1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

https://principia-scientific.org/the-whole-of-earths-atmosphere-is-vibrating-like-a-bell/

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Penny, Jul 11, 2020.

1. Penny

Penny New Member

2. Last edited: Jul 16, 2020
  3. Inger

Inger Silver

yes, this must be true, a vibration I feel on some deeper sensual level.. and it is what I think about as "orgasmic"
    sometimes is more present.. in nature especially.. the sun.. and touching, kissing... have the same but very strong
    What a wonderful thing... :) :) :)

John Schumacher likes this.
  4. Casey55

Casey55 New Member

This is really cool.

5. I love your statement: "a vibration you feel on some deeper sensual level"
    Oxytocin is a very important hormone for human health. It is where real strength and surrender unite.
    I'm so glad you seem able to embrace this wonderful wholeness... It's very healing.

Inger likes this.
  6. Inger

Inger Silver

Yes :) :) :) Everyone should :) :)
    Then no-one would ever have bad moods anymore :) :) :)
    (not talking about sadness, because that is natural to be sad at times and feel pain, but just that bad mood that seem to be affecting people these days a lot)

John Schumacher likes this.
  7. Moods can offer an opportunity for us. They can solidify our reason for change. When we use the emotion(s) of mood to help propel us, we resolve our desire for something better.
    When we run into people to "feel stuck", can't find the motivation to modify "bad behaviors", this little trick -> using mood can give energy we need to make motion towards improvement(s).
    Emotions are our opportunities for experiencing Energy-in-Motion.
    Happiness & sadness come and go. We learn to love them all.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2020