1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Hunger VS Hunger Smackdown!

Discussion in 'HCG Protocol' started by jeanie@truelongmont.com, Jun 18, 2012.

1. For those of you who've gone a few rounds with HCG (har har) could you perhaps describe the hunger feelings?

I feel what I think is hungry - but it's different than cravings/eat the baby kind of hunger described with too big a dose.

It's more like my actual stomach is cramping up? I am excited when eating time rolls around - I wolf it down with relish, but it's not unbearable.

I just wonder if I could do something different to make it less uncomfortable.

Of course, I did try eating upon waking this a.m. trying to stick to leptin rx - but I wasn't hungry.

So perhaps I just go with the flow and eat lunch and then a dinner.

I'm down 11 lbds total, and 6 from my pre-load weight. Already can see a difference. Totally stoked.

2. ColdBren

ColdBren New Member

nice! That is awesome!

3. debbiemikus

debbiemikus New Member

That is great Cavemam. I have a question for anyone with experience with HCG, Colleen or anyone. Is it a requirement to wait three weeks doing P3 and then 3weeks on P4 after first round? I have been P3 for two weeks and have been hovering at the same weight with a massive amount of calories. I usually have more than 2000 with ratios of 50-70% fat 20-30% protein and 10-20 carbs. Can I move ahead? Thanks and sorry if this was not on topic. I haven't been hungry.....lol

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

5. finnite@dccnet.com

finnite@dccnet.com New Member

you should finish out the 3 weeks of no starch and no sugar, whether you proceed to P4 (add in starch and sugar) is up to you. if you are asking whether you can go back onto P2 then definitely better to have at least 3 weeks inbetween rounds, 4+ better in my opinion as it gives your body time to restock and rest before you put it back into P2

6. Hola All,

Just had to share. Adjusted dose down yesterday and again today. . .at about 125-135, I think it's the sweet spot! No hunger today :) No major tummy empty feeling so far, I had zero problem waiting till about 12:30 for lunch - and I'm not hungry for it in the same way I was prior days.

Losses are happening, I was unable to use the scale this am - but I think everything is in sync and running smoothly.

My version is:

300ish grams of protien a day, with 1 meal seafood - somedays both are seafood. Jack's seafood mantra is in mind.

1 fruit

2 veggies.

I've been doing different veggies/protien for each meal - but I'm preparing for a 5 day vacation and cooking freezing extra portions for that. We are driving so I'm gonna get some dry ice and a cooler and just bring all the food along.

Do you know if having the same veggie/protein for both Lunch and Dinner is something that messes up the process - or is it just unwise because the variety gives you a better nutrient profile?

7. colleencoble

colleencoble New Member

Awesome, Cavemam! I was about to tell you that you needed to adjust downward. :) Sorry I've been out of pocket. Been in meetings every day at my publishing house. It's my 10th anniversary with Thomas Nelson and it's been crazy busy every minute.

8. colleencoble

colleencoble New Member

She's doing 300 grams of weight in protein. 100 extra grams to compensate for the 1 fruit she's eliminated. :) It's totally bad to have hunger on hcg and always indicates a problem. In fact, when I can't get someone to stop having hunger, I tell them to stop. You don't want to lose muscle and the wrong kind of fat because you can mess up your metabolism more.

9. YUP! 300 grams weighed raw. I'm doing chicken, shrimp, white fish, and beef (2x a week only).

I'm not doing any fancy cooking or trying to make it palatable. It's like a supplement. I have been dieting for about 35 yrs so I'm real good managing the boredom and emotions involved with not eating w the world.

Of course with daily losses it's easy to stay motivated.

Today is day 7 and I'm down 10 lbs from my PRE load weight.

I think having a set time frame (40 injections) really makes a mental difference.

10. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

That's great. I've just ordered my hcg from that place in Canada mentioned in another thread. Just need to get some bac water and a couple of larger syringes for mixing ... found the water at Amazon, big surprise. I'm so excited Cavemam to see the success you're having.

When I tried it 3 years ago it took me 8 months to drop 20 pounds. Long story. After 18 months of low carb, and 9 months grain free, 8 months leptin RX I'm hoping for a different story.

Are you eating anything other than protein? How about fat intake. Have you dropped it to zero?

11. Darleen,

I'm on day 10 now, still going strong. I have dropped almost 13 lbds from my pre-load weight (18 total). I know people like to count the after loaddays weight in losses, but I don't get that!

I'm as zero fat as one can be. I'm doing 300-350 grams per day. (meat weighed raw) of either chicken, shrimp, white fish. I did one beef day, and will do another this week. Don't know if that is a neutral or negative for me since I've only had it once towards the beginning.

I'm trying to do as much seafood as I can stand.

I'm doing one fruit a day and alternating between an apple, strawberries and orange.

I'm having a smallish serving of veggie.

I'm eating a full 500 calories a day, and filling in gaps in calories with protien.

No grains.

I tried doing protien in the a.m. ala reset, but I got too hungry later in the day. For me it's easy to eat lunch/dinner rather than bfast dinner.

I'm going with that.

I've been making lots of dose adjustments. . don't know if that is wise or not.

I got my TOM on day 3 but just kept going. . .and I'm happy so far!

12. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

Cool! thanks for the input Cavemam!

13. colleencoble

colleencoble New Member

It's normal to be cold on hcg. :) I don't feel hungry on the right dose. I have a nice "empty" feeling that I love. But I don't feel saturated with food.