1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Human "Year-Round Mating Season" Implications

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by yewwei.tan, Jun 6, 2014.

1. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

Lots of mammals have exclusive periods of the year in which mating, and therefore birth, occurs. Even aquatic mammals like dolphins will mate in the spring and summer time (with a 12 month gestation period).

Anyway, it seems that being pregnant during the winter time is more often the norm in most mammalian species with a significant gestation period.

Humans on the other hand, have had a genetic mismatch right from the beginning thanks to our beginnings in the rift valley. But in any case, we mate and have babies all year round nowadays, motivated more by cultural than logistical reasons.

I'm going to assume that there is a big difference in being born in winter vs being born in summer. The next question is:
    • what are the most important environmental signals that the newborn brain picks up on?
    • what window of opportunity is there to get these signals right? (for example, we know that your gut flora can be drastically altered if you're born through c-section. The window of opportunity is literally seconds or minutes after birth)
    Intuitively, spring and summer time sounds like the best time for birth to take place, to take advantage of strong light cycles while being in ketosis thanks to the baby's subcutaneous fat and the mother's breast milk.

---
    sidenote: I thought of this question while writing up a post in my log -- http://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/take-it-slow.9428/page-13#post-129921 and while reading the 'Does Where You Live Actually Matter' blog -- http://jackkruse.com/does-where-you-live-actually-matter/

EE1 is also a very relevant read -- http://jackkruse.com/energy-epigenetics-1-the-infant-brain-is-unique/

2. TheKid

TheKid Gold

Got a newborn myself. Following.

Shijin13 likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Well the key is understanding why human lost estrus and our nearest ancestors, the chimps have not........it is because of what OSF 1-5 have brought you........electrons control complexity. In my 4 yrs of blogging I have consistently told you that human females use leptin for oocyte selection. Our females are born with 4-6 million oocytes and we use our leptin receptor to then select the correct egg for the environment the female senses. The key to this mechanism she must correctly sense and pick the correct egg assuming that egg is in her repertoire. There in lies the rub for modern females.......most can not sense the electromagnetic environment we have have today , and they have no oocytes designed to navigate this non native world because our species has never faced it.......so the response is infertility. You should listen to the podcast I did with Cyndi O'meara in Australia about this issue. It was quite good explaining it all in detail. You have to sign up for the series to get to my podcast. I have my podcast in drop box form but have no idea how to use it.........LOL

http://changinghabits.com.au/2014 Transform your health webinar series/webinar-page

rlee314 likes this.
  4. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

Oocyte selection basically implies extreme adaptability. The way I'm interpreting it is that if the female cannot sense the environment, seasonal effects basically get entirely overshadowed by the non-native environment, and the genetic traits of the offspring are entirely left up to a random selection of the parent's genetic code, instead of being tailored to the environment. (assuming the egg gets fertilized in the first place) The epigenetic forces described in all the other blogs then besiege the embryo once the egg is fertilized.

Josh likes this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It does........but our species has lost it and ht result is autism, AD, Hashi's and many other diseases.........

Josh likes this.
  6. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Vegetable seeds seem to be less fertile now. I used to plant seeds that were a year or two old, with good results. Now, I might get one seed to sprout out of the whole packet, if I'm lucky. Guess I should store them underground.

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

seeds have to have perfect calcium releases.......to germinate. EE 4 has it.......hence why our govt allows Monsanto carte blanche

8. Jonathin

Jonathin Gold Member

The energetics and effects of calcium in the soil has been has been ignored by most realms of agriculture including the organic side of things for many decades. There is money to be made selling products for agriculture than getting the soil right. But that would take a different mindset and action. Kinda like epi-paleo/quantum model of health.

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

fixing the soil has nothing to do with Calcium germination........it is all about non native EMF. This is why Monsanto has been allowed to replace all Calcium germination based seeds

10. Jonathin

Jonathin Gold Member

Monsanto's recent work has been oriented around Roundup resistance and endogenous BT toxin/pesticide synthesis. Seed germination has not been a major concern regarding ag production. Seed production has been a problem but it is not a mystery why that is so. I can accept that calcium signalling is an issue for germination and that seeds could be affected (altho they are in the soil and protected somewhat, I would think) but non-Monsanto seed is not being touted as being unusable for growing annual crops because it won't germinate. It seems you have inside knowledge about Monsanto's technology?

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I do...........

12. Jude

Jude Gold

Any hints for we farmers?;)