1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

How to Biohack Music

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by lohd2015, May 15, 2016.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

nice looking bunch of star fish!!!

Mystic Rose60 and lohd2015 like this.
  2. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I wonder about other senses and the Quantlet. I'm thinking about @Jack Kruse 's winetasting and those extensive notes he makes about it. And I recall that soon after eating seafood daily for a month, my color vision improved. Colors became dazzling and so jaw-droppingly beautiful. Trees especially. Oh, and I'm embarrassed to admit, the bright lights at a car dealership at night were just ... stunning. (This was before I knew better and got my first pair of Uvex goggles.) Can the Quantlet improve vision and taste/smell?
    Makes me also wonder about Oxytocin... ;-)

Sorry, Doris, I know this is a thread about music...

caroline likes this.
  3. caroline

caroline Moderator

great observations Sally ^^^^^^^ so are you thinking the quantlet will improve oxy????

4. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

Not at all....Oxytocin and music is totally related, and also the other senses in broader terms.

I do believe the Quantlet, by enhancing mitochondrial capacity, will improve those senses that is heightened to begin with. Some people have incredible sense of color or visual perception, others can taste subtleties others cannot, some have olfactory skills that earn them seven figure salaries.

You should definitely hack the Quantlet, IMHO.:)

5. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Got my shipping notice! I'm starting to drool...

Mystic Rose60 and caroline like this.
  6. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

:D:thumbsup:

7. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

If you want to hack a few more :D https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/the-senses.11361/

nonchalant likes this.
  8. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

9. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

More insights and observations on the Quantlet, light, accoustic phonons and resonant frequencies.

It was very exciting to read Dr. K’s latest blog on Accoustic Resonance today: (https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/acoustic-resonance-hrv-mitochondria-jack-kruse ). Everything started to fall into place…

“... phonons are controlled by magnetic fields. Mitochondria are now known to emit magnetic fields because of their large electric fields from the electron train transport that occurs on its inner mitochondrial membrane.
    The generation of coherent phonons in a double-barrier semiconductor heterostructure was first proposed around 1990. A mitochondrion has a very similar anatomy with these heterostructures in technology. Mitochondria have two membranes. The inner one share many characteristics with the endosymbiant bacteria we stole it from while the outer one is very different and resembles a eukaryotic one with a different composition of proteins and fats. The outer membrane also links and connects to the endoplasmic reticulum where the noninear protein crystals are made and undergo final transition to be used inside the cell.
    The transformation of the electric potential energy in a vibrational mode of the lattice is remarkably facilitated by the electronic confinement in a double-barrier structure. A mitochondria has this arrangement with an inner and outer mitochondrial membrane. The outer membrain is connected to the protein making endoplasmic reticulum.”

Some definite changes since my last entry:

On Tuesday, I went to the beach for the first time since my injury about 2.5 weeks ago. I am located in a high quantum yield environment in the Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico, with strong exposure to the magnetic flux from the Chicxulub Crater. Although I’ve been hacking the Quantlet with sun exposure (not at the same time) since I began using it less than two weeks ago, the difference I felt on Wednesday morning is substantial, after being at the beach for about 1.5 hours in the morning the day before. I started to have frissons on both sides of the body, instead of just the side where my injury is located and where I use the Quantlet 90% of the time.

On Wednesday, I had two sessions at the beach. One hour in the morning before 10 am, and 2.5 hours from 11:30 to 2pm.

The effects I felt this morning blew me away.

I did not expect much for the first session in the morning, after a 10 hour interval between sessions. I didn’t have any classical music on. Just Brenda Russell’s ‘Piano In the Dark’. I started getting Frissons over my entire body for each and every note in the song. I started to feel vibrations in my internal organs, especially my liver. I was more than a bit stunned. Then as more songs played from my Playlist, I realized my body was reacting to every single sound, including pure percussions. Then a favorite new age song by Roxy Music - ‘More Than This’ came on….I found myself floating away in extreme ‘ecstasy’, to say the least... This is a reaction I have never experienced with music that is non-classical. I would typically get Frissons with a passage, or a note or two, but not continuously at this level of heightened sensations during the entire session of the Quantlet, regardless of the type of music being played.

After the Quantlet morning session, I went to the beach for a little over 2 hours before 11 am. We shall see the effects tomorrow morning. Trying to determine how duration and light frequencies at different hours of the day affect my responses in combination with the Quantlet. And of course, the magnetism at the beach and not my house.

As for the pitch sensing part...even more interesting developments.

There is no doubt that sleep quality affects the pitch accuracy the next day. It also appears that different keys demand different levels of energetic responses. Today, even though I have absolutely no trouble in the key of E flat major, I had some trouble ‘locking’ in onto the key of D minor (all within the same time frame of one hour). I believe D minor is a more powerful resonance and require more mitochondrial energy to ‘decipher’ properly. That is also why I think Brahms's 2nd piano concerto, Rachmaninoff’s third piano concerto, and Sibelius' great violin concerto were all written in the key of D minor. I always get more frissons listening to something in D minor than other keys in general.

My thoughts for today:

Are Frissons empathetic responses to acoustic phonons generated when resonant frequencies are being received by the mitochondria? And if light is capable of generating acoustic phonons, is that why the Frisson experience is ultra heightened during a Quantlet session? And perhaps even more so with cumulative increased exposure to light and magnetism?

“Far from being unique to acoustics, resonance is a universal phenomenon to transmit energy and information in systems. I think it is one of the dialects or language's that life uses in cells to keep us far from equilibrium and healthy. The "acoustic speakers" for these waveforms is likely our mitochondria in our heart and other tissues which all emit different phonons forms because of how each tissue has a different calcium pore regulator protein which generates the sound wave.“

Thank you Dr. K and the Quantlet developers.....the Quantlet is totally addictive, in a most sensual and indulging manner.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
    Theka, Inger, caroline and 1 other person like this.
  10. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

Wow! Thanks for sharing! I really enjoyed reading this and now, Nonchalant is not the only one drooling while waiting for the Quantlet to to arrive! :love::love::thumbsup::thumbsup:

caroline likes this.
  11. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

Mystic Rose60 and caroline like this.
  12. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

Just listened to a piece I used to love as a little girl, The Warsaw Concerto by British composer Richard Addinsell from the 1941 movie Dangerous Moonlight.

Even if you don't like classical music, give this one a try....this one is easy to get some (maybe a lot?) Frissons with....

@Sue-UK , I believe they play this piece often at the BBC Proms?

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

14. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

Come to Progreso and I'll take you to a restaurant that serves FRESH sea cucumbers. Most sea cucumbers are reconstituted.

15. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Hello,
    If he said let there be light wouldn't that say, to speak sound came first, unless God is both sound and light, and was saying let there be light for us on earth. I believe God is a mass of energy. It just kills my brain with amazement of God. Look what I found in a verse:

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.

Thank you for discussing this because I have been wanting to bring this up too. Every time I read or listen to what Dr. K says and explains I see God and think of God.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
  16. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

Can't agree with you more. ;)

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Did a webinar on this........maybe if you become a member you can listen to it sometime. It lays it all out.

18. Billybats

Billybats New Member

I am working on the membership. Once my boyfriend really understands, he would jump on in, he is like the all or nothing type. I would love to do the boot camp thing. He and I have been talking about camping for a while, over a year now..lol Time will tell. I am also trying to decluttered his/our life in many ways. We received our wifi tamer shield...yay I need to read more about how magnetism and electric work, not sure if getting grounding strap or magnetics, what material will cause damage or help..so on. I just am stuck in a situation where I want to keep reading your info but want to say off the computer. Sorry of the rambling.

19. JoeT

JoeT Gold

So Billy, glad to see you're getting a tamer. Excellent investment! I don't even think it will impact your surfing speeds much. Next I would go for a Cornet meter! I think you mentioned a while ago you live in an apartment right? If so you really need to check your Milligause readings from the electrical system and that of the neighbors.

Magnetism is very very complicated, however it's application is very simple. Unless you live in a very rural area, I think it's best to stay away from grounding straps/leather soled shoes etc. because you will make yourself into an antennae for any nnEMF in the area. So, the best and safest ways to pick up electrons and make them move faster via magnetism are also completely free! They are:

1. get into water (preferably ocean or lake, but also pool or tub
    2. walk barefoot (in a suburban environment away from electrical wires)
    3. get in to cold water (CT)

20. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Hi JoeT,

Thank you very much for an awesome explanation. Great tips too. Doing grounding every day and been craving CT if that makes sense.