1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

How to make deuterium depleted water.

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Billybats, Nov 2, 2017.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Why? because deuterium bonds with O (oxygen) to 10.6 times more because of the kinetic isotope effect and this helps you get rid of it...........

[​IMG]

Sheddie and karenr like this.
  2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

So we want to breathe more CO2 to release O2 to the cells, but if exhaled air is higher in deuterium, why is that good to rebreathe?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    we are talking mostly not about O2 in cells
    but
    O (single O)
    released by hemoglobin in presence of increased CO2

Start reading my post #78
    start with point #3 down

look up for single O (oxygen) prefers binding with D (deuterium)

Kupping hand over nose will not work
    but (do the sometime used for other reasons)

take a brown bag
    put your face into it
    keep breathing that way for some time (hours not seconds)
    Let some new air into the bag but less than 100%

Last edited: Jan 17, 2018
  3. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

Okay, I did it! -- pastured fresh 'side bacon' stacked in a mound and baked a good long time. BTW, yummy sauce. Didn't get any 'crispy' parts and did get a lot of melted fat! (Rendered & saved, of course.) Whew, tasty and super fatty! Still, easy to eat!! About some 4 hours later, I did get a liver or gall bladder 'cringe' like I've had before downing MCT oil... momentary mild sharp pain... Small servings for beginners? Will do this again once I get the unsliced pork belly. Thanks!!

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Concentrate mostly on the liquid fat that you get from bacon.

MCT
    --------------------

Hopefully some day we will have more direct discussion on
    fatty acids
    and
    talk about how (individual) low or high fatty acid X (on the blood test) can be optimized
    I was already waiting for that discussion for about 10 years before I joined @Jack Kruse

But I feel it in my 78 yo entangled bones, that it is coming.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2018
    Sheddie and seanb4 like this.
  5. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Hey Inger,

Do you use the homemade freezer?

6. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Here in Cyprus we do something you would be interested about. Ground pork mix with good wine and make sausages and then we let them dry in the sun for few days and then you eat them raw. It's amazing delicious and healthy. No doubt!!! You should try..

Inger, Phosphene and Sheddie like this.
  7. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

No

8. Inger

Inger Silver

Sure, I have just a normal, smallish freezer and I put it in a glassbowl in there and once or twice as the ice starts to build (takes around 2 hours or so), mix it up/stir. And later toss the ice. Maybe I get rid of only 1 ppm deuterum but still ;) :)

9. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

That's a good hack, I should try it :)

10. Ricky Lynn

Ricky Lynn Platinum Member

DO you or anyone else know if the deuterium levels in this water have been analyzed? All of the other stuff I have found is shipped from Europe and INSANELY expensive. Like $28 for a bottle of water. I can't put a price tag on my health but, damn!

Solidsilverteeth likes this.
  11. Loretta Tye

Loretta Tye Silver

you are never alone there is a whole network of us out there.

KrusinWitchie, Sheddie and Phosphene like this.
  12. Hughnix

Hughnix New Member

Deuterium Depleted Water. Right On!.
    An Engineer named John Ellis, is right on the same page as Dr. Kruse here, and has been informing people of the health dangers caused by Deuterium for years. He developed a process, and a machine you can use at home to make Deuterium depleted water. His holds several domestic and International patents on the process. He states the process is FDA approved.

Of more interest personally, the process creates water with a Hydrogen Bonding Angle (HBA) of 114 degrees.(113.8 to be exact. (Regular water has a HBA of around 104 degrees.) Ellis has called his water "Energized water"; the 114 degree HBA being the reason so. I'd let Jack explain these details, if he's interested.

Look up John Ellis Water and learn for yourself. I have owned a "John Ellis Electron 5" for several years.
    If you go to the site, you will discover that the man is an Engineer, not a Medical Doctor; so he's lacking in explaining the hows and whys... unlike Jack Kruse, who tells us everything! Still, they are both coming from the same direction and I recommend a "look" for people desiring an affordable way to make their own Deuterium depleted water.
    I own the machine, have been through years of the process of discovery; How to use and maintain it, and even why the HBA matters. if I can be of help, let me know.

All the best,
    Hugh

13. Dennis Clark

Dennis Clark Dr. Dennis Clark

Hey, Hugh...Since I don't have access to a mass spectrometer anymore, can you tell me how you measure deuterium depletion? Tabletop MS instruments used to run about $50K, so I'm not getting one in my kitchen real soon, either. Thanks!

14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

eurofinsus.com

This people should be able to do it.
    They did it for my friend in Poland.
    I am in the process of figuring it out.
    If you get useful info out of them faster, pls let me know.

s,

15. Dennis Clark

Dennis Clark Dr. Dennis Clark

Thanks for the pointer, JanSz. I've decided to hunt for deuterium testers, too. I see that Eurofinsus does NMR/deuteration for chemical structure studies, which I used to do when I had a chemistry lab. No need for that now.

JanSz likes this.
  16. Lively Bright

Lively Bright New Member

I make mine with a sea salt, black pepper and 5-spice powder for a Chinese flavor.

17. Lively Bright

Lively Bright New Member

I thought that freezing water in plastic leaches dioxins out of the plastic??
    I use a stainless steel ice cube tray. The ice tastes better too.

18. drezy

drezy Gold

Sounds yummy.

19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

That system wastes lots of good light water.

Better system.
    Keep in the open bottle.
    I use 1.5liter bottle from Preventa-25
    Fill up bottle with water (preferably cheapest available, tap water or RO from Costco)
    Put thermometer in the bottle
    Put bottle in the freezer.
    Take bottle out of the freezer when
    temperature is zero Celsius=32F
    and
    water is still liquid
    shake bottle vigorously
    that will cause previously liquid water to freeze somewhat
    Stop shaking when you see ice flakes in the bottle
    The ice is D2O ice.
    We are talking 150 D over million of O
    There is only little of ice
    Drain water (quickly) to another 1.5L bottle
    Water in the new bottle is still real close to freezing.
    Put it into freezer for about another 10-15 min
    repeat shaking and draining
    etc
    as many times as you wish
    (remember you are still dealing with mostly 1.5L water)

First cycle was tested at Eurofins
    once frozen was tested at
    145ppm

/////////

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
    Ariste Reno likes this.
  20. Dean6789

Dean6789 New Member

yeah I love it... it feels great.