.jpg

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
    Richelle Jones likes this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

We evolved within the tropics......not outside of them. We have the ability to live outside of them..........but that does not mean we're still optimized to it.

Brent Patrick and Danco3636 like this.
  8. As always thank you for your wisdom

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

42 % of sunlight is IR-A light

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infrared

Near-infrared NIR, IR-A DIN 0.75–1.4 µm --->> (750-1400nm)

This is how this 850nm light came about.

upload_2017-8-7_7-45-34.png

https://www.amazon.com/CMVision-IR130-Outdoor-300-400ft-Illuminator/dp/B004F9LF7E/ref=sr_1_fkmr3_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1488125922&sr=8-1-fkmr3&keywords=infrared flood light built

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
    Richelle Jones likes this.
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Cindy Domitrovits, Scompy and drezy like this.