1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

How to fade scars/stretch marks?

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by Antonis, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Do the powered collagens actually work? Something like Vital Proteins for example? Or should we stick with Bone Broth?

2. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Yes, powedered collagen products work!

Some products are a little hard to dissolve in water but that shouldn't worry you.

Since applying this collagen supplementation hack I enjoy the skin and hair benefits. But my nails grow too fast for me.

I think if you add collagen to the Inger Protocol (red light exposure and cold face baths) you might be surprised at the results.

Good luck.

drezy and Christine_L like this.
  3. @ElectricUniverse great, I was using the powered collagen in the past. I stopped for no real reason but I will start again! Thanks!

4. drezy

drezy Gold

I agree that it's worth the try.

Christine_L likes this.
  5. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Are the shrimp tails for iodine?

drezy likes this.
  6. drezy

drezy Gold

5G Canary likes this.
  7. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Exactly what I was looking for...you are awesome! :thumbsup:

8. drezy

drezy Gold

It turns out good old broth made by grandmas had it right.

There ain't no app for that.

Last edited: May 9, 2019
    5G Canary likes this.
  9. No but there is powdered collagen LOL

drezy likes this.
  10. Can anyone describe how collagen powder is produced? Ingredients and process?

drezy likes this.
  11. drezy

drezy Gold

I think it's ground baby unicorn horns last I heard.

countingstarsx and Marko Pollo like this.
  12. I love those fresh baby unicorns in the traditional preperation my mom made but am leery of these new fangled, processed unicorn powders. I am visualizing a building between the slaughterhouse and the leather factory where the hides are processed into clean white powder. Not squeamish about meat but maybe chicharones are a better choice for me.

drezy likes this.
  13. drezy

drezy Gold

I see the logic. I'm sticking to baby unicorn heart carpaccio.

Christine_L and Marko Pollo like this.
  14. Saichi

Saichi New Member

If only you knew the symbolism.