1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

How to heal Vitamin D toxicity

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Inger, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Inger

Inger Silver

Does anyone know how to speed up the healing of toxic vitD levels because of supplementing?

I have a friend that has this, confirmed by labs, and I told her to go into the morning sun, and otherwise as much sun and outside as she can. Because my belly says that the real sun will help this issue, She kind of have avoided the sun because afraid of wrinkles. And thought supplements will do the trick.

She is really sorry she did that now, as her body seems to be all messed up.. also her ferritin is way high. But she is almost anemic when one looks at hemoglobin and other blood markers. It is like the iron is not going where it should at all. She is also not menstruating since many years(now postmenopausal), partly because of being very very lean, having lots of stress, husband passing away with cancer a few years ago etc.

I told her to explore the darkness to and to measure her environment for nnEMF. Well I have told her that long ago but she did not think is was such a big deal. She liked supplements a lot. Now she has stopped it all but is really worried since she has toxic levels of vitD.

So if you guys have any idea what else one can do to lower it faster, please share :)

(she asked me to ask this question for her here)

2. Ibrahim

Ibrahim New Member

yea them supplements are trash n should not even be sold... but yea tell her lay off them n get some real sun at least 30 minutes of that sunrise jus lookin at the sky does wonders

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Please post your friends' results of vit D. Make sure to post units.

upload_2020-3-11_7-48-22.png

4. Inger

Inger Silver

298 ng/ml 25-OH-cholec.
    Range says more than 100 might indicate toxicity.
    She has supplemented heavily with vit D for quite a while. Not through sun.
    Doctor said she has probably toxicity.

What do you think Jan? She has stopped supplementing, she did immediately.

5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Likely time and no food containing vit D is the most logical.
    Ask her to test monthly.
    Does she have any symptoms that may be related?

Lahelada likes this.
  6. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

No /overwhelmed feedback control and bad circadian arrythmia is my guess.

7. Inger

Inger Silver

well she has crappy sleep... and her nails are deformed somewhat. That is what comes to mind.