1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Hunting & The Magnetic Field of the Earth

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Dextery, Nov 21, 2013.

1. Dextery

Dextery New Member

An amazing video...even more so now that we know about the native emf.

[video=youtube;D2SoGHFM18I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=D2SoGHFM18I[/video]

Last edited: Nov 21, 2013
  2. Martin

Martin Gold

Very cool, Dex.

BGH

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

ver, very cool.....thanx Dex...

4. nicld

nicld Gold

Love it but I won't be diving head first when we get that much snow :)

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

you want to hear something I have not told you yet? How did the Fox do what he did? When you get an MRI the machine tells the doctor quantum information buried in the nuclear spins of your atomic nuclei.......and how your electrons are acting within that field........The Fox uses the same information to catch his prey.......soon I am going to show you how it all works........Preview: the atomic nuclear spin ensembles are the "mind-screen" with nuclear spins as its pixels, the neural membranes and proteins are the mind-screen and memory matrices, and the biologically available paramagnetic species such as O2 and NO are pixel-activating agents......BOOM

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

See Dex.......as a biologist I can see your video and marvel at it like everyone else.........

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

But my curiosity wants to know why and how he does it......physics provides that answer.

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

Are there other animals that "dive" this way ... for food?

That fox has such a beautiful coat .... maybe there is something to be said for eating mice...........

9. Inger

Inger Silver

Amazing skills. The fox needs total silence and no disturbances to use those skills.. I have become pretty allergic to disturbances in my life too lately it is like I feel they turn my senses off? weird

10. Dali Dula

Dali Dula Moderator

This happens to me all the time when I ski, but I never catch a mouse!

11. Dextery

Dextery New Member

Then you don't have a pretty coat like this fox. Evidently you are not facing north when you face plant or you would get your daily needs of mice.

12. Inger

Inger Silver

lol.....
    Dali could get mice from me in the mail if continuing having no luck diving into the snow, I found two dead mice the other day. floating in the chickens water bowl... they had fallen down and drowned as they were so greedy for the oats