1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

How was your CT today?

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by differentstory, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Ocean temp today 4 deg F higher than the average max temp for this time of year. Global warming's diminishing my CT.

Dunno if 59.5 deg is even worth it rn smh.

2. Pablo

Pablo New Member

Is (human) global warming a big thing in your opinion?

3. Pablo

Pablo New Member

Yesterday I got into the coldest water in my life, 7 celsius/45 farenheit, somehow managed half hour even enjoying at times. Someone here with experience in "deep CT" has any general recommendations? I wanna go lower this winter... I feel good afterwars, noticeable better erections temporarily hmm... and good energy with shitty weather.

I know going lower than 10C/50F we should proceed with caution, but I feel it s time for me to push lower

4. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Not my opinion, hard science and as my sig states our imminent extinction within a couple decades at best.

5. Pablo

Pablo New Member

Ok I don´t know, so I can´t speak. Jack says global warming is not really happening (actually he talked about cooling I think), at least not with the severity mainstream says, isn´t him? I could understand extinction happening fron nnEMF crazy levels. When you say "extinction" what do you actually mean? I guess you say dissapearing of big % of life on earth (60-80%, maybe?), including humans, but not necesarily all humans, or what? Hmm... I sense some bad stuff happening but don´t fully appreciate the extent and time frames.

I´m 26, you say I´ll probably be dead at 46 cause of global warming? nnEMF´s? ...

It´s what I still don´t get when I hear you, or Jack or other people talk about inminent extinction. All people die? Most people? Most species?

Is it avoidable? How? To what extent?

I know it´s good to "live in the present", and "make the most of every moment" but depending on the answers I may need to do it big time ;)

6. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Pablo likes this.
  7. Michael CULLEN

Michael CULLEN New Member

The earth is cooling.

The NWO agenda is to reduce the population to 500million.

8. Saichi

Saichi New Member

9. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Earth is flat too.

Jack should remember growing up in NYC we used to have three to five feet of ice packs all around the city on sidewalks and parking spots that would last weeks to months at a time with regular sub 0 F temps often. Now we get maybe a few inches of slush that lasts a day or two once the entire winter. Even without CT adaptation people don't need thick long wool coats but maybe for less than a week now. When I first moved to coastal Pacific Northwest we had rain all year long besides the summer which was the norm for the Redwood rainforests but we've been in perennial drought for almost a decade now with just one season of condensed deluge couple years back.

How anyone can say we have a cooling planet with record global average temps increasing exponentially and arctic ice volumes decreasing likewise boggles the mind as much as the general public believing in covid.

We would've already had the blue ocean event if it weren't for geoengineering.

10. Michael CULLEN

Michael CULLEN New Member

Nope. Earth is not flat. It is cooling though, has been since late 90's.

11. Saichi

Saichi New Member

I was being facetious to match the falseness level of global cooling.

Very sobering and somewhat disturbing that anyone can believe in either though. There's no limit to what man can be made to believe. I seriously think microwave mind control's behind much of society's success in keeping people in deep illusions.