1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Huck - My Journey (BP and Aortic Stenosis)

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Huck, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Quantum1

Quantum1 New Member

Dr Berkowsk is a renowned doctor who is one of the best at formulating compounds. Their company is the only one
    using the quality they use. it's not the cheap crap you get at a supplement store. Their magnesium is the only
    one that makes a difference - I can take 2 grams a day & not worry about becoming a poop volcano.

Deposit Free - Formula
    https://abundantlivingnutrition.com/store/eyes-vision/premium-nutrition-deposit-free-60-capsules/

Video Presentation explaining the formula

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I would contact dr Dach,
    have consultation with him.
    Preferably you (after paying $$) send him e-mail with questions he answers in writing.
    But the question would have to be simple and to the point.
    Similar to:
    I have calcification on my aortic heart valve (and likely aortas),
    will use of Bolouke and antibiotics help in removing calcification?
    If yes, please advice on my next move.
    If no, do you have alternative to surgery?

About blood viscosity.
    It goes up when its temperature goes down, blood pressure goes up in attempt to compensate for the flow.

Applicable to people who are not able to hold proper body temperature.
    ----------------------------------------
    About cold adapted
    those peoples body temperature does not go down in cold.
    Those people's blood is re-directed toward surface based on higher heat demand.
    Those peoples freeT3 goes up in cold to accommodate higher metabolism that results in supplying higher heat.

/////////////

3. Huck

Huck Silver

I get magnesium 5 ways: capsules, magnesium oil, magnesium water, Epsom salts bath, diet. Plus my magnesium is in upper range.

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Jude likes this.
  5. Huck

Huck Silver

Anne V likes this.
  6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Nothing on valves.
    Best info I have so far is what I have given you on Bolouke.

If it helped to clear aorta
    why are you saying that that info does not apply to any other part of circulation system (I do not agree with you being so picky).
    I would love to see dr Dach argument on that.

But in the mean time
    work diligently on your high homocysteine (that is a main (known) culprit).

7. drezy

drezy Gold

Yeah. I have no horse in the enzyme race, but I'm also wondering about the buildup of valves being radically different than the "pipes".

Liquid Draino works on pipes and valves.

I can only imagine a scenario where one might argue that it's more electrically deposited/retained than physically deposited/retained.

Anne V likes this.
  8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

The way I understand it is not really deposit, it is more of buildup.
    1.Clean artery or valve surface
    2.on it bacteria from (leaky gut or teeth or or or) sticks to those surfaces
    3. do their dirty work there
    4. protects itself with biofilm

to remove bacteria and their buildup one have to remove bio-film first

earth worms saliva to the rescue
    it removes (only) biofilm
    which is a progress
    but not complete
    we need to figure out that antibiotic

but even without antibiotic, it would be a progress

9. Huck

Huck Silver

I wish I knew why calcification of valve is different from artery, but it is. I joined Dr Davis's site for a while to see if he had any info on removing calcium from valve, but he doesn't. At one time he said 2 people had reported to him an increase in valve opening after taking vitamin K, but then never mentioned it again.

I think what probably happened is echocardiograms are not very good at showing valve opening size (a calculation), and it was probably just a variance in echos that showed what appeared to be an improvement. Even 2 cardiologists who reviewed the same echo would likely calculate different sizes.

I have searched for others reporting vitamin k helps with aortic stenosis and I found nothing; although there is some evidence that suggests it may be helpful for arterial calcification.
    So if the biofilm is removed, what happens to the plaque? Seems like it might lead to a stroke.

A clue for cause is people on dialysis tend to get aortic stenosis 10 years earlier than population at large.

10. Huck

Huck Silver

Cleveland heart Lab has a heart disease inflammation panel. If interested call Cleveland Heart to purchase and then go to Quest for blood draw. Results in about 10 days. http://www.knowyourrisk.com/

• F2-Isoprostanes (F2-IsoPs)
    • Oxidized Low-Density Lipoprotein (OxLDL)
    • ADMA/SDMA
    • Microalbumin
    • High Sensitivity C-Reactive Protein (hsCRP)
    • Lp-PLA2 Activity• Myeloperoxidase (MPO)

I just got my results and I find them confusing. Every single lab shows low risk for cardiovascular disease, yet I have severe aortic stenosis and 2 partially blocked arteries. Maybe I got the plaque first and then cleared up inflammation after.

The one problem I know I have is high homocysteine. I watched a video yesterday of a doctor reviewing current studies n homocysteine and heart disease and he said they found that reducing homocysteine with supplements did not reduce risk of heart disease.

I've been doing much better at getting more winter sun, wearing blue blockers at night, and grounding.

11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Fighting high homocysteine is priority #1, more fancy stuff come latter.
    Are you doing all basic stuff about it? (sun + pills)
    That (supposedly) should stop progress.

About reversal ---->> only Bolouki (the doses they talk about cost a lot)

12. Huck

Huck Silver

This post should have been posted before previous post.

I had a cardiac cath about 3 weeks ago. I was diagnosed with severe aortic stenosis, so I thought this was the last procedure that was needed before having TAVR (Transcather Aortic valve Replacement).

About an hour after the cath, my cardiologist and one that did the cath came into recovery room and told me I had blockage in blah blah blah. They seemed to lapse into a foreign language at that point. The only word I understood was 70%. I've been trying ever since to get my cardiologist to tell me exactly what's blocked and percent of blockage, and getting nowhere.

Then they said I needed either stents and a new aortic valve by catheter through the leg or bypass surgery and open heart surgery to replace the valve. They gave me (and my sister who was with me) the impression this was urgent. Then they sent me for an echocardiogram.

The cath procedure caused my bladder to spasm, so I had the urge to pee but couldn't. My BP and heart rate also jumped up to very high levels and I had trouble with the technical information they were telling me. As my cardiologist was leaving the room, he said he was sending the surgeon in to talk to me. A little later the surgeon came in and didn't really have any idea why he was talking to me. He had talked to my cardiologist and new my diagnosis, but no surgery was planned at that point, so he really had nothing to add.

I have the echo and learn that my aortic valve area (ava) is 1.1 cm2. This was interesting because what had caused the diagnosis of severe aortic stenosis 4 months ago was an ava of .77. Now either my ava is getting larger, which is extremely unlikely, or the the interpretation of previous echo was way off - .77 indicates severe aortic stenosis and 1.1 moderate. The cardiac cath also showed an ava of 1.1.

Three days later I get a message saying they had discussed my case and decided it wasn't urgent and to come back in 5 months. I've yet to get an explanation of why it changed from urgent to not urgent, what arteries are blocked and the severity, and what do they recommend for reducing plaque in arteries. I'm already on my 5th cardiologist, so I have my doubts changing again will make much difference.

So that's why I had the inflammation lab I referenced in above post. The only direction from cardiologist was take a baby aspirin and 40 mg Crestor. Crestor is used to reduce inflammation and my lab shows I already have a low level of inflammation. I see my integrative doc tomorrow and she can help me develop a strategy to reduce arterial plaque.

What is it with cardiologists that they can't communicate and don't seem to have a clue on anything but statins and surgery.

Since I'm venting, from what I am reading, the carotid intima–media thickness (CIMT) echo lab seems to be the best at identifying arterial plaque and percent of blockage. No radiation, so can repeat every few months to see if strategy is working. I called imaging center in my city and they didn't know what it was, same for an imaging center in larger city, and searching web found closest clinic 5 hours away. It's almost like they don't want us to get better!

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
  13. Huck

Huck Silver

That's the problem. Pills will reduce homocysteine, but not heart disease.

The thinking is possibly homocysteine has to be lowered naturally to have an effect on heart disease or high homocysteine is a result of heart disease, not the cause.

14. Inger

Inger Silver

I thought this was really interesting....

15. Huck

Huck Silver

Interesting and frustrating. I have been taking methyl B12 and folate to lower homocysteine and now it looks like it won't make any difference.

16. Inger

Inger Silver

Well... Huck.. somehow it also feels just right that we need the real thing, not supplements....and that the environment really is the most important. You know? :) Also saves lots of money because supplements are not cheap either. Sunshine is for free :)

Can you get hold of game heart, or grassfed beef heart where you live?

Somehow I feel that could be really wise to add to the diet having heart issues...
    If you eat it raw as carpaccio - it is really delicious, and you will get loads of B12, Q10, and many other nutrients important for heart health! And all in the most bioactive form :) :).
    Heart tastes very much like muscle meat so it is not hard to like that.

I have eaten many different animals heart in my life.. and the most amazing feeling I got from wild animals. Please condsider trying this, istead of supplement.

Sergio Valadez, Anne V and Jack Kruse like this.
  17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Did it lower you homocysteine?

18. Huck

Huck Silver

Don't know yet. Will probably get retested tomorrow.

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Shows you why the labs the run are useless.

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Inger very nice and wise response.