1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

How to quickly lower redox in kids: TRAUMA from sports.

Discussion in 'Optimal Kids' started by Jack Kruse, May 14, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

3. John Saf

John Saf New Member

What should be done when kids hit theyr head when they Are playing? My son sit his head today falling when climbing., He is okay but i guess his brain was saken a little bit.

4. Dylan Petkus

Dylan Petkus Quantum Clinician in Training

Take shower to wet hair. Put ice in plastic bag. Put on head.

Get other plastic bags (about 2), place on carotid arteries on neck.

Head CT mode engaged

John Saf and JanSz like this.
  5. John Saf

John Saf New Member

Thank you. This happend in the evening. did little head CT when he has sleeping. Should head CT be done for some days after a hit to the head? kids play, so it is good to have a plan if they do it again.
    Something else that is important? Seafood, turmeric? I gave him sardines before bed.
    I always Try to give them a life in nature under Jacks rules

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
  6. Dylan Petkus

Dylan Petkus Quantum Clinician in Training

I can't speak for nutrients myself. We would need them to pass the blood brain barrier. Although, the blood brain barrier is leakier after head trauma.

Regardless, check this article out: https://jackkruse.com/concussioncte-prescription/

John Saf likes this.
  7. John Saf

John Saf New Member

Great. Thank you

Dylan Petkus likes this.