1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

How to make deuterium depleted water.

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Billybats, Nov 2, 2017.

1. shiran

shiran Curious

Are oysters a deuterium sea filter ?

2. Billybats

Billybats New Member

So the reason other than you posted about oysters knowing how to deplete deuterium is that they are a perfect nutrient all around..protein is high on the list for ez water, and other things ..right and oysters are high in protein..and they get constant sun and cold water..the perfect food and prefect environment for depleting deuterium? oh lets not forget grounding deep below the ground?

drezy likes this.
  3. drezy

drezy New Member

I'm loving the discussion here. The new blog has my head spinning.

Two questions along the It's a story of light thinking, if I may:

D20 seems to "shift" the absorption characteristics by 300-400nm. Does that have a big light/energy effect as well as the physical implications previously mentioned?

[​IMG]

Around 950nm the differences in the optical density are pretty big. 950 nm LEDS are almost a dime a dozen and 950nm receivers are pretty cheap too. I'm thinking an emitter and receiver with a big tube of questionable water in-between for cheap cheap testing. That's not so crazy is it?

4. drezy

drezy New Member

Billybats you have come a very long way down this trail in a short time. It's an inspiration to me as well as the fact that there are some people very close to my heart that I so wish could share your enthusiasm for growing, learning, and doing better.

Keep going and don't look back.

shiran likes this.
  5. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Thank yooooooou verrrryyy much Drezy. I understand were your coming from that it is frustrating to tell others because most to me are either set in there ways and follow what they see and hear on TV. Most are like a herd of animals going along with the crowd. They either and most likely low dopamine or they aren't and don't care for many reasons. My thoughts for me are that one we are going to die one and my gold is just to get through each day with minimal pain and be able to function to enjoy life that is left. I appreciate I can see, hear, walk, talk, use my hands and legs. I know some who are paralyzed from the neck down or missing limbs who give you appreciation of what I do have. So I try not to complain and just try and make it better. On that note ever since I put my blue blocker shield on my TV no more headaches. We never take it off.

What needs to be done is have a big show like 20/20 or 60 minutes to talk about what this technology is doing to us, Dr. Kruse on there giving the before then what needs to be do after. I had no idea until I came to this site along with learning alot more other stuff. If you put it on TV most people will see it more. I have been thinking of sending videos, not sure. I bet most of us found this site by mistake because of being ill in some way. I just feel alone sometimes on this journey but enjoying the struggle too and come here to keep me going.

Thank Drezy and all other members and best for last Dr. Kruse.

Joyfun and WillTheHammer like this.
  6. drezy

drezy New Member

You are very much not alone.

Your enthusiasm and optimism is contagious and I thank you for that.

7. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Thank yooooooou and back at you. I may not write very well but what I was trying to say is I don't feel alone on here ( well once in while, but very rare) but here in life, in person around people not understanding. I wish I had the science brain like you and a lot of others here to add to the enthusiasm, then watch out. I just have to try harder to understand the science. I know Dr. Kruse says it's not that important for non geeks but I personally like to hear the geek version it helps me for some reason. Well not the full geek version lolhahaaaaa with the symbols and numbers. You should have seen my ex TRYING to teach me algebra. I think I made him confused and ran away crying, he was drinking at the moment too..lolhahaaaaa. . I am still struggling with making changes but its moving along, I m in a catch 222. The past 2 weeks now only 2 morning sunrise and I missed one of them, dang clouds everyday and feeling the slight depression but I am not going to complain, my boyfriend is the best always making me smile/laugh 99.9% of the time happy he is always in a good mood.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
    Joyfun likes this.
  8. drezy

drezy New Member

Welcome to the club.

Science brain is.... meh. I wish I had the ingenuousness of you, honestly.

If you have specific question feel free to contact me.
    I hate not getting morning sun. It's death to me, literally.

9. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Have you been getting a lot of cloudy days too.

I have a question how did you separate what I wrote into its own quote.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
  10. Billybats

Billybats New Member

AAAaahhh I think I figured it out. You highlighted what you wanted and hit the quotation marks?

11. drezy

drezy New Member

Yeah, three days in a row of clouds and I start complaining.
    Yep, pull apart the text highlight what's left one by one and hit the quote button.

You and your guy sound like happy kids. Keep young.

12. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Hey Drezy.. back to the topic a hand.. I want to follow along and I am trying to figure out what you are saying, is there a non geek version. First question: H2O is water? and D2O is deuterium? Does that graph mean it takes less wavelengths (is that light?) to make D2O. Does that graph show that at 950nm range H2O is high and D2O low. Is that were (if D2O is deuterium) deuterium depleting, or am I in a different lab and the other end of the building..lol

13. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

14. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

All that^^^^ plus your pic is hot!

Oops, sorry that was meant to be inside voice :whistle:

drezy likes this.
  15. drezy

drezy New Member

16. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Drezy"s or mine.. LOL

17. Sajid Mahmood

Sajid Mahmood R.I.P Kobe Bryant

Anyone know the best deuterium depleted water available in the UK ?

Evian
    Icelandic Glacial water
    Volvic
    Highland Spring

I'm guessing Icelandic Glacial Water to be the most deuterium depleted. What are your thoughts?

labellavita, Theka and seanb4 like this.
  18. Dennis Clark

Dennis Clark Dr. Dennis Clark

Hi, JanSz...Did you ever get a copy of this article? If not, I think I can get one and send it to you. I am going to request it anyway, so let me know. Our local university library closes down until after January 1st, so it may take a week or so.

Thiery likes this.
  19. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
    drezy likes this.
  20. Dennis Clark

Dennis Clark Dr. Dennis Clark

Yes, it is, Billybats. I am looking to get a handle on what plants do with deuterium. One article I found is http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1365-3040.1999.00440.x/full

It is about deuterium depletion in glucose.

The articles on measuring deuterium in plant water focus on methods for authenticating fruit juice purity via isotope ratios (oxygen-18 and deuterium). Thanks for the link!

Lahelada likes this.