1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

How to handle a women with wish to have more children

Discussion in 'Optimal Kids' started by Butters, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Butters

Butters New Member

Hello fellows.
    What would you do with women that want to have more kids soon, but seem not to listen to your health advice?
    I am especially concerned with blue light and usage of mobile phone.
    How can you have success to convince her, that she has already the responsibility for the health of her future child?
    Should you try to tell her the important facts again and again or should you let her be? But then should you tell her, that you will not make a child, when she wont listen to you?
    Im not talking from extrem cases but normal young women that have no big problems but some little issues.

What is the appropriate reaction or behavior in this situation?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I know what I would do......

Sajid Mahmood likes this.
  3. Butters

Butters New Member

That doesnt help me :(.
    I know generally you should do yourself first and dont waste effort to other people when they arent ready. But this is a whole different thing.
    Because when you are married and have already one kid things get more difficult.

4. Jason Coates

Jason Coates Losing the Shade.

Marriage comes with negotiation and compromise. I would work towards mitigating as much as you can and then leading by example. Once a partner sees the benefits of change in you they either join you or leave you as best they can.

Lahelada and Alex97232 like this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It was not a difficult decision for me. It was a difficult decision for my wife......

Alex97232 likes this.
  6. Jason Coates

Jason Coates Losing the Shade.

I kicked a 13 year Ambien habit (3 years ago) and now can fall asleep in 5 to 10 minutes. That!!! Because of 1. Big breakfast + 2. Morning sun-gazing = wife paying attention.

Brent Patrick, Lahelada and Alex97232 like this.
  7. Jenelle

Jenelle Gold

@Butters I remember your posts and concern during her pregnancy 2 years ago. How much progress would you say has been made since that time ... in her beliefs and ways of living lining up with yours?

Lahelada likes this.
  8. Butters

Butters New Member

During pregnancy and nursing it was Way netter. But now she again adopted working on the Laptop = full Blue light during the Day Till last our when Flux Kicks in. Mobile Phone calls on the head a few times the week. And of course looking in the phone without Filter over the Day. Nothing extreme but i Care.

9. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Why does she not do these things ? Forgetfullness,comfort or disbelief? Also maybe you could base your reluctance to have children on something more "tangible" yet relevant. Space,money,education or career issues,at least one of which may also be relevant? That buys you time to lead by example.

Brent Patrick and Alex97232 like this.
  10. caroline

caroline Moderator

Have a listen to an interview that Dr. Joe Mercola did with Dr. Klinghardt.

I am sure your wife would want to have a healthy child ......shouldn't that be the most important consideration?

With the things she is doing - she is not only damaging herself but an unborn child - I personally think that you can't be a party to that

hopefully she will watch this with you ....in fact - I would insist that she watch it. Having a healthy, happy, intelligent child is very serious stuff these days.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
    Alex97232 likes this.