1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

How to Biohack Music

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by lohd2015, May 15, 2016.

1. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

.....how EXCITING!!!

This is a great video:

Sue-UK likes this.
  2. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

3. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

Wow, Sue, thank YOU!!! This is amazing research! I so totally LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Powerpoint and the lecture.

It will take me a LOT of time to go through each relevant point. Freaking awesome. My mind just got switched onto hyper Dopamine mode. :D:D:D
    :love::love::love::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
  4. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

5. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Slide 3 the modular model is interesting ...... I decided to stop treating my eye as an eye injury, but treat it as a brain injury, hence the sleep bio hack evolved..... And it seems to be working from the bottom up on the chart. Lyrics of songs keep popping up and I will start singing the first line or two, then switch to another ..... Some quite odd medleys,... My mum is deaf, but until she stopped going to church and singing hymns, and later couldn't remember how to get her music centre to play so wasn't singing along to music she remembered from before she started losing her hearing, she maintained her vocabulary. She would also read books listening to melody. Since the music stopped her memory of words has been her most devastating deterioration. She is no longer capable of working the cd player in her room, but I'm going to print that slide off and have a word with the entertainment manager at the nursing home .... A musical appreciation hour could benefit a lot of the residents ......

caroline and lohd2015 like this.
  6. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

7. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Thanks for the links :)

I had a pink floydathon this morning while cleaning the kitchen (weather wall to wall cloud), and then cooking lunch. Started with a couple of single tracks, first was shine on you crazy diamond. Then came Comfortably Numb ....(the lyrics made me ummmmm uncomfortable...:D). Then I listened to the whole Dark Side of the Moon album, and finished up with a you tube video of The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra's "Symphonic Pink Floyd".

Haven't listened to a whole album for probably 2 years, but I don't feel I'm bio hacking music, it feels like the music is bio hacking me. :confused::D

caroline likes this.
  8. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

.... :D:D

I have a nice little story in my Journal today.

These are the links to the YouTube videos I used for the wasp.

Marbear, Sue-UK and fitness@home like this.
  9. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I think I've worked out why I went for the music yesterday, but today don't want any at all. Yesterday when I went out early to CT, it was wall to wall cloud, but completely still. The birds were eerily silent for the time of year.The only noticeable wildlife was a swarm of tiny flies, who were dancing about under the canopy of the nearest tree, who are probably normally grounded in the higher winds. Today I went out at 7.30 to sunlight, light winds through the trees and birdsong. I got my my musical "fix" from over 4 hours outside. :)

caroline and lohd2015 like this.
  10. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

I also had the same thought yesterday when you said
    ....and you accomplished a lot too!!

Before I understood what the sun can do, I always relied on music to charge up my 'batteries', especially to get through lackluster days filled with endless demanding chores.

..... lucky you. :thumbsup::love:

11. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I dreamed something about sound the night before last but the memory of it slipped through my fingers ..... I awoke from a dream this morning about there being a sonic mouse repeller in the attic ... And I had tinnitus ... My first words to DH were to ask him if he'd put one in the attic.... But no he hasn't. Went round the bedroom with my meter .... Nope, not that ..... Went straight out and got in the tub, wall to wall cloud but the birds were still singing. I couldn't see where the sun was, and then suddenly there was a few second gap in the clouds, and I said hello sun! And my spirits lifted. Got my hands cold in the water and put them on my carotids, and massaged my ear lobes. After about an hour I came back in and stood in front of an NIR and red lamp and "played" the windchimes. Energy levels this morning great, so got some undone things done, but outside its still low quantum yield. Looks like it's a CT and windchimes sort of day ....and I need to re hack my environment. :confused:

lohd2015 likes this.
  12. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

Had the OM chant and Schumann Resonance CD on most of the time during the drive yesterday. Found it extremely calming and most energizing. The speakers seem to respond to the 7.83 Hz. They were making various unpredictable clicking noises, slightly different everytime.

Had a ton of sun. Must have darkened one shade. Sleep was subpar though. Too much nnEMF in the room, especially the air conditioning.

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I mine as well begin to set the tone of what is to come:

Humans want all info and data now even when they cannot hope to assimilate it because of their own cognitive biases and dissonance. I refuse to give into them, until I have erased all their biases and when they refuse too, my tact then changes substantially. Fundamentally, why do people hate waiting? We all do, that is why action, even the wrong direction helps. Let those who refuse to wait for direction of the wind sail away from you. Eventually that journey will illuminate their dimmed canvas. Movement either way, gets you to realize movement of electrons creates the journey we call life. How electrons move determine the type of journey we create. How our mitochondria interact with this new data on magnetic fields is going to push us closer to the understanding the the universe is wholly electromagnetic. It will refocus physics on mitochondria and away from the high end particle colliders that we have wasted billions of dollars on. The lower end particle colliders that are mitochondria that turn light into matter are going to spell bound generations or doctors and patient shortly. Mark my words, upon us all a "little rain" must fall. My mitochondrial bio- hacks are fortune tellers.................how are yours? Follow the data.

NASA successfully maps Earth's magnetic field - 8th June 2016

"More than a year ago, NASA launched several balloons into the atmosphere above Antarctica in hopes of understanding more about Earth’s magnetic field, that invisible shield that protects Earth from the harmful radiation and solar particles from the sun. The analysis is complete and NASA has learned way more than they intended..."

http://www.fox9.com/news/155792155-story

So how is the sun's light turned into a phonon, a sound wave?

Sound = vibrations= oscillations= phonons = solitons = tsunami waves. These type of waves have some unique physical ability that few people seem to know about. The carry energy and information to infinity as long as they don't interact with a medium filled with matter. This makes them the ideal way to communicate and connect things coherently over distances. Might this be how the mitochondria in your PVN communicates with DNA in your big toe? Yep. How? Calcium flows alter charges which change phonons. Let's have a Jack Kruse 101 review.

The sun is a cathode ray that sends its light toward Earth constantly. As the earth spins, electrons flow outward off the planet as any good cathode does during the day. As it does this it lowers the magnetic flux of the native magnetic field. At night the sunlight is absent and magnetism of the dynamo increases the relative strength of the planet's magnetic field and this drives electron flows inward at night. Blossoms open and close because of the effect of moving electrons on EZ which allows the outward flow of energy in the form of a DC electric current, and corresponding inward flow. Electron pathways as a result of solar light are formed in the most primitive forms of all living matter. Plants and animals both use the DC electric current during daylight. This is why plants and animals use meridians on their surfaces to allow light to enter their tissues to order atoms inside them to make life possible. These “flows of electrons and photons” become encased in our skin, barks, leaves and shells, really any surface that is alive within the biology of the living organism as it attempts various evolutionary feats - such as movement to extend the range of survivability. It is something that is inherent in the formation of matter from light in sun that drives the energetic flows photoelectrically that gives atoms in life their animation - and these flows will always remain as long as the sun shines. These natural forces are the pre-neural, pre-cognitive, and pre-brain development meridians. Human meridians and blood are linked by the photoelectric effect and are fully quantized in ways few see. Blood is 93% water by volume. It also has two gases dissolved in it that vary based upon physiologic function. Those two gases are CO2 and oxygen. Animals and plants use these gases in different and complex ways. One gas is diamagnetic and the other is paramagnetic. It turns out the sensitivity of water structure to an EMF's and magnetic fields are also linked to the solubility of gases inside water inside cells. These gases make different vibrations in water possible from light frequencies to alter the hydrogen bonding network around things where the gases are. It turns out, even neutral gases in water cause deformation of hydrogen bonding in water. The degree of solubility of CO2 and O2 in water also are very sensitive to the EMF's in the environment. This includes whether they are native or non native. This is why blue light and pseudohypoxia are linked to the amount of nnEMF we allow our cells to sense. It gives the power behind David Sinclair paper of 2013. This lowers mitochondrial function by expanding the geometry of the respiratory proteins and induces the stress response outlined earlier in my PVN blog (BG 16).

Stepanyan showed in 1999 that a "static magnetic field" causes CO2 to lower and O2 to rise in cell water. Realize that daytime provides a "relative static magnetic field" and night provides its own version of a "relative static magnetic field". Those relative magnetic field control electron flow and the development of acoustic phonons or sound ways around the dissolved gases in living things to change the frequency and the flow of calcium inside of cells to alter the frequency at which things vibrate inside of us. Quantum processes require low signal to noise ratio at specific times to make life quantum coherent and entangled. Those changes of night and day are capable of altering gases and the production of sound waves around hydrated proteins in every living thing. This become critical to mitochondrial respiratory protein function which are buried in cell water in the cytoplasm. This is how sound can heal and maintain wellness in all living things.

14. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU!!!.....for relentlessly expanding our horizons.

I will treasure every new and exciting step going forward.

15. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Love time 16 :) My previously named "it is what it is CT" is now been reclassified as "soundscape ecology water therapy ":D I've just speculated £10 on a solar powered floating water feature. It can't come in the bath with me, but I'm going to put a big container of water with it in next to the bath.

Just before the blog came out I had found and listened to an old cd of gentle music, sounds of water and chimes. You breathe when it chimes, track one is approx 6 breaths per minute, track 2 is 5 breaths,track 3 is 4 breaths and track 5 is 3 breaths. I love my windchimes, so perhaps, like the sounding bowl mentioned in the blog, the chimes are helping my EZ .... :cool:

lohd2015 likes this.
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

lohd2015 likes this.
  17. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

I am always amazed by your brilliance, Sue. Just LOVE the 'soundscape ecology water therapy ". :thumbsup:
    The breathing CD sounds like fun....

18. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

I am doing my one legged yoga stand, barefeet on grass, chanting my OM, under a gorgeous morning sun. Life is so beautiful.

fitness@home, nicld and Sue-UK like this.
  19. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Sounds like :D whereas I'm usually an observer, you are a participator, contributing positivity to the soundscape. :cool:

lohd2015 likes this.
  20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Contribution creates momentum.

Listening to an old Live song that I used to be addicted too.

Pillars of Davidson.

Epic rewind this AM for my old bad eyes............

lohd2015 likes this.