1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

How to definitely prove that nnEMF are bad for your health?

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by thomas, Apr 15, 2015.

1. thomas

thomas Sun Worshipper

To me nnEMF is a big issue. I mean if nnEMF are bad for your health, then it changes everything about how and where you should live. So far I have acted on doubt and precaution principle trying to minimise exposure. But I am not in 100%,.
    Is there a way to definitely convince yourself (and others) that EMF basically kills you like cigarettes do. Pieces of information? Books/Publications? Doing some experiments/THings to do? Or maybe going to some places and meeting people?

2. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Jude likes this.
  3. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

4. JoeBranca

JoeBranca Silver

The message from the blogs are to get the fundamental physics of why EMFs are a big deal, and then look at the solid research out there on documented effects of EMFs, and understand deeply the mechanisms from the physics /quanutm biology perspective (like interactions of waveforms with transition metals, alterations of water chemistry etc). Off the top of my head three biggies of studied effects are calcium efflux. intracellular dehydration, and increased permeability of the BBB. Probably more, but these are clinchers for me.

Alex97232 and Jude like this.
  5. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

Nora Volkow has done direct research on Cell Phones effect on Brain Metabolism, where nn-EMF increases glucose consumption drastically (to slow circadian clocks) and is a hallmark of a Warburg Metabolism -- http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3184892/

Good books are:

- 'Going Somewhere' by Andrew Marino -- http://www.goingsomewherebook.com/health.html
    - 'The Body Electric' by Robert O. Becker and Gary Seldon -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Body_Electric_(book)
    - 'Cross Currents' by Robert O. Becker -- http://www.amazon.com/Cross-Currents-Robert-O-Becker/dp/0874776090

Also, smoking cigarettes ain't gonna kill you if you live in a nn-EMF-free environment ;). Unfortunately, that sort of environment is impossible in today's world, unless maybe you're living in the middle of the Congo Rainforest far from nn-EMF emitters, constantly grounded, and with a thick canopy of leaves (and water) blocking out any nn-EMF (and even then, I doubt the levels will ever be back to the natural baseline before we started shooting nn-EMF into the atmosphere).

Alex97232, thomas and Jude like this.
  6. Penny

Penny New Member

7. Hope2Learn

Hope2Learn We are all connected.

They tell people those things in other countries?? They sure don't in the USA!! How do you use it if its not up to your ear?

8. Hope2Learn

oh I see dr. Kruse's post now in another thread where he says the iPhone had that warning back in 2011. I don't have one of those. It didn't say not to put it up to your ear, just to hold it 5/8 of an inch away from your body at all times/never let it get closer than that. Which yeah does mean not letting it touch your ear. interesting.

9. Hope2Learn

Reading the pamphlet from my daughter's cellphone it doesn't mention emf, only RF. it states "WHO findings released May 17, 2010 shows no increased health risk due to radio frequency (RF) energy, a form of electromagnetic radiation that is emitted by cell phones." then goes on to say that "there is no scientific evidence that proves that wireless phone usage can lead to cancer or other problems, including headaches, dizziness, or memory loss" and then it gives a link to the FCC article that quote is from. Furthermore, they state that the NCI has concluded that potential health concerns related to using cell phones "and specifically the suggestion that using a cell phone may increase a person's risk of developing brain cancer - are not supported y a growing body of research on the subject."

I have to give KUDOS to apple corporation for being far more honest than LG/Verizon.

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Our nucleic acids code for proteins that have the rare ability to capture electrons and photons and usurp their energy and the information they carry. Nucleic acids are surrounded by water and emit electromagnetic signals into that water. These non-ionizing frequencies are where life’s instruction manual begins. Food codes the frequencies of sun to make sure the resonant harmonics match the environment in your gut, mitochondria, and in your brain. When they don't match disease ensues. This is Jack Kruse 101.

The redox potential of the entire system tells us how good or bad the semiconductors inside of us will work. The worse they work the more the sun appears bad to us..........when in reality it is the bad environment we allow that usurps our endogenous semiconductors of their ability to transfer charge. Remember inflammation is just a positive charge. And apple is evil..........and Jobs got the other end of the sword.

11. Josh

Josh Gold

WHO is one of the great mafias of the soul on the planet. They do not care about your daughter's brain and neither do the owners of LG...

Alex97232 and sjoshua like this.
  12. sjoshua

sjoshua New Member

Their time of reckoning will come :)

Alex97232 likes this.
  13. raw

raw New Member

Can you specify the 82 symptoms that are causing from nnEMF?

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

where did you come up with this question?

Hilde and Alex97232 like this.
  15. Salah

Salah New Member

If you want proof, go on a fruitarian diet for a while and pass by a 4/5g tower. Tell me what you feel. I felt what felt like wind combing through my body, and pressure tangling with my thoughts, creating resistance and inability to think, beams “drilling” into my head and my inner and outer world unraveling. I’m very thanful for your advice, Dr. Kruse. If I could explain all I experienced as a fruitarian in the Bay Area with all the fires and new towers, you’d know how close to death I came and how valuable your advice has been. I’d love to try to explain my experiences if you’d like to hear them.

16. Hilde

Hilde New Member

Hi Thomas,
    Some toughts for you :)
    Specify "definit proof"?
    For example in case of the pill producing industry:
    Many bias trails by Big Pharma are done that provide definit prove. But they are not!!
    Trails are totally fawled and based on old standard algorhytmes that supports BF only and not humans.
    So how do you want 'prove' to be presented to you?

I am new here and recently bought 3 very important books by Richard Becker, all written in the 80's, on this subject in the 80's!!! Imagine!! Long before Wifi, mobile phones etc etc.....
    I can highly recommend them to you
    I can't stop reading them, so interesting and valueble.
    https://www.amazon.com/Robert-O-Becker/e/B001IGNU3Y?ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_2&qid=1566719930&sr=1-2