1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

How to make deuterium depleted water.

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Billybats, Nov 2, 2017.

1. Dennis Clark

Dennis Clark Dr. Dennis Clark

Say, young man...do I recall correctly that you mentioned doing a juicing experiment some time ago?

2. drezy

drezy New Member

I hope you're having a happy holiday season Dr. Clark. I don't recall that.

I did try to get @philip malone to drink clam juice straight out of the bottle though. If I double-dog dare him do you think he'll try it?

3. Dennis Clark

Dennis Clark Dr. Dennis Clark

Oh, crap...that's my memory for you. Thanks for the quick reply. Somehow I got the notion in my head that leafy green veggies contain DDW. My 'agenda' was to ask for a nice juicer for my birthday so I could get more of such water. Now I think I'll just have to drink 'oyster' water. Not too appealing. Maybe clam juice would be better? Maybe Philip Malone can comment on it, if he took up your DD dare. (Double-dog? Really?)

4. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Thank yoooouu. I am trying to figure out what is being said here but not sure. I am going to kept following along here and see if it translates into non science. I but I will keep reading the data and see if something clicks in this non science brain. I m up for a challenge to my brain..lol

5. Billybats

Billybats New Member

How would one feel low in deuterium.

6. drezy

drezy New Member

FWIW I'm shucking the oysters myself and saving as much of the water in the shell as I can for when I *schulrp* them on down. It's briny goodness.

If you have noticed any gains with any of Doc's suggestions then you have your answer. All along deuterium depletion has been an "ingredient" in what Doc serves up.

Billybats it's like when Chris Angel has you check your wallet and find his drivers license in it. It's been there a while, you just didn't know. Except Jack is a Doc and the card snuck in your wallet are the keys to your vitality.

7. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Ping walked into that question..lol.. but is it possible to go too low.

Thank you Drezy for the analogy of Chris Angel, very clever and hilarious. You just crack me up. I know I can cheer up coming here and reading what you write to help this boring ass job tthat goes by at a snails pace.. I have all these Sheldon from the big bang theory walking around here and I am the blonde, except they don't get what Dr. Kruse says, go figure.

8. drezy

drezy New Member

Also @Dennis Clark I'm keeping an eye on @JanSz . He made a statement about pork that I joked a bit about, but put into practice here https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/petes-optimal-journal.19169/page-22#post-229785

Along with countless oysters I'm through my 10th pound of house made bacon, 5 lbs house ground Polish sausage, 4 lbs house ground Italian sausage, and 8 lbs pork belly cooked up this way (How To Cook Pork Belly, Which Thoroughly Kicks Bacon's Ass) with a light hoisin and green onion smear on it. Big words on that last one but it's true. But that's how I'm approaching my DDW plan along with tons of sun, grounding, and CT.

9. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Hoisin sauce recipe..Pleeeeeessssseee. Let me know where you post it...

I going to follow what your going to eat.. I think you answered my question of what you are talking about here..meaning I wasn't sure where vegetables and fruit fell in this equation. What about seafood, you didn't list that. I thought seafood and sea veggies was deuterium depleted.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
  10. drezy

drezy New Member

Yes and that's been mentioned by Doc previously.

It's my high calling.

Buckle up Billy this will get a little twisty: you don't know what you don't know, except you do know that you don't know and they don't...

Dunning-Kruger strikes again and seems more pronounced at higher education levels and IQs safari as I've noticed.

It is definitely NOT DDW so I use it very sparingly.
    https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/3183674/hoisin-sauce-
    You can start here. I'm more of an almond butter than peanut butter fan FWIW.

11. drezy

drezy New Member

I covered that with the "countless oysters" bit above.

12. Billybats

Billybats New Member

ooooooh yeessssss. I do remember now reading that.. I should up the oysters antee for my memory..lol Thank you for your help.

13. philip malone

philip malone Silver

Still thinking about it...............................................................................................................................................

14. drezy

drezy New Member

LOL

15. drezy

drezy New Member

@Billybats
    The above recipe is great but sometimes the pork gets too blackened so cap the pork belly with a little "tin foil hat" right after the 500 degree sear and it should end up looking like this(note the very sparing use of hoisin as a plate smear b/c I try to behave and sometimes do OK at it PLUS consider a little pre-cooking dusting of cinnamon):

IMG_7296.jpg

Dean6789 and Brent Patrick like this.
  16. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

I just located a place that sells pork bellies. My local Fresh Harvest provider. I'm in. They'll get here in about 10 days. Have green onions, hoisin & cinnamon on hand! Looks super-yummy. Ta!

17. drezy

drezy New Member

Happy Holidays Sheddie! Keep in mind to have that foil ready after the sear and this is a low maintenance dish with our yum factor. I've noticed, as much as I can with a Y chromosome, my hair and nails seem to be rocking after eating this dish several times a week.

Sheddie likes this.
  18. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

Thanks, drezy. All the best for a most amazing 2018 to you & yours. I can't wait!!

19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Hi @Dennis Clark
    I had very nice experience with vegetable juices. Mostly green.
    See my fasting insulin at the start and 60 days latter.
    used omega 8005 juicer

Couple or few times I was checking with @Jack Kruse
    but possibly it was to early time to talk about DDW then.
    IIRC first time I have mentioned that was at marksdailyapple.
    https://www.marksdailyapple.com

I always taught that there is a something special in green juices.

But I newer used the green wheat grass juice, that within juice fans have the highest reputation.

= upload_2017-12-28_20-17-29.png

Helio Silva, Dean6789 and drezy like this.
  20. Billybats

Billybats New Member

That sounds and looks deliciiiouussss. Awesome Drezy. . Thank yooooooou

drezy likes this.