1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

How to neutralize cell phone EMF?

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Harleigh Ostella, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Harleigh Ostella

Harleigh Ostella New Member

Do these reduce or neutralize EMF from cell phones (iPhone)
    Ceramic "Crystal Catalyst® Resonators" (from EMFBlues.com)

1. Personal EMF Devices- worn or carried for personal EMF protection.
    2. Spot-Clearing- placed directly on the technology that needs clearing.

Do these help?

2. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Hi Harleigh! Welcome.
    I don't have experience with those devices, but some here do wear magnetized necklaces and crystals.

Perhaps experimenting with a body voltage meter would give some clear indication of whether they work or not.
    It would help a lot if you didn't put the cell phone against your ear. Or wear it next to your body. Or use it at night.

3. Harleigh Ostella

Thank you. Since your response I found more info on this site under products.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Well......the best way is to turn it off. I ve tried crystals on cells and found the 1 −3 G's crystals mitigated some......not on a 4-5 G phone.

5. Harleigh Ostella

What about putting it airplane mode? I like listening to downloaded lectures on my iphone 5s using earpods with the phone under a pillow in the area beside, not under, my lower back.