1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

How was your CT today?

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by differentstory, Mar 28, 2012.

1. I’m about a month into cold therapy and have graduated to the tub. Morning cold showers are an incredible pick-me up, and I still have a soak a couple of hours before bed. Had a nice soak in a tub this evening, and I feel amazing! It was 50 when I got ink and 57 when I got out, 25 minutes later.

It’s a trip getting in, and my family is amused by the noises I make...(scares the dogs), but after a few minutes it’s pretty relaxing and I get some reading done.
    Greenie and Sun Disciple like this.
  2. Greenie

Greenie New Member

Per the daily morning ritual: Sat outside nude (~56F ), hands and feet on the ground, in the sun for 45 minutes; garden hose for 15 minutes starting with the feet before moving up. Rotate different body areas for about 60-90 seconds. At the moment, the garden hose is the best option. (The water is colder (55F to 60F) than the inside shower; plus, being in outside feels even more refreshing!)

While no shivers occur during the CT itself, it takes about 20-30 minutes before they stop thereafter. Does anyone else find shivering kicks in after CT?
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I urinated a lot.........was 77 F and I got in cold water.
  4. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

How was your CT today? Beautiful!
  5. nija

nija New Member

I need to take hot shower after I finished the cold bath . Otherwise I was not able to walk and shiver like anything .
    Please let me know if this is ok to take hot shower after 45 min of CT tank