1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

How was your CT today?

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by differentstory, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

my Birthday.......is today and I got younger by CTing.

Catalin likes this.
  2. Destiny

Destiny New Member

All the best, doc! We are glad you were born :)!

3. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Happy B-day doc! We're the ones who get the gift!

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

Happy birthday Dr. Kruse! I hope you have a wonderful day with your family. We all appreciate you more than words can say

5. Riversedge

Riversedge New Member

Dave I literally laughed for a full minute "best quote yet" funny and true

6. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

Happy Birthday Doc!

7. Riversedge

Riversedge New Member

I had a great session once again. I am one month into Leptin RX and 3 weeks into CT. Down 22lbs, muscle's are getting bigger even though I cant workout because of an Injury (awaiting surgery). I ran this by the Doc and he said its what happens. If it wasn't happening to me I would be skeptical but its in the mirror. I have been putting the my shoulder and clavicle directly in the shower stream (water is between 47-50 degree's) feels better than it has since being injured.

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

Will you be able to let us know how your wife and daughter are going with CT? We so need a female perspective from you on how they are adapting etc etc

9. caroline

caroline Moderator

Congratulations on such great success! It seems to take so much longer for us women - I am just sobbing softly here but thrilled for you

10. Garfield

Garfield New Member

Today I got home sort of late, and was completely run down and hungry. After having dinner I still didn't feel like doing anything, but the dishes had to get done, so I went and put on my cooling vest and took care of the dishes. After I was done with that I noticed that I was completely energized and felt I just had to mow the lawn, I had planned to do it when I got home, but for various reasons I got home late. So, with the cooling vest still on I went ahead and mowed the lawn, and all I can say is wow, I didn't get tired or windy like normal at all. And on tpo of that I finished the mowing in under a half hour and it has always taken me at least 1 hour, usually more. It was 54 degrees and breezy and it felt great. I don't know where all the energy came from, but I have to assume that the CT I've been doing, and not that much really, and the cooling vest must of had something to do with it.

I may have to get one of the more expensive under the clothes cooling vests to wear at work. (My clothes are big enough from the weight I lost that I don't know if anyone would even notice.)

11. Inger

Inger Silver

Yes I do think we women need more time...

I just want to tell about my mom. She is 60 yo, gave birth to 15 children. She was normal weight but had a big stomach because of all loose skin / fat after all the pregnancies. She had bad asthma (I guess partly because there are mold in the house) and needed to take medicin for that. Then she started to bath in the lake by the house every morning, stright from bed, just for a few seconds when at coldest in winter (Finland). But year around, every morning. She did it not for losing weight or anything, she just thought it felt so good. Not long after her asthma disappiered totally (and she still lives in the same mold-house), until this day. It is years ago now and she still is having no asthma. I guess her body do not get bothered with the mold anymore?!

Also her loose skin on her stomach is GONE!!!! She have a normal sized waistline now! She is very very healthy, have zero health-issues, and she eat a normal diet! She is always so warm, too. Need little clothing also in winter. My mom is the reason why I KNOW Dr Kruse is onto something real. Here in Scandinavia 2 % of the citicens are doing icebaths regularely in winter. Many do it to help Rheumatoid arthritis etc and stay painfree without medication. Here everyone knows it works!!!!

I guess when my mom got such great results with just a quick dip into the sea, but regularely every day for years, I KNOW I will get too, it just take some time. Maybe years, but I do not care. When I see my mom, I know CT works big time.:)

(My whole family does CT too now.. and I tell them all new that I learn about it here, they are amazed..)

12. Rhoswen

Rhoswen New Member

@Inger - What a great story about your mom! Hearing these types of things, for me at least, is very encouraging! Awesome. :)

13. caroline

caroline Moderator

Inger - what a wonderful story - thanks so much for telling us. Your Mum is magic!!! Really - I guess Dr. K. is as we!!

14. caroline

caroline Moderator

Inger - It just occurred to me [from your beautiful story] that you have a ton of siblings! WOW!!!

15. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Inger - me again! What would be your Mum's typical diet in a day? This is such a fascinating story. I love it

16. Inger

Inger Silver

Caroline, yes I have a ton of siblings. I love it.

My moms typical diet.. hmm. I guess for breakfast at 7-8 AM she eats maybe one or two cooked eggs (they have a few chickens and two sheep), maybe one piece of bread with butter and something on it, cheese, ham, fish.. maybe tomatoes and cucumber.. then for lunch at 12 AM a few pieces of bread with butter and something on it, some meat maybe and dates or chocolates or other sweeties with her coffee with cream, for dinner at 5-6 PM often fish-soup made with vegetables, fish, cream and butter, or lambroast with vegetables.. chicken or something else. Usually something protein with vegetables, not much potatoes or bread (I have teached my mom this.. haha.. that is why). She eats cheesecakes that my brother makes hilmself "healthy style" almost every day. Drinks about 1-2 cups of coffee / day, and lot of herb teas like peppermint from her own garden. Very little alkohol. She never smoked. She eat small amounts, she always says she cannot eat that much anymore! I guess the cold does it. Ha. She is just a tiny bit shorter than I am and weight a few pounds less.

She owns a cleaning company with my dad and they both clean in private homes about 8 hours a day 5 days / week. Some days they work hard for 10 hours or more! Very hard work indeed. She loves it and have lots of energy for it. So amazing!

I have to add, for two years ago as I still lived in Germany they was eating a lot worse diet, much "fastfood" and such. As I moved in with hubby for a year I made almost all the food and then they loved it, the new meaty style. We moved out last summer and they still eat the more paleo way and very little convenience-food. But my mom got healed from her asthma before the better eating-style happened, eating quite a crappy diet! I say, CT is magic. :)

17. Inger

Inger Silver

I just did 6 minutes in my barrel.. it was snowing and it was amazing to sit there and look at the snowflakes - in the icecold water, 33,6 degrees F. When I finished it still was 33,8.. After I got cherry-red...

Then I put on some light clothing and started to clean the appartement like mad! I vacuumed all over, and our white-colored couch.. I hate to vacuum it cause we have a black cat and her hair is over all and I always start sweating a lot when vacuuming the couch.. but PERFECT after CT!!! YES!!! Sure I was shivering but I barely noticed it as I was so busy cleaning. Now I will always do this! Hubby will love it - me vacuuming the home every single day. Cause he loves when everything is perfectly clean. I cannot believe I tryed to warm up under a blanket before and shivered for 30 minutes.. stupid. So much better to do some work, and you will not even recognice you are shivering!

18. eva

eva New Member

wonderful story inger. my mom is a bit like that - at least she was until she had bad meningitis and got balance issues so is afraid to go into water alone anymore - but she used to bathe in the sea every day and does it now quite often when she can get someone to come with - to even wait for her on the shore to make sure she doesnt fall and get cramps or smth...

my firs session today was 20 minutes in the shower in the morning. and its getting a bit weird. i took the first 10 minutes to the front and then turned around. in a minute or so i felt very hot in my higher chest area (middle of collarbones). so had to shower that area again after i was done with my back - to cool down from my cold shower :))))). whats that about? thyroid issues?

19. Evo Mama

Evo Mama New Member

Yesterday was Dr. Kruse's Birthday (BD).

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?n3xthf

20. Cron23

Cron23 New Member

I have had similar results. I'm getting into my 3rd week (started w/1hr baths) and when I cover myself up I freeze. If I walk around in a tank top and shorts I am fine. Everytime I cover up I get cold!