1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Huck - My Journey (BP and Aortic Stenosis)

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Huck, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Anne V

Anne V Gold

@JanSz

2. Anne V

Anne V Gold

There

3. Anne V

Anne V Gold

no , i would like the song pleaaase
    that is all i ask for tomorrow is too late

4. Anne V

Anne V Gold

Going to listen to it /. i was born @ 9am

5. Huck

Huck Silver

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
    Sue-UK likes this.
  6. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

7. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Anne V likes this.
  8. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

In rats, and haven't found the full study but the abstract is here https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21419319 Soluble silica and coral sand suppress high blood pressure and improve the related aortic gene expressions in spontaneously hypertensive rats.

Anne V likes this.
  9. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I was interested to read that cardiomyocytes don't undergo fusion and fission like other cells - instead they form more of an interconnected network, and 'kiss' to exchange contents. Non adjacent mitochondria form nanotubular tunnels or nanotunnels, to exchange contents at a distance. Apparently the contents of a single mitochondrion can disperse over a whole cardiomyocyte in the space of ten hours.

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This is why the IMJ for them are key and why the TCA must be ready for beta oxidation

Sue-UK likes this.
  11. Huck

Huck Silver

I've been sleeping in spare bedroom for a week and have not had a single occurrence of heart palpitations (that I know of). I have also had 5 days in a row of feeling really good and my slight heart discomfort is mostly gone. I spent 2 hours working in the garden yesterday and no hd symptoms at all.

I bought this house a little over 10 years ago. The wife, of the widower I bought it from, died from complications of Alzheimer's about 5 years earlier. The husband then died of complications from Alzheimer's about a year ago. Coupled with the heart problems I am having, I think something in the master bedroom may be a cause.

12. drezy

drezy Gold

Whoa! Powerful observation Huck.

13. Anne V

Anne V Gold

what is imj???? and TCA gracias

14. Anne V

Anne V Gold

sounds like it stay in the spare bedroom for now

15. Anne V

Anne V Gold

think i have found gerolsteiner . not cheap probably worth it ;):D

16. Anne V

Anne V Gold

if u pm ur address i ll order 12 4 u to say thank u for ur help. shall we say it s ur birthday :);):thumbsup:

17. Huck

Huck Silver

Dr Rhonda Patrick has a great interview with Dr Matthew Walker - Sleep for Enhancing Learning, Creativity, Immunity, and Glymphatic System.

Here's link to her page which has the video as well as additional info about the video or you can watch it directly on youtube.

I've only watched part of it so far (it's 2:37:14 long), but have picked up some tricks I think will improve my sleep. Also has info on memory retention, exercise, loneliness, glucose regulation.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
    JanSz likes this.
  18. Martha Barger

Martha Barger New Member

Reminds me of the book,
    Prevent Alzheimer's, Autism and Stroke: With 7-Supplements, 7-Lifestyle Choices, and a Dissolved Mineral by Dennis N. Crouse Ph.D.
    https://www.amazon.com/Prevent-Alzheimers-Autism-Stroke-7-Supplements/dp/1535183160/ref=sr_1_83?keywords=Alzheimer%27s&qid=1556070622&s=books&sr=1-83

19. Martha Barger

Martha Barger New Member

My home's prior owners, an older couple, one with Alzheimer's and one with Cancer... can't remember the details.. Ha not a good sign!
    Anyway, I did a home check for Radon... but really a good building biologists should be on everyone's 'to do' list.

20. caroline

caroline Moderator

is the rest of the house okay? the area?