1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

how to unflouridate water?

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Nicolaj Sølvsten, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Nicolaj Sølvsten

Nicolaj Sølvsten New Member

What do you think is the best way to remove flouride from water? I have no access to spring water.

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Improve your chances, use Lugol's.
    Limit exposure to other halides.

Nicolaj Sølvsten likes this.
  3. Dimitri

Dimitri New Member

I use a Berkey water filter with the optional fluoride filter add on. It is rated to remove 95% of fluoride for up to 1000 gallons, but it was only tested for sodium fluoride. Others have reported a 50-80% reduction of total fluoride which includes fluoride's other forms.

No matter what you choose you need to make sure you are filtering out the sodium hydrofluorosilicate and the hydrofluorosilicic acid which are the organic forms of fluoride, harder to remove. Sodium fluoride is just the inorganic form.

Ted and Nicolaj Sølvsten like this.
  4. Nicolaj Sølvsten

Thank you, upon research I found that adding calcium ions to water will reduce effects of sodium fluoride.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11527228

Thereby I found a biohack that involves mixing eggshells dissolved in vinegar with water which will cause the fluoride to bind to the calcium and precipitate to the bottom.
    http://orbisvitae.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=16595#.WJiqNVUrJhE

Still on a search for a good water filtration system, found some negative experineces with Berkey
    https://ecofriendlymamausa.com/2015/09/29/berkey-fluoride-filter-test-results/

However, I also found a contrasting positive experience:
    https://www.consciouswater.ca/fluoride-water-filter/

5. Ted

Ted New Member

Jack has spoken about how difficult it is to remove fluoride from water. I also have seen reports that show the Berkey fluoride filters removing about half of it. Unless you can get spring water, I guess it's better than nothing.

6. Symbiohead

Symbiohead New Member

a deionizing unit will remove 100% of flouride. but itll take everything else out, so you can use a bicarbonate solution plus quartz & lodestone crystals to revitalize the water. or you can also consider investing in a pristinehydro.com unit that does evrything mentioned;)

7. Nicolaj Sølvsten

Can you please send me some links to example of the "bicarbonate solution plus quartz & lodestone crystals?"

I went with the Propur Scout Prepper Gravitational unit(image below), the pristinehydro is too expensive for me. The Propur unit came with a ProOne G2.0 which filters: Flourisicacid (96%), Fluoride (97%) and other fluor related chemicals by minimum of 96% (Image below below: lab test) Lab test online in the description of the product on web-page: http://www.propurusa.com/ProOne-G20-7-SLIMLINE-Filter-Element_p_156.html
    propur-scout-with-g20-slimline-filter.jpg

Labtest of ProOne g2.0.png

8. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

In the process of setting up my water system. I am getting spring water(DeerPark) delivered in plastic bottles. I would prefer glass but this is difficult to obtain and makes the bottles weigh over 70 pounds each. I have balance difficulties due to my neurological auto immune condition, so it will be difficult enough with the lighter plastic bottles.I am trading off Phthalates for fluoride. I am trying to find a filter that will remove Phthalates. I do not think reverse osmosis is feasible with a bottled water system. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

9. Nicolaj Sølvsten

The ProOne G2.0 filter from ProPur does filter some phthalates, check out the lab report above and if it reaches your desired standard, perhaps u could run the water through the filter in a system..?

10. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

Thanks very much for the info. I have decided to get a reverse osmosis system

Nicolaj Sølvsten likes this.
  11. Symbiohead

Symbiohead New Member

The bicarbonate you can get from PristineHydro as well:

http://livepristine.myshopify.com/collections/pristine-nutrition/products/electrolyte-balance

They also have lodestone to sell most of the time. A good quartz crystal from a Belice gen store is cool to put in a tank that holds water;)

12. Nicolaj Sølvsten

Thank you :)

Symbiohead likes this.
  13. Paul Keenan

Paul Keenan New Member

It is not easy, That is why they put in in there.

A sick populace is the agenda.

14. Dextery

Dextery New Member

We solved our fluoride problem by finding a source of natural spring water through this website www.findapring.com I can haul about 80 gal in one gallon containers plus every glass container I have. Perhaps there is a source near you. Mine is about 1.5 hours. Each gallon costs about 70 cents in gas cost. Even though the water comes out of the ground structured, I structure it again with a home built structurizer.

If you have not looked at that site. You might find a spring close to you.

Any fluoride in any amount...no matter how small...is a dialetric blocker meaning it interferes with the electric chain transport to charge your mitochondria batteries.

Last edited: May 14, 2017
  15. FNJORD

FNJORD New Member

I use a berkey filter with the fluoride thingies in it. GREAT price compared to other filters that do fluoride, I have the mineral rocks in mine too :)

16. Ted

Ted New Member

Just beware that it probably only removes about half the flouride.

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Nothing but RO removes Flouride. Carry On.