1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

How to mitigate alcohol over indulgence?

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Stephen W, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Stephen W

Stephen W New Member

We all know alcohol is bad, but if one was to over indulge in alcohol one night, what would be the best protocol to minimise the damage, the following day? Other than rehydrating.
    CT, types of food?
    Thanks

2. David Colquitt

David Colquitt New Member

You won't over indulge following my protocol. I abused alcohol for 50 years. Had a stroke 3 years ago. Haven't had a drink since. Lost 50 kg in weight, beat high BP and type 2 diabetes without medications. It's easy. You control your mind. Saved $15,000 per year. Have plenty of money to subscribe to Jack Kruse.

3. drezy

drezy Gold

Wow! Serious stuff.

Thank you for sharing that sir.

Brent Patrick likes this.
  4. Hunger4More

Hunger4More New Member

Anything that improves your redox will help with alcohol. CT is a great hangover cure.

Stephen W and drezy like this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Stop light abuse and you booze abuse goes away......it is a dopamine issue.

Brent Patrick and Stephen W like this.
  6. Stephen W

Stephen W New Member

Thanks Jack. I enjoy a couple drinks a day, but I have just bought blue blocker glasses from Ra Optics and am getting the early sun. We’ll see how I feel soon! Cheers

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

nice

Stephen W likes this.
  8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Drink on the beach.

.....[​IMG]

Stephen W and drezy like this.
  9. drezy

drezy Gold

LOL.

One brown paper bag and you're set Jan!

10. Karlosis

Karlosis New Member

I have noticed that an ice bath for 10 minutes does wonders for the day after. water temp around 55-60. I have also noticed some great results in deep breathing while meditating is very effective.

Stephen W likes this.