1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

How to DELETE account?

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Hannah Barrows, May 14, 2018.

1. Hannah Barrows

Hannah Barrows New Member

hi! I have no intentions of actually leaving this community of knowledge, however, I don’t like having my actual name as my username here. Don’t want anybody googling my name and actually finding me! I can’t seem to figure out how to delete my account, any help? Thanks.

2. I would like not be using my real name as well, so I will follow this thread. ;)

3. Me too...have thought about this....admin?

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I sent it to support

Lahelada and Janet Shold like this.
  5. Theka

Theka Gold

I had this and the admins fixed it.......but since then, I have repeatedly had issues getting the emails and they say that I opted out in the past which I definitely never did. After several emails unequivocally stating that I want the emails, it seems to be working atm. Good luck---it is 100% worth it! ;-)

Janet Shold likes this.
  6. Sajid Mahmood

Sajid Mahmood Lionel Messi

Count me in

7. drezy

drezy Gold

Would you all like me to to stop sending you offers on better insurance and how to lower your mortgage payments as well?

8. Sajid Mahmood

Sajid Mahmood Lionel Messi

LOL!!!