1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

How to fix Ra optics, your experience and help!

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Inese, May 25, 2019.

1. Inese

Inese New Member

I have just received my Ra optics blue blockers, but they are falling off my head because one of the legs is bowed for both - night and daytime blockers. Mine both are prescription glasses, one more pair for my husband, regular ones, arrived without defects. The quick solution was to fix both legs with elastic bands, as you can see in the picture. Have you had such experience and how did you fix it? I will not go into details, what I think about such a product quality, you can imagine...

Attached Files:

2. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

Mine were falling off because the side pieces were too long. My regular optometrist was happy to adjust them for me at no charge. Maybe someone could adjust the bow for you.

Have you tried contacting RaOptics about this?

It's a major problem ordering glasses online. Locally I get to choose the actual glasses that will have my lenses so I know ahead of time whether they will fit properly.

3. Zeke

Zeke Platinum

I got the Maxwell model and am very happy with the fit and optics

I am still waiting for them to make bifocals, they say later this year