1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Huck - My Journey (BP and Aortic Stenosis)

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Huck, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Huck

Huck Silver

It seems so.

2. Huck

Huck Silver

I don't know why it works, but it sure seems to.

About 10 days ago, I realized that for the previous 3 nights I had gotten up just 1 time on 2 nights and not at all on the 3rd night to go to the bathroom. This pattern has continued every night since then. Prior to that, I got up anywhere from 2 to 6 times a night.

What changed? I think it must be that I had started taking 1000 mg of MSM a few days previous to the change in night time urination. I've noticed a couple of other improvements since starting msm, so I think it might be reducing hidden inflammation.

I can't be sure that MSM is causing the improvement, but maybe someone who is also having this problem might give it a try and let me know if it works for them.

JanSz likes this.