1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

How was your CT today?

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by differentstory, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I urinated a lot.........was 77 F and I got in cold water.

Lahelada and Jason Coates like this.
  2. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

How was your CT today? Beautiful!

Cheryl. likes this.
  3. nija

nija New Member

I need to take hot shower after I finished the cold bath . Otherwise I was not able to walk and shiver like anything .
    Please let me know if this is ok to take hot shower after 45 min of CT tank

4. Benny Hammond

Benny Hammond New Member

greetings gang! haven't been on the forum in a while i believe. how is everyone doing?

i am rearranging the ct chest freezer and i was wondering if i would be risking electrocution by using an immersible pump while i'm inside. what do you guys think?

Cheryl. likes this.
  5. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

CT with my best girl today in our horse trough! The kids are loving it and it's the new norm. We had great conversations about the sun, skin and eyes this morning :love:

Attached Files:

6. Butters

Butters New Member

Feet CT at frozen ground -3°C air temperature for 15min in the afternoon with sungaze. It was cold.
    15min bath tub at 10,5°C after dinner. It was a quick hop in and hop out.

Phosphene likes this.
  7. OliverGruener2

OliverGruener2 New Member

4 mins cold shower... notice that I am accustomed to the degree that I can think freely again :D

I need to step it up now. Hesitate to fill up the bathtub for less than 10 mins though. Seems a waste of water until I can stay in it for longer (like a warm relaxing bath).

Corey Nelson likes this.
  8. You might want to consider filling up your bathtub with water just warm enough for you to be able to stay in for 45 mins.

OliverGruener2, Phosphene and drezy like this.
  9. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Yes I think it’s been said that even room-temp water is better than nothing to start—still much cooler than body temp.

Keep doing the face dunks too!

Amber Ament and OliverGruener2 like this.
  10. Bryan Anderson

Bryan Anderson Bakayaker

Used these for spot CT in the sun for a while now, they work really well (no toxic gel and very cold). I'll cool exposed areas that get hot then put the pack back on brown fat patches (or at least where one is supposed to be, back of neck between shoulder blades is a good one for me). N=1, but always seem to get a better pop from sunlight this way. And make sure I'm grounded in a good place if possible. The spot CT has helped me adjust to full body CT in H2o as a nice bonus.

Alex97232 and OliverGruener2 like this.
  11. Bryan Anderson

Bryan Anderson Bakayaker

12. OliverGruener2

OliverGruener2 New Member

Great advice, thanks!

13. Amber Ament

Amber Ament New Member

I finally did CT on my feet this morning, I think? Still trying to figure this all out. They went pink!! The ground here in Queensland, Aus is finally getting cold enough to make my feet pink when I get the morning sun....it only took 10 minutes to go pink and I stayed out there for 30 minutes just walking around in more cold dew...then I did barefoot farming for 2 hours. Good morning :)

14. Corey Nelson

Corey Nelson CoreyNelson.io

Had an incredible early-spring waterfall CT at a state park nearby a couple of days ago. One of the best I've ever had, subjectively, from a feel-good standpoint.

Phosphene likes this.
  15. Bryan Anderson

Bryan Anderson Bakayaker

Heard Jack talk about that a few times, only did that once but it was great. I wonder if the Lenard effect is produced by the aeration/ bubbles in a hot tub also? Or a chest freezer for CT? Add a large aerator and get a mini Lenard effect?

16. Bryan Anderson

Bryan Anderson Bakayaker

Nm, looks like the Lenard effect relies on falling water (or falling water colliding with rocks/ surface) to create the fine spray that carries the negative charge/ neg ions. Wait, with the right hoze nozzle and placement above the head during CT might this be possible? Time for some redneck stuff.

Corey Nelson and Lahelada like this.
  17. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Redneck tub ! I have little outside space and kiddie pools would have been too shallow. Friends were doing some construction work and I swiped the bags the sand gets delivered in. I added impermeable lining and the bag handles are tied to fixed points on the patio to create height of the tub. I was looking for full immersion occupying little floor space. Everyone says I should find a prettier colour but you only get white green or blue. I did not think I want any of those. Gimme purple or red , then we are talking. The reflection you see in the water is the branches of the palo borracho or Chorisia, a kind of magnolia tree. Very relaxing CT watching sky and the pink blossoms. So far I am only doing ambient temp CT which is around 20 degrees. Next week the weather will turn, so it will get more interesting !

Attached Files:

18. Bryan Anderson

Bryan Anderson Bakayaker

Thanks Lahelada that looks comfy. U adding ice in the summer? I take it you are overseas somewhere. Considering posts from certain engineers on this subject w/ their own CT creations this certainly gives me encouragement. I love all the CT brainstorms but it seems the spirit of the effort and the letter of for CT are in equal standing here. Skies the limit with how you want to CT, its not rocket science but black swans may take it as far as they dang well please : ). Rock on. Good storms down here over the weekend, got out in bare feet/ wet grass & 58degrees to do yardwork it felt awesome. Odd looks as sunglass & coat clad neighbors walked by.

Phosphene likes this.
  19. drezy

drezy Gold

Go easy on the rednecks Lah. Go easy....

20. Bryan Anderson

Bryan Anderson Bakayaker

And to clarify that was a redneck supportive comment on my part. Drezy, are u some kind of redneck hybrid possibly? Something tells me u can redneck supreme when ur not geeking out

Phosphene, Lahelada and drezy like this.