1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Huck - My Journey (BP and Aortic Stenosis)

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Huck, Jul 22, 2013.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Please let me know.
    If high I use 4/day of this:

Thorne Research - Methyl-Guard Plus - Methylation Support Supplement with 5-MTHF (Folate) and Vitamins B2, B6, and B12 - 90 Capsules
    by Thorne Research

2. Anne V

Anne V Gold

Hi Chuck, Thank you to all and very interesting, i have never found anything on Aortic valve either, and as you said what clears the arteries does not seem to clear the Aortic valve. I am on the same search as you.

3. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

You might find this interesting

https://www.researchgate.net/profil...ine-and-therapy.pdf?origin=publication_detail Silicon in Medicine and Therapy.

Along with silica anti atherosclerosis mentions, there's a reference to animal studies showing that the aorta, trachea and tendons were found to be 4-5 times richer in silicon than the liver, heart and muscles. :)

JanSz and Anne V like this.
  4. Anne V

Anne V Gold

5. Huck

Huck Silver

Thanks Sue-UK

6. Anne V

Anne V Gold

Silica is responsible for the depositing of minerals into the bones, especially calcium. ... Even when calcium is insufficient, the body can turn silica into calcium that the bones need. 4. Healthier skin – Overseas, DE is used extensively as a health and beauty product for hair, skin, nails, bones, and joints.
    silicon can conduct electricity. silica cannot.
    help from there please @Sue-UK would it means that silica helps calcium going into the bones as opposed to aorta?

7. Anne V

Anne V Gold

i havefound another book Solved: The Riddle of Heart Attacks
    by Broda O. Barnes, M.D., Ph.D. and Charlotte W. Barnes, A.M.
    Prevention of Heart Attacks: The Key to Progress in Medicine
    otherwise would hypo thyroid possibly have an effect? i have met a doc she has no idea why the build up occurs in the aortic valve.
    2 -nano bacteria creating a biofilm.that s all i have found .

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
  8. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I think a big issue is aluminium - and although there are various ways to accumulate it, (including nnemf) I would suspect a pilot's added exposure through airport pollution would be significant. The Chris Exley studies show silicon (in the form of orthosilicic acid in water) removing aluminium. But you could easily read it the other way round. Aluminium depletes us of silicon. So I would suspect that over a period of time, if silicon intake was low, even if aluminium intake was also considered low by conventional wisdom, you could eventually go beyond not laying down bone properly or not so good looking hair skin and nails to losing or not replacing silicon in places that are supposed to be silicon rich. For my trying to hack DD's situation, the reference to animal studies showing that the aorta, trachea and tendons were found to be 4-5 times richer in silicon than the liver, heart and muscles put the tendons and muscles in bold text … Add in living like a mole in nnemf hellholes while she did a degree and then did a masters, and the shit hit the fan …

Chris Exley's view IIRC is that silicon supplements or DE aren't the way to go. I would suspect someone could do it with epi paleo (oysters, mussels, survivors soups etc) but I don't know any figures for silicon from those sources. There's silicon in plant products, but then there's bioavailability questions, grain being best sources, deuterium etc. I think silicon rich mineral water is a low hanging fruit, because the mineral content is measured, and it doesn't need an optimally working digestion to get the silicon into a bioavailable form- the orthosilicic acid is already there, and just follows the water through.

I think the silicon transmuting into calcium "recipe" needs UV. And as for nano bacteria creating a biofilm :eek: UV is nature's antibiotic. ;) As for conduction and semi conduction … I'm still trying to get a picture in my head from time 21. :confused:

Anne V likes this.
  9. Huck

Huck Silver

I had heart palpitations (heart racing and pounding) last night which woke me up. The 1st 2 times, it was mild and within a minute or 2, heart stopped pounding and returned to normal. The last time, it lasted for at least 5 minutes and heart rate was over 100. After a half hour, I still didn't feel right and decided to go to ER.

I have had this happen in the past and it was caused by EMF. Both cases were running a space heater, several times in my bedroom before I found the cause and once in my travel trailer. I checked for EMF last night and didn't find a problem.

When I got to ER, HR was about 130 and BP was elevated. They did EKG, chest x-ray, blood tests, and examined me. Then started a drip with BP med. After 3 hours they reran the blood tests and did another EKG. All the blood tests, EKGs, chest x-ray, etc were negative. After laying in bed for 6 hours, they let me go.

Outside of moving to a different bedroom tonight, I have no other ideas.

10. Anne V

Anne V Gold

Than you soooo much, what time is it now ???;):)

drezy likes this.
  11. Anne V

Anne V Gold

maybe if u have a different bedroom it is worth trying

12. drezy

drezy Gold

Anne V likes this.
  13. Anne V

Anne V Gold

drezy likes this.
  14. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

:rofl: Don't worry about me - I avoid the computer in the evening, and I'm still in winter cold dark and boring mode, getting around 12 hours complete darkness at night. :)

Anne V likes this.
  15. Huck

Huck Silver

Moved to other bedroom - no palpitations last night. I checked it with trifield meter and magnetic and electric are both 0.

Found some articles that are of interest based on a search for mitochondria heart disease.

Mitochondrial Quality Control in Cardiac Diseases
    Summary and Perspectives
    Mitochondria are essential organelles for the maintenance of myocardial homeostasis. They play critical role in bioenergetics, redox balance, ion homeostasis, and cell death. The importance of functional mitochondrial to the heart has been highlighted by the fact that situations that lead to mitochondrial dysfunction are often associated with cardiac diseases. Many of these diseases manifest later in life, where mitochondria seems to be less functional.

Therefore, different levels of mechanisms of surveillance and quality control capable of detecting and fixing defects that affect mitochondrial performance are critical for the maintenance of long-lived cells with high energy demand such as cardiomyocytes. The central role of mitochondrial quality control in the health of myocardium has been recently reported. As described above, the machinery regulating mitochondrial quality control including mitochondrial redox balance, aldehyde metabolism, proteostasis, dynamics, and clearance are potential novel therapeutic targets for cardiac diseases. However, future research focusing on the critical molecular events involved in mitochondrial quality control is needed to develop better pharmacological interventions.

Role of Mitochondria in Heart Disease Should Not Be Underestimated
    This is a review of above article

16. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I thought the mention of aluminium and homocysteine was interesting. http://prevent-alzheimers-autism-st...8/dissolved-silica-for-cardiovascularand.html. :)

Anne V likes this.
  17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I need to go dancing.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
    Anne V and drezy like this.
  19. Anne V

Anne V Gold

did u seethe post i put on iodine? what do you think of it?
    can you put when i am 64 on (song) on not much time left 4 me :)

20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

And link to that post is?

Almost 25 years ago I got similar news from highly recommended MD.
    That turned out to be a good news (for me).
    He got fired.